Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 709votes)

Magi

Alt Names: alt マギalt 마기alt Magi: The Labyrinth of Magicalt ماگی: پیچال جادو
Author: Ohtaka Shinobu
Artist: Ohtaka Shinobu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Deep within the deserts lie the mysterious Dungeons, vast stores of riches open for the taking by anyone lucky enough to find them and brave enough to venture into the depths from where few have ever returned. Plucky young adventurer Aladdin means to find the Dungeons and their riches, but Aladdin may be just as mysterious as the treasures he seeks. Together with the Djinn Ugo and his friend, Alibaba, Aladdin sets out to find his fortune in the depths of the endless dunes…

Won the 59th Shogakukan Manga Award in the Shounen category.

Spin-Off:
> Magi - Sinbad no Bouken (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/adventure-of-sinbad-r8536)
Go to Magi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic End of Magi? :'( New Window Eldaeb
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is it just me or Magi reminds me of the Bible or maybe the Quran and Jews New Window GreatNinja
  • 30 Replies
Topic Who's your favourite Magi character? New Window Portgas D. Itachi
  • 14 Replies
Topic How do you think Magi will end? New Window PancakePower
  • 9 Replies
Topic And you just created the country that manufactures everything New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies
Topic Anyone got the feeling that Sinbad will be a future villain? New Window dred05
  • 12 Replies

6243 Comments

Aladdin does love his mature women and what in the world happen to ren, it looks like sinbad did a hit and run on her.
Darn Disney's Aladdin for biassing my against Ja'far. I keep feeling he is going to betray Sinbad.
i think sinbad got a lil too "rough"
i wish there was an anime just so i could see Mor dancing in that outfit :)
Alibaba you stupid. She's always been cute and pretty.
Why couldn't I help imagining Alibaba with his fat face when he said this chapter that he is ready to fight? :')
Mor is so kawai :3
had the same discussion with a friend...too bad for him magic is not real
LOL best reaction for a sea monster I've seen in a good while
wow, never seen so many people who were happy that a monster showed up.
show off
so? ... still Regal for me ..... (maybe a little Kanbe Kuroda from sengoku basara heroes too)
and i thought it's his generals r all bishoujos
lol, its a monster!!.....FOOOOOD!
well if you think about it, it doesn't seem like she could find many other things that would fit her, maybe if she just kept it as one cuff, or had a bracelet for her legs

also, who is the lizard guy?
@Reize: If we're talking about fanservice, then definitely ch32 :D
Apologies for the theological reference.
The symbol of shackles as a sign of shame turned into might is like the symbol of the Christian/Catholic cross - was associated with shame (death to the criminals) and now it's plastered all over.
She plan to use handcuff???? AHEM .... i think this chick has the Regal's syndrome BAD
@Laurens D:
Oh... I thought it was. I stand corrected.
the art just so delicious
new hot babe joins the story. Wouldn't mind a new cover if it features her I suppose.
lmfaooooo he blew her top off, you could see the shells covering her boobs xD
....lol... must be easy for Aladin to lose THAT much weight in 6 seconds just because he did a tiny bit of magic >.>

MASTER....TEACH ME YOUR WAYS! D:
And Aladdin scores!
Best use of magic: get thin instantly.

Also, there was some fanservice earlier in like chap 25.
Unless you count Ugo as fanservice....

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics