Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 709votes)

Magi

Alt Names: alt マギalt 마기alt Magi: The Labyrinth of Magicalt ماگی: پیچال جادو
Author: Ohtaka Shinobu
Artist: Ohtaka Shinobu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Deep within the deserts lie the mysterious Dungeons, vast stores of riches open for the taking by anyone lucky enough to find them and brave enough to venture into the depths from where few have ever returned. Plucky young adventurer Aladdin means to find the Dungeons and their riches, but Aladdin may be just as mysterious as the treasures he seeks. Together with the Djinn Ugo and his friend, Alibaba, Aladdin sets out to find his fortune in the depths of the endless dunes…

Won the 59th Shogakukan Manga Award in the Shounen category.

Spin-Off:
> Magi - Sinbad no Bouken (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/adventure-of-sinbad-r8536)
Go to Magi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic End of Magi? :'( New Window Eldaeb
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is it just me or Magi reminds me of the Bible or maybe the Quran and Jews New Window GreatNinja
  • 30 Replies
Topic Who's your favourite Magi character? New Window Portgas D. Itachi
  • 14 Replies
Topic How do you think Magi will end? New Window PancakePower
  • 9 Replies
Topic And you just created the country that manufactures everything New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies
Topic Anyone got the feeling that Sinbad will be a future villain? New Window dred05
  • 12 Replies

6243 Comments

That aint fan service. or it was not ment as fan service
This is the first time this manga offered fanservice, if I remember correctly.
dammit , so fat people can get magician-bishoujos eh? maybe i should get fat
HAHA, Aladdin motorboating them funbags...
if you could get slim like that in reality and in such short time...I wouldn't mind having a harem of magician-bishoujos
Ch78 is out on the scanlator's site!
Spoiler
LOL god the latest chapter was amusing
Spoiler
Read the most recent chapter, caught myself singing "my milkshakes bring all the boys to the yard."
Wooo LOL expressions, Sinbad!
I couldn't help picturing Ja'far going "Just as planned" after seeing Sinbad's poker face at the last page XD
......after playing kamidori for 45 hours , this is what i get for taking a break??? a fat aladdin and alibaba? wtf???
XDDDDDDD
I can't stop laughing, fookk!!! Poor Sinbad, totally lost his will, xD
WTH!?? HAPPEN TO THOSE TOO..!?! lmao
Thank God Mor didn't let herself go like those two did. I would hate to see that.
LoL @ Sinbad's face in the last panel: 'Oh, god, why?'

They aren't messing with him, using some weird magic to fry his nerves with their appearance, are they? x'D
gonna need another time skip after seeing them like that
Dat Poker Face...
:o
:o
WTF!!!!!!!
You two guys better lose all of that!
Dafuq with the last chapter
Spoiler
@soranokira
Ichigo, the main protagonist of Bleach: His "reiatsu" is often black.

Koinzell, the main protagonist/avenger of Ubel Blatt: He wields black tentacle-like blades that sprout from his arm.

Just sayin'.
;A; -sniffles- SO TOUCHING! QAQ
same acolyte I guess?
thanks for donation :)
I'm actually getting tired of reading stuff I love online.. Decided to download them from scanlator's sites..
sinbad tranformation remind me of OROCHI ....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics