Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 181votes)

Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisshou - Outo no Ichinichi Hen

Alt Names: alt Re: 从零开始的异世界生活alt Re: ゼロから始める異世界生活 第一章 王都の一日編alt Re: 제로에서 시작하는 이세계 생활alt Re: Life in a Different World from Zero - Volume One - Capital City Chapteralt Re: Zero รีเซทชีวิต ฝ่าวิกฤตต่างโลกalt Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisshou - Outo no Ichinichi Hen
Author: Nagatsuki Tappei
Artist: Matsuse Daichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suddenly a high school student Subaru Natsuki has been summoned to another world on the way back from the convenience store. With the biggest crisis of his life being summoned to another world and no sign of the one who summoned him things become worse when he is attacked. But when he is saved by a mysterious silver-haired girl with a fairy cat, Subaru co-operates with the girl to return the favor. When they finally manage to get a clue Subaru and the girl are attacked and killed by someone. Subaru then awakens in the place he was summoned and notices the ability he gained "Returns by Death" a helpless boy that only has the ability to rewind time by dying. And beyond the despair can he save the girl from the fate of death!.

adapted from the web novel and light novel series written by Nagatsuki Tappei with illustrations by Ootsuka Shinichirou

Part one of a multi part series.

Sequel (Part two) -
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-dainishou-yashiki-no-shuukan-hen-r15374 )
Go to Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Daisshou - Outo no Ichinichi Hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Last chapter discussion New Window Epolimar
  • 3 Replies
Topic light/web novel? New Window zarek212
  • 5 Replies

256 Comments

The first chapter of the sequel has been released in case you didn't notice ( http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-dainishou-yashiki-no-shuukan-hen-r15374 )

sorry,i am newbie. so this manga now completed ?

The first chapter of the sequel has been released in case you didn't notice ( http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-dainishou-yashiki-no-shuukan-hen-r15374 )

this manga remind me of one movie and one manga. first, it remind me of Edge of tomorrow movie,that repeat the same day after the MC dead. then it remind me of Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku manga that the MC entering different stories in his adventures. but i wanna say,this manga is good,worth to read. i'll definitely wait for next update !! thank you so much.

You should read "All you need is kill" then.

this manga remind me of one movie and one manga. first, it remind me of Edge of tomorrow movie,that repeat the same day after the MC dead. then it remind me of Ore ga Heroine o Tasukesugite Sekai ga Little Mokushiroku manga that the MC entering different stories in his adventures. but i wanna say,this manga is good,worth to read. i'll definitely wait for next update !! thank you so much.

Hopefully the next release is soon.

We will know if a new chapter will come out in 5-6 days. Last month it was not released in Japan and as we already said (OTS) the manga is up to date with Japan.

Hopefully the next release is soon.

Spoiler

He also reminds me of this guy. Repeating the same day again and again just to save a girl. Plus similar hairstyles :31357461386509.png

I heard the original screenplay had him in his loop for 10-15 years.

according to wikipedia:

Spoiler

so anywhere between 10-10,000 years, and the reason he was stuck was because his bitch ex cursed him.

Of course she survived. Even if it was an attack so fast it looked like time stopped, so strong it broke walls, so large it pierced the sky, and most  importantly she was mid air where she wouldn't have any ground to push on for momentum... Plot armors... ugh.

You know it's a world with MAGIC, and a guy so OP he cut down a WALL?

I'm sure air jump exist.

New story ?

and here I think this is just a seperated room from the world just like Velvet Room

Velvet.Room.full.508792.jpg

Welcome to the Velvet Room... Honored Guest.

ooohhh... next level begins... and this time is a twin...

Nishishi... More lolis to his harem. Hurray for this manga

Can anyone tell me who is the certain spiky haired boy who fought against a god through more than ten thousand deaths and passed through hundreds of billions of hells before that?

Spoiler

that is what you call a mixed blessing and curse :S

I kinda wish I could experience that for myself. given enough loops I might be the first person to successfully read every new piece of content on the internet for that day xD

but more importantly, I would get a lot of time to practise and experience things I could really use about now :S

Yes, he need to fulfill a purpose to save.

Can anyone tell me who is the certain spiky haired boy who fought against a god through more than ten thousand deaths and passed through hundreds of billions of hells before that?

Let s not talk about unlucky kamijou touma, he completed the othinus route so need to ask her to reload. But if anything happen to either of em and other live, shit will hit the fan without any reboot.
All of you are underestimating a Character from Mushoku Tensei
Spoiler

Of course she survived. Even if it was an attack so fast it looked like time stopped, so strong it broke walls, so large it pierced the sky, and most  importantly she was mid air where she wouldn't have any ground to push on for momentum... Plot armors... ugh.

Fun fact: originally in Groundhog day there was supposed to be a mechanism used by Phil to measure the number of times he'd repeated the day. Every day he would read a single page of a single book in the town library... by the end of the film he was going to have read every book in the place.

If there were only 200 books in the library (absurdly low estimate) and each book had an average of 200 pages (also a low number) then he would have lived 40,000 days or over 100 years. Given what the actual number would probably have been we're talking thousands of years if not more.

Hell, even in the film that went out he mastered a bunch of different skills, including implying that he spent six months on flipping cards into a hat alone.

considering he shows up in the same bad situation repeatedly, and only after getting a good ending (for everyone but him) does it seem to change.

I would just hazard a guess that him fulfilling the purpose in which he is there is enough to change his spawn point lol, hope this one has less gruesome deaths :S no nasty poisons or living suits of armour or those creepy looking twins xD

Yes, he need to fulfill a purpose to save.

If there were only 200 books in the library (absurdly low estimate) and each book had an average of 200 pages (also a low number) then he would have lived 40,000 days or over 100 years. Given what the actual number would probably have been we're talking thousands of years if not more.

Well, in Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria, 277XX loops mean approximately 75-80 years. It's already huge enough (an entire lifetime, as they remind sometimes in the next books) with some things ever changing.

Btw, if you did not read that Light Novel, go read it right now. It's a really great one. The seventh and last volume will be published soon.

He did act heroically, of course he would get his gut open! NO GOOD ACTION GOES UNPUNISHED!!!

Well, I guess that at least he can now start the game after finishing that tutorial from hell.

Spoiler

Huh ? Wait, did he go to another world again or did he just wake up after his injuries healed ? I want to see more of the previous characters. Don't sink my ship before it even sailed once. D:

Well, at least it took him only four loops. All you need is kill was 160 or something like that for Keiji..., and 208 for Rita.

(And Zero no Maria was 27756, you noobs ! :P  )

If the MC just harnessed his capabilities he would be like this.

Fun fact: originally in Groundhog day there was supposed to be a mechanism used by Phil to measure the number of times he'd repeated the day. Every day he would read a single page of a single book in the town library... by the end of the film he was going to have read every book in the place.

Hell, even in the film that went out he mastered a bunch of different skills, including implying that he spent six months on flipping cards into a hat alone.

I really want the web novel/light novel translated. I know that the first volume is partially translated, but it's taking too long. ;m;

New stage ? I wonder if he got a checkpoint or something ? It would be troublesome to find him going back to first day after he lived in that world for like 1 years or something :-/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics