Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 248votes)

Keijo!!!!!!!!

Alt Names: alt 競女!alt 경녀!!!!!!!!alt Hip Whip Girl
Author: Sorayomi Daichi
Artist: Sorayomi Daichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kaminashi Nozomi (17) is an exceptional gymnast. So much so that colleges with some of the best gymnastic programs are trying to recruit her. Unfortunately for them, she has other plans. Due to her family being extremely poor, money is everything to her. That's why she wants to step into the world of "Keijo." "Keijo" is a type of gambling sport where girls stand on a small floating platform and compete against one another. The aim is to push the other contestant off of the platform into the water, but they are only allowed to use their butt or breasts to push the others off. Will Nozomi be able to compete in the intense world of "Keijo" and bring wealth and fortune for her family?
Go to Keijo!!!!!!!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This is no longer a realistic manga New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic now that everyone is on edge about the anime, have your opinions of this manga changed? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 16 Replies
Topic Was expecting Eros, butt was surprised New Window IlikeLolis
  • 2 Replies
Topic scanlation group recommendations? New Window shadowbringer
  • 4 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Keijo!!!!!!!! New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

1472 Comments

Someone did this!!! T.T Thanks for picking this up!!!

I haven't used that pick up line before, but I'm sorely tempted to try.

Shit I forgot to say #nohomo.

While I'm sure this has few chapters as it probably got axed, I can't wrap my head around the fact that there's only 1 chapter uploaded. COME ON, GIRLS FIGHTING WITH THEIR ASSES AND BOOBS! 

it's already at 57 chapters ... that's a lot for this manga xD

Are you Jesus? 'Cause you bring hope to my life.

I haven't used that pick up line before, but I'm sorely tempted to try.

Surprisingly, it's 3 volumes and going.

Are you Jesus? 'Cause you bring hope to my life.

Nice game face, good logical discussion, plenty of money to be made, but when all's said and done it's just a bunch of old men betting on girls' arse and tits. Oh well, I suppose I've been chasing tits for too long, might as well strike gold with arse.

Looks pretty much like a normal japanese gameshow, just it involves betting

Yes.. girls in bikinis is normal in japanese gameshow..

Never expected to see this one revived.

Akito, you a champ.

a1KXl.png

While I'm sure this has few chapters as it probably got axed, I can't wrap my head around the fact that there's only 1 chapter uploaded. COME ON, GIRLS FIGHTING WITH THEIR ASSES AND BOOBS! 

Surprisingly, it's 3 volumes and going.

Actually... I LMFAO

I just can't take this much plot serious and the manga still so hilarious serious xDDD

page 13 one of the word bubbles was blank might want to look into it and fix it.

The missing bubble says "I actually..." / "have something I want to do."

You should leave a message in their blog, or send that to kobester11 here.

page 13 one of the word bubbles was blank might want to look into it and fix it.

I seriously want this added to the next Olympics or something. This would be the best sport ever.

Aside from that the manga itself has my attention for now, so I'll continue to follow it.

Though if no-one continues to translate it won't make a difference either way.

Ok... I've read countless mangas that have plots (No pun intended/Not "that" kind of plot) that were pretty strange, but the plot on this manga (again no pun intended) must be the one I can't take seriously in the slightest...

Man... the girl's family may be poor, but hell that's a very crazy way to solve the problem!

Meh, well I may have quoted Tomoki's grandfather before, but I'm not exactly the kind of person that is just attracted to manga by the plot (Pun totally intended).

Anyways, good luck to the author of these series, he got quite a fan base right from the start, so I hope he doesn't get axed out of nowhere, that's just the worst thing that can happen to any of us. :/

Hope you guys enjoy, the mountains on here are a little too high for me XD

...Agreed. This is... just... Bye!

>No translator

>dont want to edit public raws

Do you seriously think someone is going to rescan magazines from half a year ago, because you're too damn lazy

0/10 Why are you even trying.

You ain't even interested in the series yourself, so stay away from it. You're doing no one a favour like this.

LOL. That issue again? That's almost 5-6 months ago...or not. Oh, right. I remember. The issue from Wagatsuma-san.

Anyway, thanks for the release. The cleans was quite nice. >.< So just kill yourself by doing it weekly. HAHAHA!

Normally it's bottoms up after you win, but here it's bottoms up to win!

>No translator

>dont want to edit public raws

Do you seriously think someone is going to rescan magazines from half a year ago, because you're too damn lazy

0/10 Why are you even trying.

You ain't even interested in the series yourself, so stay away from it. You're doing no one a favour like this.

This is actually interesting.

Ok... I've read countless mangas that have plots (No pun intended/Not "that" kind of plot) that were pretty strange, but the plot on this manga (again no pun intended) must be the one I can't take seriously in the slightest...

Man... the girl's family may be poor, but hell that's a very crazy way to solve the problem!

Meh, well I may have quoted Tomoki's grandfather before, but I'm not exactly the kind of person that is just attracted to manga by the plot (Pun totally intended).

Anyways, good luck to the author of these series, he got quite a fan base right from the start, so I hope he doesn't get axed out of nowhere, that's just the worst thing that can happen to any of us. :/

Hope you guys enjoy, the mountains on here are a little too high for me XD

This doesnt have much plot from the top side, but i could see it coming from the bottom...

Incoming plot... I can feel it!

222643_v0_460x.jpg

The summary had me at "Gymnast" 33.gif

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics