Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 709votes)

Magi

Alt Names: alt マギalt 마기alt Magi: The Labyrinth of Magicalt ماگی: پیچال جادو
Author: Ohtaka Shinobu
Artist: Ohtaka Shinobu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Deep within the deserts lie the mysterious Dungeons, vast stores of riches open for the taking by anyone lucky enough to find them and brave enough to venture into the depths from where few have ever returned. Plucky young adventurer Aladdin means to find the Dungeons and their riches, but Aladdin may be just as mysterious as the treasures he seeks. Together with the Djinn Ugo and his friend, Alibaba, Aladdin sets out to find his fortune in the depths of the endless dunes…

Won the 59th Shogakukan Manga Award in the Shounen category.

Spin-Off:
> Magi - Sinbad no Bouken (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/adventure-of-sinbad-r8536)
Go to Magi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic End of Magi? :'( New Window Eldaeb
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is it just me or Magi reminds me of the Bible or maybe the Quran and Jews New Window GreatNinja
  • 30 Replies
Topic Who's your favourite Magi character? New Window Portgas D. Itachi
  • 14 Replies
Topic How do you think Magi will end? New Window PancakePower
  • 9 Replies
Topic And you just created the country that manufactures everything New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies
Topic Anyone got the feeling that Sinbad will be a future villain? New Window dred05
  • 12 Replies

6243 Comments

Started reading this aout of a random check... could not be happier.
Awesome manga, kick-butt action, deeeeeeep ethical matters and quite a generous ammount of fan service... only down side
Those darn fudging cliffhangers!!!!... gotta lov'em, gotta hate'em... counting the seconds to the next release T-T
very touching chapter...
Seriously...Say NO to cliffhangers...
we so love making you guys rage KUKUKUKU
ol this manga have the most frustrating cliffhanger ever... and worst is ... IT'S IN EVERY GOD DAMN CHAPTERS....AGAIN...
Protagonists never use earth , water/ice or darkness in place of fire, lightning and light.
cliche.
Yay, NEW CHAPTER!! And new cliffhanger :(
If this manga keeps having cliffhanger every chapter, It will be very painful to wait for a new chapter each week, once the scanslator catch up with the magazine.
@rukio
well i know that NOW
....AND You end it will a cliff hanger! reallly? now i have to wait and get addicted more to this manga! :D
@ralan he uses heat magic.... that's like ... fire
wow? total badass , wish aladdin was a lil bigger to match his awesome powers.
Hahahahah

Aladdin went through puberty in like one chapter,

LOOL
Hahahaha...
Who would thought that the black Magi was gay...
"...Sinbad...I´ll make you mine later..."
LOL
@soranokira i think his legs messed up because of how the pants look and on his left leg alibabas leg kinda fused with his lol
i bet Aladdin is going to be a wind magic user, flying carpet and such, could be wrong though
Aladdin seems to have gotten bigger on the last page in chapter 71. His legs look out of proportion.
What an entrance from Aladdin!
Finally chapter 71!

Seems likes Aladdin also learnt quite a bit. Can't wait to see what type elemental magic Aladdin can use. ;)
The advent of God.
BATOTO IS BACK YAY ANDCH 70 is out <3
c69 has such a cuteeeee cover >.<
Not allowing the awesomeness inside to seep through..
Thanks as usual for the fast releases!
Need more chaptersssssssss XD
I thought it was Sinbad. I'm gonna be pissed if that's Aladdin. -_-

Heroes need to stop wearing eye shadow when they "level up". D:<
Spoiler
Not sure if I want to hug Ali for being such a nice guy, or slap him for being a wuss. Maybe both.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics