Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 248votes)

Keijo!!!!!!!!

Alt Names: alt 競女!alt 경녀!!!!!!!!alt Hip Whip Girl
Author: Sorayomi Daichi
Artist: Sorayomi Daichi
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kaminashi Nozomi (17) is an exceptional gymnast. So much so that colleges with some of the best gymnastic programs are trying to recruit her. Unfortunately for them, she has other plans. Due to her family being extremely poor, money is everything to her. That's why she wants to step into the world of "Keijo." "Keijo" is a type of gambling sport where girls stand on a small floating platform and compete against one another. The aim is to push the other contestant off of the platform into the water, but they are only allowed to use their butt or breasts to push the others off. Will Nozomi be able to compete in the intense world of "Keijo" and bring wealth and fortune for her family?
Go to Keijo!!!!!!!! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This is no longer a realistic manga New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies
Topic now that everyone is on edge about the anime, have your opinions of this manga changed? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 16 Replies
Topic Was expecting Eros, butt was surprised New Window IlikeLolis
  • 2 Replies
Topic scanlation group recommendations? New Window shadowbringer
  • 4 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Keijo!!!!!!!! New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

1472 Comments

Special note to Batoto's Admins:

This person is LYING!!!  There's NO nipples shown in this series! 

So you DON'T have to review it or remove it from here!!

HONEST!  I wouldn't lie to you guys just so I can keep fapping to this series!! 

So PLEASE ignore what Freenight said as he was probably abusing various recreational pharmaceuticals at the time!!!

*Gathers mob of pitchfork and torch carrying Batotonians to lock up Freenight for trying to give away our precious secrets to the Admins.*

I fail to see why showing nipples should result in a series getting banned! Nipples are life! Without nipples babies would have never been nourished with life giving milf....errrr milk! There has never been a human being whose mouth has never sucked on a nipple! 

Wait, nipples? I thought this was shounen!? Return my nipple-less breasts, dammit!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Ahem. Jokes aside, think it's a bloody "test"?

Special note to Batoto's Admins:

This person is LYING!!!  There's NO nipples shown in this series! 

So you DON'T have to review it or remove it from here!!

HONEST!  I wouldn't lie to you guys just so I can keep fapping to this series!! 

So PLEASE ignore what Freenight said as he was probably abusing various recreational pharmaceuticals at the time!!!

*Gathers mob of pitchfork and torch carrying Batotonians to lock up Freenight for trying to give away our precious secrets to the Admins.*

Wait, nipples? I thought this was shounen!? Return my nipple-less breasts, dammit!!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Ahem. Jokes aside, think it's a bloody "test"?

To Love Ru had nipples in tankobon too

This is so dumb...I love it!

I pretty much guessed this is what all girls first think of when people talk about male's underparts...

http://vatoto.com/read/_/285880/keijo_v2_ch9_by_akito/2

Also,

Butt Sports, so extreme, it requires National Level Abilities.

Looks like Miyata's family is opposed to her doing Keijo or something.

Clearly more complicated than normal. but in a way, so is Nozomi's.

They liked naming so many 'nationals' but in the end many of them are likely to be taken out.

Looks like Miyata's family is opposed to her doing Keijo or something.

why was her chest sitting on the edge of the panel?

Machine Ass, the new thing Men aims for.

Get ready for the ride of your life,

literally, because afterwards you'll probably be dead due to the powerful force of a jackhammer ass.

when I die, I want to go like that lol.

Machine Ass, the new thing Men aims for.

Get ready for the ride of your life,

literally, because afterwards you'll probably be dead due to the powerful force of a jackhammer ass.

I hear the Dempsey Roll  jet thruster sound effect everytime I see the figure 8 shape.

and i hear my ipo screaming HHREEEEEEEAAARRG everytime i see a panasonic powered bottom doing the figure 8 shape....sometimes it not only screams but somehow play Inner Light while at it

Best Line Ever lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Spoiler

Got a competitor.
Spoiler

Looks like Miyata failed the exam

Well they better have a legit reason for that if they do, considering that Miyata scored higher for the most important component of the screening.

Although pretty amazing how Nozomi managed 90 with a handicap.

Good. Now every time I see an ass roving fast, I'll think of Panasonic.

'Tis is impossible! For if our Nozomi passed then it is only natural that Miyata passed aswell! I bet you 30 imaginative internet denarii that she just doesn't have the nerve to see her result!

what the heck is this manga, It's too funny lol
Oh yeah!
Spoiler

Volume 5 cover:

Spoiler

Outrageous about sums this up right.

I hear the Dempsey Roll  jet thruster sound effect everytime I see the figure 8 shape.

"A great story about PLOT and BACKSTORY, especially BACKSTORY"

Well, you got the back part right.

♫~ (whistle)

Well somehow Kaminashi-san here reminded me of Gon Freecs... in front of a ridiculous test, an impossible test, with lots of things against her and she is doing superb to come up with things that one couldn´t think in a spur of moment... that outside of box thing... I miss the Hunter Exams...

and that would make Miyata-san her Killua... well I miss Hunter x Hunter in general... but this manga is great by his own merits too...

Thanks for your efforts!

Até mais ver

RMitome

There is absolutely, positively no way I could possibly take this manga seriously.

Best Line Ever lol2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics