Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 664votes)

Tsuyokute New Saga

Alt Names: alt 強くてニューサーガalt Die & Retry: Tsuyokute New Sagaalt New Saga +alt Seja forte! Nova Saga
Author: Abe Masayuki
Artist: Miura Jun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Demon King led his army of demons to wipe out the human race. The Hero, Kail, and his allies attacked the Demon King's castle to defeat the Demon King. The Demon King is slain, but at what cost? Kail lost all of his allies throughout the war. Friends, family, lovers, comrades. All dead, and he is dying.

As Kail's life ebbs away in the Demon King's chamber, he notices a strange gem that the Demon King had coveted and approaches this relic to grab it; after an intense light glows, he is sent years into the past. After recovering from the initial shock, now in his younger body, he decides to avoid making the same mistakes of his first time through these years and to become stronger.

In Japanese, the term for New Game Plus is "Tsuyokute New Game".

Adaptation of the web novel series.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/830000061/
Go to Tsuyokute New Saga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler?] No one has read Volume 3 to 8 of the Light Novel? New Window SummerMascot
  • 0 Replies
Topic Demon Lord's goal New Window pothb
  • 9 Replies
Topic The Enemy is... [spoiler?] New Window Laurens D
  • 31 Replies
Topic I'm confused, is this an original? New Window NewMangaLover
  • 12 Replies
Topic Will that demoness become a part of the harem? New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chekhov's gun (possible foreshadowing about the hero) New Window asgard22
  • 12 Replies

1558 Comments

Clearly more than ten. Can't you count? :U

And all but one are mortal ones. The one that is an exception is immortal. That info's from Greek Mythology.

How many heads does the Hydra have there????

Clearly more than ten. Can't you count? :U

How many heads does the Hydra have there????

Technically everything significant he's done so far is done to/by him in the future.

I was thinking about how accurate the plan he created will be in the future, not anything in particular that he has done so far.

Saying that, even if something was going to be done later on it is definetly a change if it happens earlier.

The best way to find out if she's evil or not is to STRIP HER! Peel away her layers like an onion! For !!!SCIENCE!!!

Serious flaw in that deduction. If there were no extra hands and she died to the hydra as such, it can leave the question about her personality open, thus making your theory a possibility.

But having her travel sabotaged like that indicates someone wants her dead, and someone not very nice. If she is evil, one would've exposed her evil instead of having her die in a ditch.

Basically, I'm not in, not one bit.

I just said it because 99% of characters in manga that appear to be that nice are, in fact, faking it and have a evil and/or sadistic side to them.

By the way, the 99% is an exaggeration, but you get my point.

Somehow I´m suspecting, that the demon lord is the hero from the future.

He prepared to change the past but was caught up by his own past self...

A little far fetched, but I´m trying to figure out the DL´s reason for time travelling 

Impossible, unless he found a different spell the spell move his soul only, and since he exist the demon lord can't be him.

Hopefully the MC has taken into account that the more changes he makes, the less accurate his previous life's knowledge will be.

Technically everything significant he's done so far is done to/by him in the future
Spoiler
(he's 16 now and he says his first kiss was when he's 18)

Him finding Sildonia is after the demon attack, so 3~ years early.

Him and Urza meeting/forming partial contract is 4 years early (since the two did it the night before the mission)

His buddy is there in the final battle as well, both probably started the revenge path after the demon attack (in the novel it's mentioned he held off demons before the door to the demon lord chamber and shouting he'll catch up....he never did)

So saving the princess will be the first major history changing moment he does.
Although my gut feeling says Zentos will join the party, and he's one of the suicide squad member

Alright, I'm betting that the princess is secretly evil, who's in?

Serious flaw in that deduction. If there were no extra hands and she died to the hydra as such, it can leave the question about her personality open, thus making your theory a possibility.

But having her travel sabotaged like that indicates someone wants her dead, and someone not very nice. If she is evil, one would've exposed her evil instead of having her die in a ditch.

Basically, I'm not in, not one bit.

A little far fetched, but I´m trying to figure out the DL´s reason for time travelling 

Maybe it's the MC being a dick because he already went the 'good guy' route. If Chronotrigger had allowed it I would have done horrible things...(like I did in Jade Empire)

I think the Demon Lord is someone else. Maybe one of the girls or the guy. Maybe he/she done something wrong and want to change back.

NEW GAME PLUS: THE MANGA

AWESOME.

Hopefully the MC has taken into account that the more changes he makes, the less accurate his previous life's knowledge will be.

That's the limit of games. They are either scripted or automated AI. When you replay a game you don't have much freedom.

I'd prefer it if the MC became more romantically aggressive as well. Frankly, it's stupid to care about decorum when you know exactly how much a woman means to you, seeing her die and all.

Oh you have freedom in games when you replay them. You just don't have any impact/control over the outcome(s).

Some games are specifically written to accommodate this. If you killed (or simply let them die) certain NPCs before a certain point the game would simply pick a slightly different dialogue/items to spawn to assume that the NPC's death was part of the script and move on.

Freedom to pull things off perfectly/screw things up but no impact/control on the outcome.

Spoiler

I'm hoping

Spoiler

NEW GAME PLUS: THE MANGA

AWESOME.

I'm counting, and there should be at least 12 heads.

I guess we'll find out whether the heads can grow again next chap, huh?

Too long of a wait, Love these kind of story setups.

Not really a spoiler, more of a theory but i know people don't always like to read theories :P

Spoiler

Aw, the first real cliffhanger, now of all times?

Blast, at least we know the next chapter will be pretty badass.

Main Character

oh..... maybe i thought too much.... and i've heard that raw for chap 8 is available...waiting for a/k to translate :D

ermmm guys, what is yours MC stand for...... i really have and idea

Main Character

ermmm guys, what is yours MC stand for...... i really have and idea

That's the limit of games. They are either scripted or automated AI. When you replay a game you don't have much freedom.

I'd prefer it if the MC became more romantically aggressive as well. Frankly, it's stupid to care about decorum when you know exactly how much a woman means to you, seeing her die and all.

Interesting concept, but I'm not too fond of how it handles its female characters. Putting them in absurd skimpy outfits, a bathing scene, the way they blush over the main character.

>assuming most of the female characters in pretty much any anime dont do that

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics