Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 929votes)

Kingdom

Alt Names: alt キングダムalt Chiến quốcalt 王者天下alt El Reinoalt History of Qinalt Il Regnoalt Kaharianalt Karaļvalstsalt Karalystėalt Kerajaanalt Kongerigealt Koninkrijkalt Krallıkalt Królestwoalt Royaumealt Tsardomalt مملكةalt Кралствоalt Царствоalt ממלכהalt امپراطوری
Author: Hara Yasuhisa
Artist: Hara Yasuhisa
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Millions of years have passed since the times of legends, when the worlds of man and gods were still the same. In these times it was the desires of man that moved the world. It is the era of the 500 year war: The warring states period. Kingdom is the story of a young boy named Shin who grew into a great general and all the trials and bloodshed that lead him there.

Won the 17th Tezuka Osamu Cultural Award Grand Prize.

Related:

> Kingdom one-shots:
1. Li Mu
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/li-mu-r9692 )
2. Meng Wu and Chu Zi (Note: Contain spoilers to future events of the main story)
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/meng-wu-and-chu-zi-r10078 )
Go to Kingdom Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kingdom Spoiler thread New Window Ace Baragan
  • 6 Replies
Topic Where did the chapters go? New Window Koreachess
  • 1 Replies
Topic Jump attacks and other unreallistic attacks. New Window l3alistic
  • 6 Replies
Topic Most feels death New Window icedpyro
  • 11 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion Thread New Window OnePunchManFan
  • 174 Replies
Topic Does Houken really worth for Zhao 3 heaven general titile? New Window Roxis
  • 0 Replies

4978 Comments

Aaaand there go her sanity and virginity... and life probably as well.

Now that the translation almost caught up with the raws, I suddenly felt old already

if he even touch ten i will go back in time too castrate him 

{spoiler}

Spoiler

seems like poor Ten's gonna get the D

don't even joke like that.....but, if it happens, she is gonna bite it off.

seems like poor Ten's gonna get the D

What? No. Nonono. Please don't be seinen.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

gift? oh no

Spoiler

I don't know this Gai Mou guy seems to be pimp enough to deserve that title, i mean those were 5 at the same time, sure he had 14 years to catch on, but still...

Spoiler

Rei Ous face can be seen back in chapter 236 page 12. Interesting that the Artist of the Manga thought so far ahead when he was drawing him.

Those are the other two of Zhao's great heavens

Lol Ouhon. "The Hi Shin Unit represents the epitome of stupidity." How right he is....

Spoiler

Shin has grown since he began his career. Sure he may seem like an uneducated idiot, but he has good instincts when it comes fighting his opponents, and has the ability to adapt when it comes to facing overwhelming odds. His flaws, at the moment, are his inability to come up with strategies on a large scale. He is currently only confined to small unit tactics. However, these flaws are plugged up by Ten. I'm sure he'll grow again this arc.

Rei Ous face can be seen back in chapter 236 page 12. Interesting that the Artist of the Manga thought so far ahead when he was drawing him.

P.S

don't hate me for this but this is just my opinion

I still wonder how come this is an underrated manga

but definitely it's way more better than bleach or naruto

many reasons:

Spoiler

Spoiler

When was the last time you find people head over heel planted in history books?  You might get a handful if you are lucky per class.  With that prejudice, throw in Epic (often read as boring and long for those uninterested) length and details, you'll naturally get people that drifts away from it.  But those that have even a tiny interest will read a bit, then chances are, they get completely hooked (one of my friends get withdrawal symptoms if there's only a chapter per release day, had no interests in chinese culture nor history in the beginning).  

The last thing we need is for Ouhon's overinflated head to get bigger.

Oh he is too confident, isn't he? I don't think you get the point of this manga. 5 whole kingdoms gang up on poor Qin yet Ousen just treats them like small-time trash and Kanki just has this stupid grin on his face the whole time. Leaders need that kind of swagger, and the competence to back it up.

Compared to his father and the guy that constantly screams about becoming the greatest general ever, I'd say Ouhon has some catching up to do. He also provides constant comic relief, as he'd rather die than compliment Shin.

Those poor womens.

How is Shin STILL such a stupid ball of adrelanine?

Spoiler

The strongest spear wielder in Wei's history, Shihaku?

Spoiler

Reinforcement request rejected lol

Kingdom (with WYJ Cast) on Young Jump #24 cover (35th anniversary):
Spoiler

Pretty good cover :)

How is Shin STILL such a stupid ball of adrelanine?

Huh, it's seinen, after all.

Odd, according to historic facts,

Spoiler

http://vatoto.com/read/_/242346/kingdom_v35_ch378v2_by_turnip-farmers/6

Explained in TL note.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics