Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 664votes)

Tsuyokute New Saga

Alt Names: alt 強くてニューサーガalt Die & Retry: Tsuyokute New Sagaalt New Saga +alt Seja forte! Nova Saga
Author: Abe Masayuki
Artist: Miura Jun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Demon King led his army of demons to wipe out the human race. The Hero, Kail, and his allies attacked the Demon King's castle to defeat the Demon King. The Demon King is slain, but at what cost? Kail lost all of his allies throughout the war. Friends, family, lovers, comrades. All dead, and he is dying.

As Kail's life ebbs away in the Demon King's chamber, he notices a strange gem that the Demon King had coveted and approaches this relic to grab it; after an intense light glows, he is sent years into the past. After recovering from the initial shock, now in his younger body, he decides to avoid making the same mistakes of his first time through these years and to become stronger.

In Japanese, the term for New Game Plus is "Tsuyokute New Game".

Adaptation of the web novel series.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/830000061/
Go to Tsuyokute New Saga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler?] No one has read Volume 3 to 8 of the Light Novel? New Window SummerMascot
  • 0 Replies
Topic Demon Lord's goal New Window pothb
  • 9 Replies
Topic The Enemy is... [spoiler?] New Window Laurens D
  • 31 Replies
Topic I'm confused, is this an original? New Window NewMangaLover
  • 12 Replies
Topic Will that demoness become a part of the harem? New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chekhov's gun (possible foreshadowing about the hero) New Window asgard22
  • 12 Replies

1558 Comments

> defeat by parental sex

well its original atleast.

Except he was using magic the entire fight. And he's got double magic because of NG+ mode. He's struggling against people in his village and henchman level mobs. I can't fathom how he kills the demon Lord.

He did have a dozen of so of the biggest bad ass heroes helping him on that suicide mission.  ALL of whom died in the process.  I didn't think the final fight was solo.  We only saw the end of it (I think).

That was a dirty move.

I think that was something along the lines of "Old age and treachery will always beat youth and skill" in action :)

uhhhhhhhh so lame...

I am disappointed 

Spoiler

Mommy issues once again proves to be a better weapon than any sword.

I just noticed something. Seran resembles the imperial family a lot, and he would usually chase after cute girls. The princess is cute but he seems more annoyed than anything else when he's with her. I think Seran is actually an illegitimate son of the emperor and he's the reason for his mother's argument with the emperor ten years ago.

So, most likely, Kail is on his way to become demon king himself. 

That was obvious from the beginning.

That was a dirty move.

So, most likely, Kail is on his way to become demon king himself. 

Holy shit the mental damage. This chapter should be censored, it's that immoral.

Was kinda hoping Seran would stick with that oufit.
Too bad...

That flawless assassination tho.

Why are all the best series monthly!!? Whyyyy!!!

In response to the loli swords remark, Humanity is overrated anyway, we do race changes all the time in MMOs, trust me, it's nothing to write home about.

Just in case you still didn't think Leila was truly merciless...

The Cringe you get on your parents is really. UGH

I apologize to my future kids. 

Two ice cold assassinations in one chapter. Good snuff

FTFY

Two ice cold assassinations in one chapter. Good stuff. 

the dirtiest tactic

how fucking anticlimatic

What about the fact that humans aren't known for utilizing pure mana? Demons were supposed to be renowned for that, according to the MC's description of how they fought.

Most obvious reason is that he didn't have as much magical energy in his first life. It probably need a minimum amount. Maybe it counts as high magic? It's clear he did something exceptional though. Did anyone notice Sildonia's face when that explosion happened? That was what caught my eye, because I figured she would be someone that would have seen that sort of thing before. Even in page 34, when everyone is smiling because the two of them are in good cheer, she still has a shocked look on her face.

It's almost certain that this is going to be talked about soonish, so may as well just wait for the next chapter.

FYI that was hinted in ch 6. Sildonia and Kail have already discussed about his potentially larger mana reserves from the time travel due to fusing with alternate-past-dimension (current timeline) Kail's soul giving him potential to use High Magic (to be translated as not conventional magic)

Point of deus ex machina is suddenly pulling these kind of 3rd choises out from thin air. If just blasting someone with raw magical energy, incase their foe reach close enough where finishing a spell would be suicidal, was an option from the get go then how the hell this hadnt been in his training regime from earlier life?

Most obvious reason is that he didn't have as much magical energy in his first life. It probably need a minimum amount. Maybe it counts as high magic? It's clear he did something exceptional though. Did anyone notice Sildonia's face when that explosion happened? That was what caught my eye, because I figured she would be someone that would have seen that sort of thing before. Even in page 34, when everyone is smiling because the two of them are in good cheer, she still has a shocked look on her face.

It's almost certain that this is going to be talked about soonish, so may as well just wait for the next chapter.

No.

It was "instead of casting a spell, I'll just release a shitload of magic energy". I thought it was pretty obvious? He even hurt his own arm with that move.

It's like instead of punching someone, you just bum rushed him blindly using your mass. Or instead of firing a gun, you threw a bunch of gunpowder and ignited it.

Point of deus ex machina is suddenly pulling these kind of 3rd choises out from thin air. If just blasting someone with raw magical energy, incase their foe reach close enough where finishing a spell would be suicidal, was an option from the get go then how the hell this hadnt been in his training regime from earlier life? Id consider ability to just bypass casting a spell and torching the fucker in front of me kinda important as an extreme measure even if it meant losing whole arm.. especially for a suicide troops. How thing like this comes to him as surprise? Its awesome yeah, its also a bit stupid.

Im all in for protagonist blasting seran for another mile, but this was off.. whatever.

No cheap trick to beat Seran? I'm impressed/surprised.

Except he was using magic the entire fight. And he's got double magic because of NG+ mode. He's struggling against people in his village and henchman level mobs. I can't fathom how he kills the demon Lord.

It's NG+ so of course even the mooks are tougher than normal. It's why the Hydra had more heads when he fought it than what was in the original timeline.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics