Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 687votes)

Mob Psycho 100

Alt Names: alt モブサイコ100alt Mobu Saiko Hyakualt OneHundred MobPsycho
Author: One
Artist: One
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mob Psycho 100 is the story about a young middle schooler, Shigeo Kageyama, nicknamed "Mob" living in Seasoning City. Ever since he was young, he has had astounding psychic powers. However, this esper power is unable to grant him the one thing he wishes for the most: to be friends with the girl he likes in his class.
Go to Mob Psycho 100 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Talk about what you feel about the latest chapter New Window Leoleikiml12
  • 5 Replies
Topic Chapter 100.17 Discussion - O M G! New Window theanondonjuan
  • 1 Replies
Topic ONE's art is terrible, why is his manga so popular New Window noperdoper
  • 60 Replies
Topic Latest chapter non-sense New Window steafen
  • 10 Replies
Topic Volumes and Chapters New Window Demotivator
  • 4 Replies
Topic Anime discussion New Window Ludo
  • 8 Replies

2878 Comments

The artwork is pretty high quality and better done compared to the original one punch man. 

Please people stop overating this manga just because it is made by ONE!

This manga's on par with ONE's other ongoing stuff. In fact, for just the first 10 chapters it's making a much stronger start. So it surpassed my expectations for ONE, as opposed to my expectations for ONE raising my perceptions of the manga.

I just noticed something while re-reading OP-Man.

Spoiler

Breakdown Time!!!

Mob's turn to protect the body improvement club from his fellow nouryokusha.

please don't assume people like this so much just because it's by a specific author

lol this manga is great,  lovin that body improvement club

Do you guys know any links for the raw?

One being the strange guy he is started to draw backrounds that were not there before. So I am just going to redo everything and only swap out the pages that I did major redraws on. amazingly enough for now the pages with redraws all virtually identical to the volume release. It will all work out and we will release high quality stuff as is tradition for our group. Not going to have a volume 22 kyou kara ore waa mistake where I cut my cleaning teeth at lol.

If I'm not mistaken there were changes in volume toward what was posted on Ura Sunday. Politics there are that they want buyers of volumes to get something more than what people get in free release on their site, so they have more details, backgrounds, bonus chapters and mini stuff.

>>>>>>>MUSCLES!!!<<<<<<<

One being the strange guy he is started to draw backrounds that were not there before. So I am just going to redo everything and only swap out the pages that I did major redraws on. amazingly enough for now the pages with redraws all virtually identical to the volume release. It will all work out and we will release high quality stuff as is tradition for our group. Not going to have a volume 22 kyou kara ore waa mistake where I cut my cleaning teeth at lol.

yo, i hope this isnt too much, mind pointing where the changing is happening? what chapter and what page, curiosity is killing me

Evil cliffhanger at ch12...
Looking forward to more of Reigen-sensei's amazing exorcism techniques

We have 500 followers that is kinda amazing considering this is not a very popular manga, I doubt many people knew about it before it was translated. I did not know about it lol.

Almost every ONE's fan should knew about it.

We have 500 followers that is kinda amazing considering this is not a very popular manga, I doubt many people knew about it before it was translated. I did not know about it lol.

Due to some differences with the single releases and the tankobon version you all just get an extra chapter rather then chapter 12. I am pulling my hair out because I was cleaning ahead of UK and Kyuubi and now I have to go back and redo all my work. From what I see on volume 3 though is that the quality of the work is better then the single releases. Don't quote me I am just going by putting two and two together from when UK told me to redo all the chapters I was working on. Hang in there mp 100 fans.

You are awesome nevertheless. Thank you!

Due to some differences with the single releases and the tankobon version you all just get an extra chapter rather then chapter 12. I am pulling my hair out because I was cleaning ahead of UK and Kyuubi and now I have to go back and redo all my work. From what I see on volume 3 though is that the quality of the work is better then the single releases. Don't quote me I am just going by putting two and two together from when UK told me to redo all the chapters I was working on. Hang in there mp 100 fans.

sorry for that ^^

well, you can still keep the pages that are 100% similar in both versions and only change those that differ

Thanks for all of your hard work! I'm certainly enjoying it all.

Arataka Reigen. Master of all skills tragically impossible to put on a serious résumé.

DAT FACE on page 14...

This is so great...

Body Improvement Club is freaking badass.

No eyebrows :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics