Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 664votes)

Tsuyokute New Saga

Alt Names: alt 強くてニューサーガalt Die & Retry: Tsuyokute New Sagaalt New Saga +alt Seja forte! Nova Saga
Author: Abe Masayuki
Artist: Miura Jun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Demon King led his army of demons to wipe out the human race. The Hero, Kail, and his allies attacked the Demon King's castle to defeat the Demon King. The Demon King is slain, but at what cost? Kail lost all of his allies throughout the war. Friends, family, lovers, comrades. All dead, and he is dying.

As Kail's life ebbs away in the Demon King's chamber, he notices a strange gem that the Demon King had coveted and approaches this relic to grab it; after an intense light glows, he is sent years into the past. After recovering from the initial shock, now in his younger body, he decides to avoid making the same mistakes of his first time through these years and to become stronger.

In Japanese, the term for New Game Plus is "Tsuyokute New Game".

Adaptation of the web novel series.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/830000061/
Go to Tsuyokute New Saga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler?] No one has read Volume 3 to 8 of the Light Novel? New Window SummerMascot
  • 0 Replies
Topic Demon Lord's goal New Window pothb
  • 9 Replies
Topic The Enemy is... [spoiler?] New Window Laurens D
  • 31 Replies
Topic I'm confused, is this an original? New Window NewMangaLover
  • 12 Replies
Topic Will that demoness become a part of the harem? New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chekhov's gun (possible foreshadowing about the hero) New Window asgard22
  • 12 Replies

1558 Comments

Flip you Riize. Seriously. I dislike her. God bless the elf chick. The only real one.

Except he was using magic the entire fight. And he's got double magic because of NG+ mode. He's struggling against people in his village and henchman level mobs. I can't fathom how he kills the demon Lord.

well he was an adult when he killed demon lord and at that time he should be stronger than Seran's mother now

Hmmmmmm

Seran looks quite a bit like the royal family, of which his mother just so happened to be kicked out of.

Didn't she say something about him being the kid of somebody who was backing her fighting before?

Nope. Nothing to see here. Not the most obvious plot twist in history.

But really, don't know if that is an attempt at foreshadowing or just an obvious plot twist.

Why not both?

Hmmmmmm

Seran looks quite a bit like the royal family, of which his mother just so happened to be kicked out of.

Didn't she say something about him being the kid of somebody who was backing her fighting before?

Nope. Nothing to see here. Not the most obvious plot twist in history.

But really, don't know if that is an attempt at foreshadowing or just an obvious plot twist.

In modern times, a sudden explosion in the arena like that would be regarded as a terrorist attack. It's amazing how the announcer managed to stay calm.

Only in the US. The shit-stain media in the EU would suppress it, as we all know who is usually responsible...

In modern times, a sudden explosion in the arena like that would be regarded as a terrorist attack. It's amazing how the announcer managed to stay calm.

Spoiler

really, made my day

The art is so hilariously bad sometimes, makes the series so much better!

Oh,it's a Rocky III homage what I see there in the final fist fight?

The asspull is real

That first panel of chapter 41.

Hey, Luffy is still awesome! ;)

Yeah, but he grew up in a "redneck" landfill (that arc was hilariously sentimental), so we expect him to be awesomely stupid :P

The MC can and does beat people from his starting village if he goes all out and uses magic and cunning, as is mentioned every few chapters or so. 

He is just not as good a swordsman.

Except he was using magic the entire fight. And he's got double magic because of NG+ mode. He's struggling against people in his village and henchman level mobs. I can't fathom how he kills the demon Lord.

Most of shounen MCs are dumbfucks, whos only hobby is eating... and thats whole backstory(+sad childhood).

Hey, Luffy is still awesome! ;)

I'm glad they are past this arc because this tournament has really reduced my interest in the series.

Uhh, you're not out of the woods yet, there is still the finals against the aunty which will probably sap up another 2 chapters, with another chapter to frame the battle before it start with flashbacks and thoughts... and then another episode or two about the final conclusion before we are back on our usual story. So expect at least another 5 chapters on teh tournament~

Oh.
Detailing a heros creative insights. I love those moments. I've had a fair few myself while in the army. Little flashes where literally the universe is possible, ideas flash in such a high speed that you've already settled on the possibility before your brain is fully aware of how many ideas it just processed. Then it settles on the bizarre and unusual. 
The last time I saw this well done was "All Good Things" which is the final episode of Star Trek, the Next Generation. 
Here's the video. 

I consider it a mark of good writing for this kind of insight to be detailed.

Okay uhh, when he said what was that, i thought he was talking about his "deus ex machina" but it was actually talking about the other guy's deus ex and how it protected him. Idk if the translation was confusing or the original was like that. Id rather him say ill just not "convert my mana" then say "wait what"

I'm glad they are past this arc because this tournament has really reduced my interest in the series.

Chap 41 os Tsuyokote no Ippo

No.

It was "instead of casting a spell, I'll just release a shitload of magic energy". I thought it was pretty obvious? He even hurt his own arm with that move.

It's like instead of punching someone, you just bum rushed him blindly using your mass. Or instead of firing a gun, you threw a bunch of gunpowder and ignited it.

This reminded me of Makoto Shishio's nasty attack where he ignites gun powder in his gauntlet. Really did a number on Kenshin.

welp, there goes his expensive armor.

Kame hame haaaaaaa!

A pure undiluted mana discharge beam. :P

Kame hame haaaaaaa!

Mandom.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics