Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 664votes)

Tsuyokute New Saga

Alt Names: alt 強くてニューサーガalt Die & Retry: Tsuyokute New Sagaalt New Saga +alt Seja forte! Nova Saga
Author: Abe Masayuki
Artist: Miura Jun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Demon King led his army of demons to wipe out the human race. The Hero, Kail, and his allies attacked the Demon King's castle to defeat the Demon King. The Demon King is slain, but at what cost? Kail lost all of his allies throughout the war. Friends, family, lovers, comrades. All dead, and he is dying.

As Kail's life ebbs away in the Demon King's chamber, he notices a strange gem that the Demon King had coveted and approaches this relic to grab it; after an intense light glows, he is sent years into the past. After recovering from the initial shock, now in his younger body, he decides to avoid making the same mistakes of his first time through these years and to become stronger.

In Japanese, the term for New Game Plus is "Tsuyokute New Game".

Adaptation of the web novel series.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/830000061/
Go to Tsuyokute New Saga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler?] No one has read Volume 3 to 8 of the Light Novel? New Window SummerMascot
  • 0 Replies
Topic Demon Lord's goal New Window pothb
  • 9 Replies
Topic The Enemy is... [spoiler?] New Window Laurens D
  • 31 Replies
Topic I'm confused, is this an original? New Window NewMangaLover
  • 12 Replies
Topic Will that demoness become a part of the harem? New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chekhov's gun (possible foreshadowing about the hero) New Window asgard22
  • 12 Replies

1558 Comments

Can anyone explain how he got his expensive armor repaired so quickly? His gauntlet was blown into bits, right?
What the hell is with that completely out of character fight? Seran's mom is all about warrior's pride and contests of strength, yet she uses a dirty tactic against a child who just bested her own son in a honorable duel. Her own honor and respect can't even measure up to that of children. Can she really feel good about beating her own pupil in such an underhanded way? She already crashed their tournament, now she's just being a dick.
It's like a professional soccer player joining a highschool team's match and then diving for the entire duration of the game. The crowd should've booed her and Kail should stop speaking to her respectfully.

If you told me that my parents were pregnant in the middle of a fight, I'd probably be even more motivated to win.

I still don't understand why he gave up.

He probably is embarrassed by the reason for the pregnancy is because of him leaving them and created the space/mood to do so

If you told me that my parents were pregnant in the middle of a fight, I'd probably be even more motivated to win.

For plot's sake and to show that MC also loses. Logic? Whatever...

If he loyal to the king, kill the king and then suicide. Many loyal knight doing that.

What the absolute fuck are you talking about? That like never happened outside of Coups, and even then that was staged usually by higher ups in politics.

That was obvious from the beginning.

Problem is what Demon King you are talking about.

Kail and Demon King can be in the same timeline. There can't be two dragon heart in the same timeline. That's mean the Demon King right now isn't have the Dragon Heart and he has no excuse to kill human at all. Waste of number humans count in the continent without any mana storage.

That's mean Kail will be the new Demon King that only kill the Evil Doer Humans (Kail's personal Ideal) to protect his friends and his family and humankind.

So far everyone he kills is evil.

You may say the captain knight isn't bad guy, but as for me, blindly follow the order and don't care the right and wrong is evil as well.

He plan to kill the princess, a village without a bit of guilty right now, only regret it after the king was dead. (previous life)

If he loyal to the king, kill the king and then suicide. Many loyal knight doing that.

So far, everything he has been doing is good.

What it is is a cop-out.  It makes it so they don't have to fight, so that Seran's mom can remain the "legendary whatever" and Kail can still be the "inspiring nobody", and neither one of their reputations change.  Remember, progress is the devil of light novels, and maintaining a perpetual status-quo in character relationships is the primary directive, second only to "there must be a harem".

Yep but a very cheap cop out nevertheless

That lowered this manga's standing a bit, IMO. The LN at least showed the kick.

I think Kail's dad should join; his non presence would make him great at infiltration

That was a cheap and dirty move. Very anti-climatic. Not very cool. 

What it is is a cop-out.  It makes it so they don't have to fight, so that Seran's mom can remain the "legendary whatever" and Kail can still be the "inspiring nobody", and neither one of their reputations change.  Remember, progress is the devil of light novels, and maintaining a perpetual status-quo in character relationships is the primary directive, second only to "there must be a harem".

Why not use every tool at your disposal if you're actually the best at what you do? It's his fault for getting so bent out of shape by the idea of it in the heat of things.

but very very fun.

Wait, if Kail's parents were shagging at this point and she already was pregnant, does that mean his mom died with a newborn child in the "bad" timeline?

Maybe not. His parents get laid because their only son has left home, and they are lonely. In the previous timeline, he didn't leave his home until his town was destroyed.

My mistake. He did leave home in the previous timeline.

Felt like he was having Nam flashbacks about his parents getting it on.

That was a dirty move.

His parents did the dirty move first.......................  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
All is fair in love and war....especially love-making ( ͡ʘ╭͜ʖ╮͡ʘ)

Wait, if Kail's parents were shagging at this point and she already was pregnant, does that mean his mom died with a newborn child in the "bad" timeline?

Yeah even that little guy said that destruction magic come from demons, well we don't know for sure yet.

That was obvious from the beginning.

I have to admit that that was kind of unfair strategy by Seran mother there, I forgot that girl name again was it Minami or Minagishi or something that assassinated priest 

Someone tell me what her name is? 

MAL sure lack info

Up to this point, changing history was a problem to be solved. The secondary effects are finally going to hit him viscerally & at home. Because, his motive is to save his family & loved ones, death & killing haven't phased him much. He had a few moments after killing Zentos & at the end of the mining arc, but outside of battle, Kail hasn't shown that much emotional reaction. The implications might be about maturity & character development, not plot.

While the author could have used any number of plot points to explain why he lost to the Crimson Ogre, he chose humor to deal the MC a setback. The road to being a hero is long.

That's how I see it.

so him leaving made a change in history so the parents made a kid?
The master was merciless

He did have a dozen of so of the biggest bad ass heroes helping him on that suicide mission.  ALL of whom died in the process.  I didn't think the final fight was solo.  We only saw the end of it (I think).
Yep, we know that all fought and died against the Demon lord, cause we saw how elf girl was the last to die before the final attack.

She is not biological mother of Seran. In light novel its written that he is adopted son.

wait. wtf with the parent pregnant? that means he's getting sibling, so...? I don't get the implication..

Up to this point, changing history was a problem to be solved. The secondary effects are finally going to hit him viscerally & at home. Because, his motive is to save his family & loved ones, death & killing haven't phased him much. He had a few moments after killing Zentos & at the end of the mining arc, but outside of battle, Kail hasn't shown that much emotional reaction. The implications might be about maturity & character development, not plot.

While the author could have used any number of plot points to explain why he lost to the Crimson Ogre, he chose humor to deal the MC a setback. The road to being a hero is long.

That's how I see it.

wait. wtf with the parent pregnant? that means he's getting sibling, so...? I don't get the implication..

Would you enjoy hearing an descriptive story about your parents fucking, painted into your brain in the middle of a tournament? Mental warfare at its worst. Though his reaction was bit overblown.

Rather than cheap it looks like she gave him chance to escape the fight and he used it.

> defeat by parental sex

well its original atleast.

It ended how it began

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics