Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 709votes)

Magi

Alt Names: alt マギalt 마기alt Magi: The Labyrinth of Magicalt ماگی: پیچال جادو
Author: Ohtaka Shinobu
Artist: Ohtaka Shinobu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Deep within the deserts lie the mysterious Dungeons, vast stores of riches open for the taking by anyone lucky enough to find them and brave enough to venture into the depths from where few have ever returned. Plucky young adventurer Aladdin means to find the Dungeons and their riches, but Aladdin may be just as mysterious as the treasures he seeks. Together with the Djinn Ugo and his friend, Alibaba, Aladdin sets out to find his fortune in the depths of the endless dunes…

Won the 59th Shogakukan Manga Award in the Shounen category.

Spin-Off:
> Magi - Sinbad no Bouken (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/adventure-of-sinbad-r8536)
Go to Magi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic End of Magi? :'( New Window Eldaeb
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is it just me or Magi reminds me of the Bible or maybe the Quran and Jews New Window GreatNinja
  • 30 Replies
Topic Who's your favourite Magi character? New Window Portgas D. Itachi
  • 14 Replies
Topic How do you think Magi will end? New Window PancakePower
  • 9 Replies
Topic And you just created the country that manufactures everything New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies
Topic Anyone got the feeling that Sinbad will be a future villain? New Window dred05
  • 12 Replies

6243 Comments

My two cents? The Kougyoku's advisors and Sinbad's generals are conspiring against the king who refuses to get hitched.
chap. 84 : I love how it's so serious and not so serious at the same time! xD
pfft so that's what happened. after reading 83 the situation became obvious.
And i was certain that the cliffhangers were a thing of the past...
seriously.. this cliffhanger is the most freaking annoying so far
i read 84, it is hilarious
Spoiler
She's probably a little happy indeed, but enraged that Sinbad seemed to treat that night as nothing.
end part of ch 83 was epic! Game Over!
I don't know about you guys, but I thought that Ren girl would have been delighted to have Sinbad in her room lol
Umm Sinbad? What did you do?
:c Pedo Sinbad. Why yu choose that little girl? You have so many women >_>.

PLAYER!
oh Sinbad
if you wanted to, you would be the biggest pimp in all the world

also i agree with the sword guy
Who wants to work overtime?
@jazminlany it would be more accurate to say that the author took characters from Arabian Nights.
Agreed @EndlessNight This needs to be an anime stat!
LoL, those faces!!! :')

As we all know, Sinbad can fall asleep anywhere (see: Road to Balbadd), so what if he really just mistook the door to his room? x''''D

But what happened?!?!?! Really?!
I hope we can read the next chapter soon @.@
Oh sinbad, you bad boy, what did you do in that last chapter? Oh wait, she was still wearing her clothes, so unless you dressed her back, that couldn't had happened... could it?
well ... as long as not as deadly as Yunno in Mirai Nikki ...
and if that yandere as psycho as ever ...
maybe it will become an infinite source for dark Rukh ?

in that case, the enemy just need to support Sinbad harem and provoking each other ...
absolutely easy victory obtained by enemy ... d(=x=)b ...
Woah, we have found another troll master: All Hail to King Sinbad and his yandere!
omg, im super slow xD

Just noticed the names are similar to Disney's Alladin ;p pff

....where's Jasmine?

Is there gonna be a timeskip in this manga, and then when he grows older, he will marry her? =_= nah, that would be way too cliche, but knowing how I predicted this whole mess... NO! IT CANT BE! D: MY LITTLE ALLADIN WILL BECOME A PRINCE?! WTF KIND OF MESSED UP PLOT IS THAT?!

xD;; Anyway... yeah... ignore me :P
Sinbad did something politically correct for once. He rejected a naked princess.
Sinbad will meet a yandere soon ... OxO ...
Sinbad
you got some explainin to do
Pfffpuhaha xDDDDD
Now I really can't wait till they arrive! Hopefully, that'll be next chapter - one of the great things about this manga that it doesn't prolong things for long^^ And things are HAPPENING!

And now I finally know who is on the cover of volume 10. I was really curious about that.

Gochisousama deshita, Sense-Scans!
The prince reminds me of Zuko from Avatar, because of the burned face.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics