Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 313votes)

Unbreakable Machine-Doll

Alt Names: alt Kırılmaz Makinadan Kuklaalt Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanaialt Machine Doll wa Kizutsukanaialt Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanaialt Unbreakable Machine Dollalt 機巧少女は傷つかないalt 机巧少女alt 机巧少女不会受伤
Author: Kaitou Reiji
Artist: Takagi Hakaru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: During the early 20th century, along with technological advancements, scientists were able to develop sophisticated magic. The combination of science and sorcery was Makinot, circuits made from spells that were put into objects to bring them to life and even gain a personality. It was developed as a military weapon and has now spread throughout the world. Akabane Raishin is now attending the Royal Academy to become the best in the world. Accompanied by the lovely teenage girl Yaya, who is actually Raishin’s puppet weapon, he plans on rocketing to the top of the class. However, his test scores come nearly dead last although his combat skills and determination are second to none. Raishin has to compete with the most deadliest of classmates if he wants to come out as the king.

Spin-off:

> Gene Metallica - Unbreakable Machine-Doll Re:Acta
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/gene-metallica-unbreakable-machine-doll-reacta-r11797 )
Go to Unbreakable Machine-Doll Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About robots and feelings in fiction New Window kkio
  • 4 Replies
Topic Spoiler - Raishin's Powerup New Window UMD
  • 2 Replies
Topic Help at the Unbreakablemachine doll Wiki New Window battradio
  • 1 Replies
Topic UMD - Spoilers Thread New Window UMD
  • 1 Replies
Topic Manga Similar to Unbreakable Machine Doll New Window RS456
  • 5 Replies
Topic Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai Discussion New Window malgod
  • 30 Replies

637 Comments

Spoiler

Artist slip up. Last panel.
Spoiler

I'm not sure what you're talking about. The last panel shows short hair. The second-to-last panel (remember, manga reads right-to-left) isn't "Cedric", it's Char. Look at the collar--it's clearly Char's clothes.

Spoiler

Artist slip up. Second last panel.

Spoiler

Is this updated regularly every month?

man, I can't wait for Raishin to kick that lil suckers ass, he is some annoying douche bag for having his butler hit ojousama like that. KILL TIME KILL TIME!!!!

Must. Resist. Urge. To. Spoil. GAH! I'm gonna do it! Don't you dare click the tag! DX WARNING:
Spoiler

What's interesting is the animes art style is closer to the light novels than the manga is.

More like unfortunate. The anime has better art to the LNs to some degree though the art of the LNs is pretty sweet but the manga has the best. Still.... no need to really think about the art to enjoy this series. I was hooked on the anime after all. The anime takes a different approach from the LNs though, plus the fact that the anime OVAs are... well.... uncensored....

man, I can't wait for Raishin to kick that lil suckers ass, he is some annoying douche bag for having his butler hit ojousama like that. KILL TIME KILL TIME!!!!

No man don't you understand, you gotta relish that forced dramatic tension caused by the bitchslap

Give it a few more chapters, Raishin will have charged up his determination meter by then I think

Well if you want spoiled on the lil sucker.

Spoiler

dat fantastic cover.

^why i had to NOPE.avi out of the anime. i just couldnt take the artwork in the anime, coming from this where i 100% love it

What's interesting is the animes art style is closer to the light novels than the manga is.

Cool, thanks a lot For The Halibut!!

Thanks for the new chapter!!!

came back after watching the anime , but..is it just me? or the drawing and shit is a whole lot better

^why i had to NOPE.avi out of the anime. i just couldnt take the artwork in the anime, coming from this where i 100% love it

came back after watching the anime , but..is it just me? or the drawing and shit is a whole lot better

"What are we going to do tonight, Raishin?" "The same thing we do every night, Yaya..."

Pinky and the Brain~~~ Pinky and the Brain~~~

"What are we going to do tonight, Raishin?" "The same thing we do every night, Yaya..."
Needed this to remind me how much I admire Raishin XD

Is this based off a LN? I feel there is so much missing from this story, as if it's skipping over the little things that could flesh out the plot, or like I am supposed to have some previous knowledge.

Is that just me?

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/index.php?title=Kikou_Shoujo_wa_Kizutsukanai

oHSlREg.png

These eyes are like looking into your soul.

I'm sorry, eyes? I was looking elsewhere.

Is this based off a LN? I feel there is so much missing from this story, as if it's skipping over the little things that could flesh out the plot, or like I am supposed to have some previous knowledge.

Is that just me?

oHSlREg.png

These eyes are like looking into your soul.

please, catch up with the anime

at this pace ... (RAW release and amount of page)

probably need 2 years or so to catch it ...

please, catch up with the anime

The anime finishes with this arc's end

No wonder it felt like Deja Vu. I need to start reading the novels.

how far does the anime go?

The anime finishes with this arc's end

how far does the anime go?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics