Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 313votes)

Unbreakable Machine-Doll

Alt Names: alt Kırılmaz Makinadan Kuklaalt Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanaialt Machine Doll wa Kizutsukanaialt Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanaialt Unbreakable Machine Dollalt 機巧少女は傷つかないalt 机巧少女alt 机巧少女不会受伤
Author: Kaitou Reiji
Artist: Takagi Hakaru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: During the early 20th century, along with technological advancements, scientists were able to develop sophisticated magic. The combination of science and sorcery was Makinot, circuits made from spells that were put into objects to bring them to life and even gain a personality. It was developed as a military weapon and has now spread throughout the world. Akabane Raishin is now attending the Royal Academy to become the best in the world. Accompanied by the lovely teenage girl Yaya, who is actually Raishin’s puppet weapon, he plans on rocketing to the top of the class. However, his test scores come nearly dead last although his combat skills and determination are second to none. Raishin has to compete with the most deadliest of classmates if he wants to come out as the king.

Spin-off:

> Gene Metallica - Unbreakable Machine-Doll Re:Acta
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/gene-metallica-unbreakable-machine-doll-reacta-r11797 )
Go to Unbreakable Machine-Doll Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About robots and feelings in fiction New Window kkio
  • 4 Replies
Topic Spoiler - Raishin's Powerup New Window UMD
  • 2 Replies
Topic Help at the Unbreakablemachine doll Wiki New Window battradio
  • 1 Replies
Topic UMD - Spoilers Thread New Window UMD
  • 1 Replies
Topic Manga Similar to Unbreakable Machine Doll New Window RS456
  • 5 Replies
Topic Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai Discussion New Window malgod
  • 30 Replies

637 Comments

Awesome, thanks FTH!!

Henri needs to stop being so emo shes beautiful just like char and just as tsundere as well only if she knew what her sister was like when she first met rashin lol there like a splitting image but once she joins the rashin express the emo should go away. or well at least get a very jealous sister when char see's them which should be funny. (also see im not always negative :)

Lol it was like a sudden

Spoiler

tumblr_ltvr43I0FO1qfmvyzo1_400.gif

mare mare mare xD

*maware :P

There's like 10 novels out so that's not the issue. But ironically we are slowing down pretty much right at the point that the novels are translated to

few other possibilities ...

3. the mangaka and LN author get their time taken to help the anime version ...

4. some reader bashing the anime version, thus the manga get cutted so they make force appeal toward anime ... suck ...

In the other news, I hope you all are enjoying the ED as much as I am.

Spoiler

mare mare mare xD

In the other news, I hope you all are enjoying the ED as much as I am.

Spoiler

Aoki Hagane began serialization in November 2009 and Kancolle was launched on April 2013.
Well, pardon me for nitpicking the small details.

You are pardoned for nitpicking the details in a joke that I obviously went through great lengths to research. I hope the experience gave you immense satisfaction.

I normally make these slurs based on their degree of presence in the websites I visit and the conversations I have. Musical Blue Steel (don't nitpick this) was off my radar for eternity, until a small blip appeared when I saw the fall lineup for anime. Kantai Collection has just been annoying me for while because fanart of it has been flooding danbooru/gelbooru for months, which is why I used it the way I did.

monthly with very few pages ...

is the mangaka sick or dying ?

that or ...

1. the manga get near axed ...

2. the novel get stuck, thus the manga tried to slowing the pace

4x worse than Minamotokun Monogatari ...

if you count the time they need for release ...

There's like 10 novels out so that's not the issue. But ironically we are slowing down pretty much right at the point that the novels are translated to

Tell the newest girl your secret to remove her depression..... This is why you are having girl troubles -_- Not that I can blame you, you are still tons better than some harem MCs >_>

And seriously? 11 pages? Same thing happened in the latest Tsuki Tsuki chapter. Makes me sad I have to wait longer ;(

Eleven pages... Oh well. Thanks for the scans!

monthly with very few pages ...

is the mangaka sick or dying ?

that or ...

1. the manga get near axed ...

2. the novel get stuck, thus the manga tried to slowing the pace

It's Unbreakable-chan Monogatari, of course.

4x worse than Minamotokun Monogatari ...

if you count the time they need for release ...

I swear, I'll punch the editor who allowed this travesty. He thinks the monthly wait is easy? Unless he can give me a good reason,  I'll punch 'is lights out 'til he sees otherwise.

I can see what he's aiming

Spoiler

Seriously, 11 page only??? Really?????

Short but Raishin managed to court oh-so-adorable Henri nicely. Look at Raishin, spineless MCs out there.

Spoiler

tumblr_mn617pmSrU1r4xp1so2_400.gif

11 pages... 9 if we exclude the credits and the cover...

FKYgFYP.gif

11 pages... 9 if we exclude the credits and the cover...

PvQQwrn.gif

Is anyone else disappointed that the main character's doll simply has brute strength? There's countless abilities out there, and the best thing she can do is punch somebody...

Not really, sometimes brute Strength is the most butt kicking ability ever. I mean she can literally Kick butts, like that

Lol if you complain about that, I wonder what you'd think about Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio/Arpeggio of Blue Steel...But for that one I'm still deeply interested nonetheless because of plot. And art style isn't bad at all.

For me chara designs, Kikou Shoujo anime's in this matter, is kind of a turn off...more than them CGIs. I can't really get the same feeling from Raishin's looks & eyes as I got from the manga, for one.

Of course, even so, I still feel obligated to watch it.

Also, for me so far nothing has been more surprising and hilarious than Rikiya Koyama (Emiya Kiritsugu) as Servant x Service's Section Manager Momoi Kenzou lol

I understand how you'd feel about characters designs. UMD designs come from the LN but, it's pretty hard to accept a character that has no nose and has a round face, i mean it's not like they're overweight or anything.

Seriously, 11 page only??? Really?????

Dat cliffhanger!

Brooke_Scott_Gif_Scared.gif

You know, somehow... somehow I really like that kid:

Spoiler

Well, kantai collection v2 Aoki Hagane 

Aoki Hagane began serialization in November 2009 and Kancolle was launched on April 2013.
Well, pardon me for nitpicking the small details.

Lol if you complain about that, I wonder what you'd think about Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio/Arpeggio of Blue Steel...But for that one I'm still deeply interested nonetheless because of plot. And art style isn't bad at all.

For me chara designs, Kikou Shoujo anime's in this matter, is kind of a turn off...more than them CGIs. I can't really get the same feeling from Raishin's looks & eyes as I got from the manga, for one.

Of course, even so, I still feel obligated to watch it.

Also, for me so far nothing has been more surprising and hilarious than Rikiya Koyama (Emiya Kiritsugu) as Servant x Service's Section Manager Momoi Kenzou lol

Well, kantai collection v2 Aoki Hagane made me think "Girls und Panzer with submarines," so it's not that surprising to me that they'd use 3DCGs. But...Kikou Shoujo felt more like something along the lines of Zero no Tsukaima, you know? Not exactly something I'd expect a lot of 3DCGs from. It's not like fantasy-oriented series have been using 3DCGs a lot in recent seasons either. Also, idk what Lerche has been doing in recent seasons, but the last things from them I saw were Majikoi and Carnival Phantasm, so I was expecting something a bit more impressive. And it's not even that they're using 3DCGs for just the actiony fighting sequences either. They even had to use that crap for showing Raishin climbing out of a train for Christ's sake...

/edit:/ I have been informed that Aoki Hagane also uses 3DCGs for "people" as well (I had assumed it was just the submarines). If such is the case...well, fuck all. This 3D thing needs to either undergo some major improvements or just die before it starts infecting everything.

/end edit/

And lol Yariel, you're the first person I've heard saying that. It seems to be a general consensus that the anime char designs reek of OreShura, so idk what resemblance you saw with OniAi, unless we count an assertive female lead with long black hair...but that's more of an inherent trait.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics