Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 329votes)

Sidonia no Kishi

Alt Names: alt シドニアの騎士alt Knights of Sidonia
Author: Nihei Tsutomu
Artist: Nihei Tsutomu
Genres: Action ActionAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremMecha MechaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Risking his life to ensure humanity's survival, Tanikaze Nagate rides out in his silver armour, the Tsugumori!

Thousands of years have passed since the Gauna destroyed the Solar System.

The enormous seed ship, Sidonia, travels through space while propagating and producing humans.

Brought up in the lowest decks of Sidonia, a young man, Tanikaze Nagate, becomes a Guardian trainee, and is authorized to pilot the outdated but historically renowned Tsugumori.

The battle with Nagate's life at stake begins now!
Go to Sidonia no Kishi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic A Relatively Relevant Matter New Window deusvult
  • 5 Replies
Topic Links to the Q&A at Vienna, as depicted in ch. 30.5 New Window either
  • 0 Replies
Topic Possible relations with other works New Window Havoc
  • 12 Replies
Topic Girls of Sidonia Popularity Poll New Window deusvult
  • 1 Replies
Topic Ochiai New Window DarkSpirit
  • 1 Replies
Topic Knights of Sidonia Anime New Window xeixei
  • 13 Replies

664 Comments

And the captain's shotacon attribute came to life...

G.I.L.F FTW!!!

Soooo , where i can find the missing chapters ? I mean between 66 and 57

Sex with the captain or dinner with a bear, Both seem like fun choices

Wah, WTF? Did Knights get smitten with copyright or something? I know there were many more chapters than this. Is Habanero Scans redoing everything?

Yes, there's a post in the forums from Grumpy, but due to changes in Japans copyright laws they are getting letters asking them to take down things and Knights of Sidonia is one of them. From the sound of it any missing chapters can not be uploaded and worse they are sending the take down requests on a chapter by chapter basis, so there is a chance more chapters or the entire series could be taken down.

Here's the link that also has links to lists of which series are so far affected by all this: https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/20345-more-dmca/#entry1369853

Oh man, I saw the amount of releases and then I checked what was the last chapter I had read, got my hopes up in vain...

Did the chapters get deleted or something? I felt like I've read these chapters already

A different goup uploaded existing chapters, so they are "new" and 58~65* seem to have gone awol.

Wah, WTF? Did Knights get smitten with copyright or something? I know there were many more chapters than this. Is Habanero Scans redoing everything?

Did the chapters get deleted or something? I felt like I've read these chapters already

Ah, 66 is absolutely wonderful.

"It's a promise!"

The Death Flag Company's profits have reached record highs.

I'm pretty sure those are her equivalent of hands...

Lewd.

Remember Tanikaze's regenerative abilities?

He can heal broken limbs (and punches from Honoka) in no time at all. And his immortality is basically the same as the immortality of the other immortal commitee members except that his immortality is genetically made while the cap has to take some kind of medication. 

Also, her mask probably slowed down the bullet quite a bit.

IIRC, the current captain (The second, current one) is a clone of the previous captain, with immortality embedded into her (like Tanikaze is, basically [and he really is immortal, remember, how his lifesings went flat somewhere around the first 3-4 chapters?]).

The immortal comittee were extending their lives by putting themselves into a Matrix of sorts (Which later was destroyed by that butler guy, on the orders of the captain [you know, the guy, who can use higgs-particle weapons, or gravitational beam emitters (Can't tell which, and it's just me trying to name it something) with his mind]), so the comittee is no longer, thus they were not the same kind of immortal as the captain.

I'd also wager, that the captain's bandage on her forehead is nothing more, than decoration, to keep the pretense up. (You know, the whole immortality is top-secret)

Plus, you can see the bullett(?) pass right through her head.

Well, that's why you have to keep a CLOSE watch on your crazy scientist at all times. Because as soon as you let your guard down, they might start plotting some crap to ruin your day. 

But enveloping the Chimera's entire body with megastructure?

Well, shit happens. 

Actually, very few people knew, or even suspected, that Ochiai was still alive, let alone plotting something on this scale.

But, come on, how good will be the last battle climax without Tsumy?

I'll be honest... If we get infected Hoshijiro back, I could care less about Tsumugi... I mean, sure, Tsumugi is currently the best girl, but I'm a true Hoshijiro x Tanikaze shipper...

Also, while often predictable, it isn't a fact, that anyone will (had) die(d).

And now I'm so on the edge of my seat for the next chapter, that I'm literally off of it...

As the scientist Ochiai advised, you should always keep a spare for something important.

Clones????

and why I feel that the capt is raising Tanikaze for herself.....?

Anyone else notice the time skip?

Spoiler

Anyone else notice the time skip?

How the FUCK did she survive that cap in the head?!

Remember Tanikaze's regenerative abilities?

He can heal broken limbs (and punches from Honoka) in no time at all. And his immortality is basically the same as the immortality of the other immortal commitee members except that his immortality is genetically made while the cap has to take some kind of medication. 

Also, her mask probably slowed down the bullet quite a bit.

...time skip?

Ahh, and that traumatizing discussion here about Tsumy's sexual anatomy and probable position of its vagina...? Oh God.

In fact, that discussion is useless, because in this interspecies weird relation, the "female" one is not the chimera.

The 37th page of chap. 63 made it clear like the sunlight, for who don't realized (or pretended it):

Spoiler

My work here is done.

I'm pretty sure those are her equivalent of hands...

Don't believe everything hollywood tells you, the skull around the frontal lobe area is actually one of the thickest if not the most thickest bone in our body, not to mention her mask might have been made from a very durable material, she might suffer some cognitive disorders along the long run from now on, but with time she will adapt to them and it will seem like she never was shot at all.

There was blood on the wall. I'm pretty sure the bullet got through.

Don't believe everything hollywood tells you, the skull around the frontal lobe area is actually one of the thickest if not the most thickest bone in our body, not to mention her mask might have been made from a very durable material, she might suffer some cognitive disorders along the long run from now on, but with time she will adapt to them and it will seem like she never was shot at all.

As the scientist Ochiai advised, you should always keep a spare for something important.

shes immortal, quite literally

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics