Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 664votes)

Tsuyokute New Saga

Alt Names: alt 強くてニューサーガalt Die & Retry: Tsuyokute New Sagaalt New Saga +alt Seja forte! Nova Saga
Author: Abe Masayuki
Artist: Miura Jun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Demon King led his army of demons to wipe out the human race. The Hero, Kail, and his allies attacked the Demon King's castle to defeat the Demon King. The Demon King is slain, but at what cost? Kail lost all of his allies throughout the war. Friends, family, lovers, comrades. All dead, and he is dying.

As Kail's life ebbs away in the Demon King's chamber, he notices a strange gem that the Demon King had coveted and approaches this relic to grab it; after an intense light glows, he is sent years into the past. After recovering from the initial shock, now in his younger body, he decides to avoid making the same mistakes of his first time through these years and to become stronger.

In Japanese, the term for New Game Plus is "Tsuyokute New Game".

Adaptation of the web novel series.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/830000061/
Go to Tsuyokute New Saga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler?] No one has read Volume 3 to 8 of the Light Novel? New Window SummerMascot
  • 0 Replies
Topic Demon Lord's goal New Window pothb
  • 9 Replies
Topic The Enemy is... [spoiler?] New Window Laurens D
  • 31 Replies
Topic I'm confused, is this an original? New Window NewMangaLover
  • 12 Replies
Topic Will that demoness become a part of the harem? New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chekhov's gun (possible foreshadowing about the hero) New Window asgard22
  • 12 Replies

1558 Comments

ofcourse lol. that's a huge plot element. when revealed, it has to create as much drama as possible. it's one of the main source of suspense. tho i guess even after he reveals the truth about himself, there's still the greater mystery of the stone and the demon lord. maybe the mangaka wants to pull an albert simon lol.

anyways, about the stone, maybe the thought process of the MC was wrong from the start. since he went back in time, he automatically assumed it was also what the demon lord wanted. it was mentioned that the stone once propelled a kingdom to prosperity. maybe the demon lord was intending another use for it? and in the case of the MC, maybe the stone complied with the dearest wish in his heart. you know how when youre dying, people say your life flashes before your eyes, maybe in his heart he wished for things to go back to the way they were. then after touching the stone, one of two things happened. either he went as far back as how much mana was currently in the stone or the stone specifically sent him back to the time he wished which in this case, the happy memory of a birthday when everyone he cherished was around him. aaaaanyways just something random i wanna add to the piles of theories everyone posted xD

Ah, nice one, though it doesn't explain the soul fusion

I'll assume going in the past was the maou goal because of the different step cleared : gem + sacrifice + VILLAGE SIZED MAGIC CIRCLE

As for why ?? Well, let's read it someday

Interesting concept, but I'm not too fond of how it handles its female characters. Putting them in absurd skimpy outfits, a bathing scene, the way they blush over the main character.

Well, considering how both are in love with him, blushing doesn't seem unnatural, bathing in itself is nothing abnormal either .- . I mean it's not like in fanservice manga where they play around or anything.

Amittedly can't disagree on the skimpy outfit part aside from going for higher mobility but then even with that leather armor should still work... (although it seems they pick gear that cover more body at the shop, still fairly revealing)

Spoiler

Interesting concept, but I'm not too fond of how it handles its female characters. Putting them in absurd skimpy outfits, a bathing scene, the way they blush over the main character.

Chap 4 from the light novel is up now guys, enjoy~!

http://tensaitranslations.wordpress.com/2014/09/05/ch04-determination/

I like how it feels like a speed run.

We finished translating chapter 3 from the lightnovel: http://tensaitranslations.wordpress.com/2014/08/31/ch03-magic/ Enjoy~!

really love this series, MC is totally cool since he has all the maturity and experience from before.

I sure hope this wont turn into time paradox loops and plot twist being the demon lord is also the mc himself

Has there been any progress or link for when they start posting their translations?

Spoiler

EDIT!!!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Has there been any progress or link for when they start posting their translations?

This is a pretty interesting concept, you don't see many series where you can reverse tragic events, although I think the point would have been driven home better, had the series started on his first go round and then at about chapter 20 or so he goes back in time. At that point we would have a much greater appreciation for the characters and their relationships to each other. Also the context of some of the jokes would be alot funnier, such as the MC knowing urza's name, knowing all of the swords questions or digging through the dungeon. Still though I'm interested to see where this goes

Is the LN translated?

Spoiler

So they finally turned the LN into a manga...I hope this doesn't get cut short

Is the LN translated?

Your theory works... for the demon lord to go back 300yrs, not the MC. I guess the MC could get stronger, let everyone die, go back 4yrs in time, repeat until *he* can wipe out everyone, then he can start moving back in time...

There is no reason the MC would want to travel back 300yrs.

Nothing about the MC being the demon lord makes sense to me xD

Going back a certain amount of extra time has nothing to do with it. It's about the demon lord strengthening his soul every time he jumps back in time, and therefore gaining more magic power every time.

Before our hero traveled back into time his party was barely able to defeat the demon lord. If the demon lord was to succeed traveling back in time and strengthening his soul, our hero would have never been able to defeat the demon lord in the new alternate time line. Rinse and repeat this a few times and the demon lord would become invincible.

So they finally turned the LN into a manga...I hope this doesn't get cut short

Your theory works... for the demon lord to go back 300yrs, not the MC. I guess the MC could get stronger, let everyone die, go back 4yrs in time, repeat until *he* can wipe out everyone, then he can start moving back in time...

It wouldn't work anyway. Each time he travels back in time he gets put in his body. So he cant travel further if he got no body aka not born.

kill half of population= can return 4 years back. so he just need to return 4 years back then redo it all over again. in original timeline it seem it only took demon lord only 1 year to achieve it. repeat this for 100 times then he can go back 300 years.

for example :

2014- get enough kills to collect mana. return 4 years past to 2010

2011-1 year taken to get enough kills. return 4 years to 2007.

and repeat.

Like the games when you read all the guides before hand.

Damn man, don't ruin it to me!

Like the games when you read all the guides before hand.

Huh, I started 10 minutes ago. How did I finish 7 chapters? :|

sir do you never play new game+

Well, he technically already had Urza. So, he might end up with both of them. Especially if he ends up revealing the whole truth.
Or he can use the "I, the mighty hero, just saved the continent from total destruction. You can allow me some polygamy, yeah?" argument.

Actually, MC ending up with both of them wouldn't be such a bad idea.

ofcourse lol. that's a huge plot element. when revealed, it has to create as much drama as possible. it's one of the main source of suspense. tho i guess even after he reveals the truth about himself, there's still the greater mystery of the stone and the demon lord. maybe the mangaka wants to pull an albert simon lol.

anyways, about the stone, maybe the thought process of the MC was wrong from the start. since he went back in time, he automatically assumed it was also what the demon lord wanted. it was mentioned that the stone once propelled a kingdom to prosperity. maybe the demon lord was intending another use for it? and in the case of the MC, maybe the stone complied with the dearest wish in his heart. you know how when youre dying, people say your life flashes before your eyes, maybe in his heart he wished for things to go back to the way they were. then after touching the stone, one of two things happened. either he went as far back as how much mana was currently in the stone or the stone specifically sent him back to the time he wished which in this case, the happy memory of a birthday when everyone he cherished was around him. aaaaanyways just something random i wanna add to the piles of theories everyone posted xD

You sir have the most acceptable theory in this comment section.

Why is he keeping this a secret from them? I don't understand this at all.

Hero's dialogue skip is too slow. XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics