Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 224votes)

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

Alt Names: alt Aku Tidak Mempunyai Temanalt はがないalt ชมรมคนไร้เพื่อนalt 僕は友達が少ないalt Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunaialt Haganaialt I Don't Have Many Friendsalt I Have Few Friendsalt 我的朋友很少
Author: Hirasaka Yomi
Artist: Itachi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hasegawa Kodaka has transferred schools, and he's having a hard time making friends. It doesn't help that his blond hair tends to make people think he's a delinquent. One day, he runs into his bad-tempered, solitary classmate Yozora, while she's talking animatedly to her imaginary friend Tomo. Realizing that neither of them has any actual friends, they decide that the best way to alter this situation is to form a club and start recruiting.

Spin-Offs:

> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai +
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - Koushiki Anthology Comic
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Hiyori
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Shobon!
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai x Seitokai no Ichizon Crossover Special
(http://goo.gl/9XRA7)
Go to Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic which of the girls is for Kodaka New Window pantser
  • 7 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Manga & Light Novel Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 26 Replies
Topic We know where the anime ended, but where from there? New Window DrkTempest
  • 1 Replies
Topic A matter of taste New Window Leechington
  • 10 Replies
Topic latest raw chapter: New Window l.kostas
  • 0 Replies

500 Comments

Dat Kobato

Dat Rika

Yukimura ;_;

Spoiler

Spoiler

HHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGG

first off your the dense one I do not need to use spoilers since i have never read a LN in my life therefore i can't spoil anything... So who did kodaka says he loves hmm............Sena as you seen in other spoilers............yeah take that and stick where the sun don't shine lol.

This is exactly what I was talking about heh. And yes, you are spoiling so you DO have use spoiler tags. Just because you haven't read the LN doesn't mean you can go around dropping spoilers without spoiler tagging them. By the way, that was back in volume 9. Guess how many volumes are out?

1. Use spoiler tags. 2. The denial is strong in you. 3. It's not a matter of who win or who loses, you dense shipper, it's a matter of the author fucking up his own story and flushing down the toilet the development he gave to his characters, giving us this cop-out ending. Your delusions don't change the fact. Essentially, he is pulling a Oreimo.

first off your the dense one I do not need to use spoilers since i have never read a LN in my life therefore i can't spoil anything... So who did kodaka says he loves hmm............Sena as you seen in other spoilers............yeah take that and stick where the sun don't shine lol.

Whoo Kate chapter
Spoiler

1. Use spoiler tags. 2. The denial is strong in you. 3. It's not a matter of who win or who loses, you dense shipper, it's a matter of the author fucking up his own story and flushing down the toilet the development he gave to his characters, giving us this cop-out ending. Your delusions don't change the fact. Essentially, he is pulling a Oreimo.

ehem......"fucking up her own story and flushing down the toilet the development she gave to her characters, giving us this cop-out ending. Your delusions don't change the fact.
Essentially, she is pulling an Oreimo."

What happened to the comment section? The LN spoilers really got blown out of proportion. But let me clarify something just so the spoiler is somewhat justified - WARNING - Only read if you want to get spoiled or already have been and want some peace of mind from whatever argument that occurred here.

Spoiler

So yeah.... tbh though, I understand where Kodaka is coming from. He isn't the usual harem MC after all and the author made it clear that characters get caught up in the moment quite often. 

sorry but yuki has't won yet and you'll see Sena as the clear winner and don't use a term like senafag it makes you look pathetic.

1. Use spoiler tags.
2. The denial is strong in you.
3. It's not a matter of who win or who loses, you dense shipper, it's a matter of the author fucking up his own story and flushing down the toilet the development he gave to his characters, giving us this cop-out ending. Your delusions don't change the fact.

Essentially, he is pulling a Oreimo.

Sena <3

And? The whole reason people have been mad at volume 10 (even in Japan going by the reviews) is because of the sudden turn of events and some of the shitty writing in the volume. Really, what happens in the last chapter shouldn't be that unbelievable considering these things. What do you think holds more ground, something from almost a year ago that is now outdated, or something from a month ago?

Spoiler

sorry but yuki has't won yet and you'll see Sena as the clear winner and don't use a term like senafag it makes you look pathetic.

A thought crossed my mind.... Doesn't Kate awfully looks like Sena? >.>

(Especially those boobs? :> )

totally, even the censoring is the same!

A thought crossed my mind.... Doesn't Kate awfully looks like Sena? >.>

(Especially those boobs? :> )

Click the spoiler it the latest novel kodka does 

Spoiler

Learn to use the spoiler tag idiot (I had to add it into his comment myself, he left it hanging out without the tags).  Don't blatantly give things away that are only in the LN and post it on a site for manga which only has releases up to volume 6 of 9 of the light novels.

Same goes for everyone else,  Although I appreciate that people who are hiding their comments when talking about the LN, those who aren't should die a long and painful death, but seriously, if you decide to read ahead, you honestly have no business here anyways, go discuss it somewhere else, away from the people who just want to enjoy the manga and talk about the latest chapter.  In fact, there's a forum post up above for spoilers.  If you so wish to bestow your knowledge, go there, not the general discussion.

Kate and Kobato, best girl and imouto

Poor Sena. =(

Thanks. We'll get a v2 out soon.

Thanks for the translation!

I can confirm that the translation of the last pages is correct.

Tell you what lets call a truce and we'll see what happens with the manga or the novel whatever

I don't understand why the denial is so strong and why you think it's trolling.

Here is a scan from the last page in Volume 10

Spoiler

Which says:

Spoiler

You can even google translate (which is really rough) to see what is written above actual matches the page.

Spoiler

So that's basically the end of Volume 10

Spoiler

Chapter 42, now with all pages accounted for.

I know quite a few translators that only translate as they read instead of reading ahead so it wouldn't be that surprising that it's the same case here. 

Tell you what lets call a truce and we'll see what happens with the manga or the novel whatever

I'm neutral to the whole thing too, but I find it really funny how much people don't want to accept what happened in the volume. Also you should spoiler that while you still can.

Dude why would he end up with a girl who is less develop then the others?

Spoiler
Spoiler

I know quite a few translators that only translate as they read instead of reading ahead so it wouldn't be that surprising that it's the same case here. 

Oh man that denial, my sides. Those pages that are straight out of it are really not reliable source? Also the author isn't the one who does the illustrations, come on at least pay attention. And the artist was sick.

Dude why would he end up with a girl who is less develop then the others?

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

either way, as somebody with a neutral view on all the love interests, things will be interesting

but if there is still another volume coming out, that means it hasn't ended, and nobody has won yet ?

Spoiler

Heh. Not a even a reliable source is out yet.

Spoiler
  Anyways i'll be waiting for the manga to catch up and prove you wrong later then I'll be sipping some tea enjoying the moment.

Oh man that denial, my sides. Those pages that are straight out of it are really not reliable source? Also the author isn't the one who does the illustrations, come on at least pay attention. And the artist was sick.

And? The whole reason people have been mad at volume 10 (even in Japan going by the reviews) is because of the sudden turn of events and some of the shitty writing in the volume. Really, what happens in the last chapter shouldn't be that unbelievable considering these things. What do you think holds more ground, something from almost a year ago that is now outdated, or something from a month ago?

Spoiler

Heh. Not a even a reliable source is out yet.

Spoiler
  Anyways i'll be waiting for the manga to catch up and prove you wrong later then I'll be sipping some tea enjoying the moment.

Just the epilogue volume left.

Spoiler

but if there is still another volume coming out, that means it hasn't ended, and nobody has won yet ?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics