Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 664votes)

Tsuyokute New Saga

Alt Names: alt 強くてニューサーガalt Die & Retry: Tsuyokute New Sagaalt New Saga +alt Seja forte! Nova Saga
Author: Abe Masayuki
Artist: Miura Jun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The Demon King led his army of demons to wipe out the human race. The Hero, Kail, and his allies attacked the Demon King's castle to defeat the Demon King. The Demon King is slain, but at what cost? Kail lost all of his allies throughout the war. Friends, family, lovers, comrades. All dead, and he is dying.

As Kail's life ebbs away in the Demon King's chamber, he notices a strange gem that the Demon King had coveted and approaches this relic to grab it; after an intense light glows, he is sent years into the past. After recovering from the initial shock, now in his younger body, he decides to avoid making the same mistakes of his first time through these years and to become stronger.

In Japanese, the term for New Game Plus is "Tsuyokute New Game".

Adaptation of the web novel series.

Original Webcomic: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/830000061/
Go to Tsuyokute New Saga Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Spoiler?] No one has read Volume 3 to 8 of the Light Novel? New Window SummerMascot
  • 0 Replies
Topic Demon Lord's goal New Window pothb
  • 9 Replies
Topic The Enemy is... [spoiler?] New Window Laurens D
  • 31 Replies
Topic I'm confused, is this an original? New Window NewMangaLover
  • 12 Replies
Topic Will that demoness become a part of the harem? New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic Chekhov's gun (possible foreshadowing about the hero) New Window asgard22
  • 12 Replies

1558 Comments

There is a chance we are not wrong or right, what if Merla religion has a connection with the Demons, it's bound to be seen, a pity I can't find spoilers easily for this series

There is a possibility, but, it's explained that Goddess Merla are infamous thanks to her Human Superiority Teachings and her disgust towards Non-Humans. So the assumption that Goddess Merla actually has connection to demons, who are non-human race of course, are kinda questionable.

Spoiler

It's confusing because every speculation is kinda possible right now.

-It's looping time travel hijinks! Who knows?

-It's a reverse history! Who knows?

-Kail is the Demon Lord! Considering how much history has changed, Who knows?

-It's really just a normal "turn back to past and change history" story, Who knows?

-Will Kail's newly created timeline will trigger someone else to turn back to the past too? Who knows?

Plus, i can't help but feel your assumed synopsis up there will eventually revealed to be "too simple" compared to what this story had in store in the end. :P

I think a lot of people are misunderstanding Leila’s intentions: she beat Kail as quickly as possible so she can tell (read: lie to) her boss that Kail isn't a threat (so her boss doesn't suddenly decide to eliminate him). Since she calls the god 'a troublesome god', it also means she is not a religious fanatic. So Leila is probably a (relatively) good person.

If that's true, then i think we have to throw the theory that Leila is infatuated with Goddess Merla out of the window, because if the now deceased Merlaist Priest words back there are to be believed, Goddess Merla wants to RECRUIT Kail, not eliminate him if Kail turns out to be a threat.

The problem is, Leila already explicitly stated that she knows about the Lizardman being the test, which means she's at least has connection to the Merla's religion.

So, anti-merla (empire) king wishes to '' destroy '' the world.

Mom is with the merla faction and beat the MC so he'll not get as much focus from the goddess as a threat.

How far her link with the goddess go i wonder. Did she leave the kingdom pregnant of the kingdom because of it or did she had to go for the merla faction because of it. She can ofc know another reason to join them, empire plots perhaps?

Then there are the demons.... right now they follow a demon lord they are not that loyal to, but we know in the future they'll go full fanatic for the new leader. What's the reason? Going full genocide on the humans? I think that is just the method not the reason.

This plot is actually really good, the factions are believable so far, most important characters are actually non cliche evil or good. After reading some Isekais this really stands out as a nice fantasy title.

I really hope this manga adaptation goes on from a long time.

The more chapters I read, the more I think that pretty much anyone but a few of his closests friends deserves exactly what they got in the first place. Good job author!

Can anyone explain that amulett? It feels like the last chapter's reveal flew completely over my head... does the imagery on the amulett mean something?

I mean, it seems to be pretty obvious that she is talking with the card (which might be a communication spell), and not with some kind of divine presence. So her "troublesome god" might be just someone giving him-/herself that title.

So much foreshadowing in a monthly series, ugh.

I think a lot of people are misunderstanding Leila’s intentions: she beat Kail as quickly as possible so she can tell (read: lie to) her boss that Kail isn't a threat (so her boss doesn't suddenly decide to eliminate him). Since she calls the god 'a troublesome god', it also means she is not a religious fanatic. So Leila is probably a (relatively) good person.

That was I was expecting as well, Kail actually used destruction magic of demon. 

>I've never had a man other than my brother in this room

What did she mean by this?

It's royalty private chambers. How many people do you think get to visit such places let alone a coddled princess' bedroom?

>I've never had a man other than my brother in this room

What did she mean by this?

I don't really get why so many people think this is either confusing or just stupid time travel. I mean isn't it just, timeline 1, Kail and his "allies" fight the demons and most of them die while Kail just barely defeats the demon king. Timeline 2, Kail finds out not all of his "allies" were "good" and in fact, a lot of them either had dark secrets or had either killed "innocent" people or participated in evil political/religious schemes. Seems pretty straightforward right? But it could be a lot worse, everyone he (and we) think(s) are/is evil in this timeline could actually be good and vice versa and then it turns out that was also wrong and everything is actually just a double bluff. They could even go so far as to just keep repeating time over and over 8 or 9 or even 20 times by the end of the series. That is all just a bit simplified, though, that is the point. Seems like it would be a good idea to just go talk to the demon king and show him the second dragon heart, not that it could ever be that easy.

I wonder if Goddess Merla want Kail's D or something ... =3= ...

The sad truth is that you don't make a tsundere assassin into a waifu, because more than likely, you will find your other waifus mysteriously dying.

depend if she is yandere or not ... =3= ...

assassin might be more sane than any average yandere ...

Yandere level is high in this manga... lel

that princess ... did I sense yandere from her or something ?

well this one for sure il drop. so good bye thx.   the storyline just doesnt even follow anything anymore.   for what i have read EVERYONE ITS ENEMY  i am sure that not even himself its ally anymore.  everyone that died and he tries to protect now they should have died in reality or more trouble would arise.. just... arg seriously even if i were to write the things that just dont make sense in this story i would loose much time writing so il just ask,  does story gets clearer soon? or they plan to make a plot twist once he done everything he think its right and discover everyone he saved its the real threat -_- and dying again and another new game + ?

more like TONS OF TWIST being put in NG+ ...

what comes from friend might become enemy ... or not ?

and is bad guy actually will become friend instead ?

most unclear thing actually the charm in this manga / story ...

and I never guess that MILF actually have that kind of "connection" ...

There can't be two dragon heart in the same timeline.

It's not time paradox if the jewels don't touch, if you know what I mean.

well this one for sure il drop. so good bye thx.   the storyline just doesnt even follow anything anymore.   for what i have read EVERYONE ITS ENEMY  i am sure that not even himself its ally anymore.  everyone that died and he tries to protect now they should have died in reality or more trouble would arise.. just... arg seriously even if i were to write the things that just dont make sense in this story i would loose much time writing so il just ask,  does story gets clearer soon? or they plan to make a plot twist once he done everything he think its right and discover everyone he saved its the real threat -_- and dying again and another new game + ?

ugh this storyline gets more and more complicated >.<

fuck time-travel and everything it stands for!

You've already got the first point backwards. When his sword, Sildonia, explains how the Divine Dragon's Heart works for time travel, he explains two things:

1) It's not really "time travel" so much as "jumping branches." He did go backwards in time, but also hopped onto a new branch of time created at that moment. Doing so merged his soul with his own parallel soul. "Kail from the future" took over and got double the mana power from his soul being strengthened. However, "Kail from the present" is gone (merged). There are not two of that same soul in existence.

2) Sildonia explicitly mentions that now, there ARE two Divine Dragon's Hearts in the world. The one Kail came with and the one of the "present" world that already exists somewhere. "The catalyst for all this, the 'Divine Dragon's Heart,' came here with your soul." https://vatoto.com/reader#23bac4f77d1c9bed_24

As for the second point about Kail only killing evil people, that's a matter of your opinion. Kail has killed dozens of guards by this point only following orders. He's killed Zentos, also only following orders (which he's admitted he feels relief from that moral dilemma once the Kingdom of Zirgus fell) and already failed one objective of saving his friends. He failed that same objective again when he killed Goldar, the slave lizard, who was his friend in the future as well (though perhaps not as close as the others). He's killed a useful demon who helped the, via torture, and is clearly an older demon to boot seeing as he fought 300 years ago. Yulriga, the female demon, is also clearly dismayed at the idea of killing (or disobeyed the request of "no killing). Et cetera.

In the end, my biggest concern is with Yulriga. Despite showing she doesn't want to hurt the girls, it's unclear why. She's now either 1 of 2 things in the story as to answer that "why":

1) She's already fanatical about the current moderate Demon Lord and to go against his wishes of "don't hurt anybody" is something she cannot stand. In reality, she could very well be the most blood-thirsty, human-hating demon in existence...she just doesn't want to disrupt her emperor's wishes. In this case, Yulriga will become an enormous problem.

2) She's truly pacifistic and being honest. In this case, Kail is wrong. Demons aren't evil beings that are enemies of humanity. The Great Invasion is a brainwashing and Kail's revenge story is founded on a mistake and Kail himself is going to have a HUMONGOUS crisis when he discovers this. So much so, it could cause him to abandon this Hero plan altogether, join the ranks of the demons, and become the hornless-black-winged emperor himself wishing his revenge story on the humans this time...or perhaps just use half the continent's human population to refill the Divine Dragon's Heart so he can travel back and time and fix this timeline's mistakes.

Problem is:

where is the Hero Kail to stop "your oneside decided Old Demon King = Kail" ?

If anything Kail can only become a NEW Demon King that totally un-related to the old Demon King.

Demon King is just a tittle that even human can get if he is strong enough.

A TOTALLY STRANGER WITH NO RELATE TO KAIL who become the last Demon king decided to start the invasion, kill half the human population to fix his timeline mistakes, and Kail stop him.

With NEW GAME+ Kail can stop that stranger better this time to get either a True Ending or an Open Ending.

OPEN ending, he still isn't sastify then he plays NEW GAME++ that the Demon prepared for him in the demon castle.

From what I see, only Yulriga is the only non-evil Demon. See the demon next to her ?

So there's two Gods and one demon lord, correct? One God loves all people, the other is biased towards humans, and the current demon lord is trying

to stop an invasion. Is that right?

Pics_Art_08-19-06.49.18.jpg

The sad truth is that you don't make a tsundere assassin into a waifu, because more than likely, you will find your other waifus mysteriously dying.

Spoiler

well that was unexpected, not even in my wildest prediction suddenly your mom's friend appear in front of you, giving trial, and has connection with god

wow lad

Oops, you're actually right. :P

She says "The real test is not against the lizardman, but me.", which does implies the God she was conserving with is Goddess Merla. I thought initially she was talking with a third God or something.

But to be fair tho, only me and Varenquen who wrongly suspects that she's a demon.

There is a chance we are not wrong or right, what if Merla religion has a connection with the Demons, it's bound to be seen, a pity I can't find spoilers easily for this series

How are you guys reading the chapter?

She's with the Goddess Merla, not the demons.

It's Probably the translation, she says your grace and what a troublesome god at the end, unless it's the emperor(coz you don't call a high priest or whatever your grace) and he somehow is a god or he believes in this religion(Merla) she wouldn't be referring to him, so the next candidate is the Demon king who it wouldn't be impossible he is viewed as a god for his capabilities considering what he did in the last timeline for the demon race

Oops, you're actually right. :P

She says "The real test is not against the lizardman, but me.", which does implies the God she was conserving with is Goddess Merla. I thought initially she was talking with a third God or something.

But to be fair tho, only me and Varenquen who wrongly suspects that she's a demon.

So she is a Demon or works for them? Interesting

Nah she is also a hero she has the blessing of the goddess. 

Agh, accidental double post thanks to poor internet connection...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics