Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 224votes)

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai

Alt Names: alt Aku Tidak Mempunyai Temanalt はがないalt ชมรมคนไร้เพื่อนalt 僕は友達が少ないalt Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunaialt Haganaialt I Don't Have Many Friendsalt I Have Few Friendsalt 我的朋友很少
Author: Hirasaka Yomi
Artist: Itachi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hasegawa Kodaka has transferred schools, and he's having a hard time making friends. It doesn't help that his blond hair tends to make people think he's a delinquent. One day, he runs into his bad-tempered, solitary classmate Yozora, while she's talking animatedly to her imaginary friend Tomo. Realizing that neither of them has any actual friends, they decide that the best way to alter this situation is to form a club and start recruiting.

Spin-Offs:

> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai +
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai - Koushiki Anthology Comic
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Hiyori
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Shobon!
> Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai x Seitokai no Ichizon Crossover Special
(http://goo.gl/9XRA7)
Go to Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic which of the girls is for Kodaka New Window pantser
  • 7 Replies
Topic [Spoilers] Manga & Light Novel Discussion New Window ValorantX
  • 26 Replies
Topic We know where the anime ended, but where from there? New Window DrkTempest
  • 1 Replies
Topic A matter of taste New Window Leechington
  • 10 Replies
Topic latest raw chapter: New Window l.kostas
  • 0 Replies

500 Comments

The author could be trolling because not one news about it ending as appeared. And look at the comments above yours. You'll see what happens in vol 9

And? The whole reason people have been mad at volume 10 (even in Japan going by the reviews) is because of the sudden turn of events and some of the shitty writing in the volume. Really, what happens in the last chapter shouldn't be that unbelievable considering these things. What do you think holds more ground, something from almost a year ago that is now outdated, or something from a month ago?

Spoiler

Oh? here:

Spoiler

And here in the afterword the author mentions the next volume(11) is epilogue, whatever he means by that. He could be messing around. 

Spoiler

Okay, I think we're done here.

The author could be trolling because not one news about it ending as appeared. And look at the comments above yours. You'll see what happens in vol 9 and now we're done.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Verbal Warning. Make use of the SPOILER tag for images and wall texts wih or without quotes.

~Riku.

Nope for all we know that could be something else. And look up the info yourself nothing about it ending anytime soon

Oh? here:

Spoiler

And here in the afterword the author mentions the next volume(11) is epilogue, whatever he means by that. He could be messing around. 

Spoiler

Okay, I think we're done here.

Wait wait wait, it's her ? who's right ? who's wrong ?

CLick the spoiler to see who kodka confess to

Read Volume 9 spoiler it says who win and so does the novel

Spoiler

Wait wait wait, it's her ? who's right ? who's wrong ?

It's not from reddit and it's definitely not a troll. You were even given the page with the translation, which are true. Just accept it, it'll be easier for you to deal with once that part is translated.

Nope for all we know that could be something else. And look up the info yourself nothing about it ending anytime soon

Guys don't believe this "spoilers" trust me people on reddit like to troll people always remember that

It's not from reddit and it's definitely not a troll. You were even given the page with the translation, which are true. Just accept it, it'll be easier for you to deal with once that part is translated.

Spoiler

Click the spoiler it the latest novel kodka does say that he love sena

Guys don't believe this "spoilers" trust me people on reddit like to troll people always remember that

really her???  ..... meh.....

Spoiler

Seriously ? what a shitty ending, i'm disapointed.

LN quote under the spoiler don't read

*is laughing at people trying to deny it without having read the thing*

Keep passing it off as a joke mate.

No mate, I read the novel and I know who the girl he likes is. I just read that thinking it was sarcasm. Which really is... and I thought it was funny the 100 chapters thing.

Spoiler

Have an insert from the latest light novel volume. Anansi Boy speaks the truth, the next light novel book will be an epilogue and the last one,

Ehh I'll just wait for bakatsuki and from what I know the novelist hasn't said it's ending yet

Still amazed that they don't consider each other friends despite the fact that they hang out together inside and outside of the school club.  They are friends no matter how you look at it.

Lol hahahaha good one

Spoiler

Have an insert from the latest light novel volume. Anansi Boy speaks the truth, the next light novel book will be an epilogue and the last one,

Lol hahahaha good one

*is laughing at people trying to deny it without having read the thing*

Keep passing it off as a joke mate.

Just the epilogue volume left.

Spoiler

Lol hahahaha good one

Wait, ending? The LN is not even finished...

Just the epilogue volume left.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Wait, ending? The LN is not even finished...

Did you already forget about how she has Yozora's picture on her ceiling and sniffs the wig that she wore?

Still more normal than all the evil things that wtich yozora does its a wonder that any of them could stand her the way she acts all the time.

Can someone tell me in which chapter did Sena confess to Kodaka ?

Spoiler

Sena is the only girl I feel that is normal.

Well if you read the novel it turns out that sena or kodka have the same feel for each other but he decided that he wont do anything until he graduates 

Did you already forget about how she has Yozora's picture on her ceiling and sniffs the wig that she wore?

Which really says a lot about the girls in this series.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics