Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 687votes)

Mob Psycho 100

Alt Names: alt モブサイコ100alt Mobu Saiko Hyakualt OneHundred MobPsycho
Author: One
Artist: One
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Mob Psycho 100 is the story about a young middle schooler, Shigeo Kageyama, nicknamed "Mob" living in Seasoning City. Ever since he was young, he has had astounding psychic powers. However, this esper power is unable to grant him the one thing he wishes for the most: to be friends with the girl he likes in his class.
Go to Mob Psycho 100 Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Talk about what you feel about the latest chapter New Window Leoleikiml12
  • 5 Replies
Topic Chapter 100.17 Discussion - O M G! New Window theanondonjuan
  • 1 Replies
Topic ONE's art is terrible, why is his manga so popular New Window noperdoper
  • 60 Replies
Topic Latest chapter non-sense New Window steafen
  • 10 Replies
Topic Volumes and Chapters New Window Demotivator
  • 4 Replies
Topic Anime discussion New Window Ludo
  • 8 Replies

2878 Comments

No, no. You fool! He's sweating blood, that means he's about to unleash his true power to stop Mob!

Exactly just like an incident of Akira and Tetsuo Shima (in Akira manga).

Reigen is bleeding... I knew Mob was strong, but I never realized he was that strong...

No, no. You fool! He's sweating blood, that means he's about to unleash his true power to stop Mob!

Reigen is bleeding... I knew Mob was strong, but I never realized he was that strong...

Wow...

Reigen is totally fine because he has nothing to be absorbed lol

Mob was secretly always a psycho. The way it's described makes it terribly relatable i am sure. Everyone's got darkness within.

he's just lacking conscience of self and others really and i'm pretty sure that this arc is going to tackle on that one issue(and let's remember: lack of coscience is what many teens also have, reigen did talk about puberty after all... but to be honest, i'm seeing this as an extra arc, for me the manga already finished when dimple died/went to space with the broccoli, so whatever the case i'm enjoying this purely for it being more mob, not because it is any better than something previous, in fact, i'd say it has been one of the worst arcs so far, but that doesn't make it too bad anyway... it probably just needs a couple more chapters to be clearer.

Holy shit that chapter was lit af (100.14)

Looks like ONE has ran out of ideas and is just spewing this stuff out for more money. It's actually a pretty common practice in manga and webcomics. That's why there are many series where it suddenly becomes super pseudo-psychological, the characters start talking about nothing actually deep, lots of text, and borderline zero actual plot development. Then they're eventually cancelled.

Let's see how long ONE's publishers allow them to milk this.

I hate saying something like this, but i don't think you are smart enough to understand this manga. Or smart enough to understand any other shounen manga.

No bait here, I’m just being honest. Maybe that threw you off seeing how you are clearly unfamiliar with it :3

I mean what is there even to debate? Mob is still behaving like an absolute idiot where the use of his powers is concerned. He made 0 fucking percent progress in that area judging by this latest development. You’d have to be blind to not see that. And here I thought he was supposed to have had some character development.

Forget about him needlessly endangering himself for no fucking reason for a second, what if he had been too slow to manually get the boy out of harm’s way? Then a child might have fucking died all because Mob’s precious lil’ reservations on using his powers. So either this is shit writing or Mob really did not become one iota smarter in regards to the responsible use of his abilities.

And that is not even getting into this clichéd split personalities nonsense ...

Because he isn't someone who can think up solutions to problems immediately. You realize his development is supposed to be about him fitting in, right? You realize that Mob doesn't like having psychic powers. He didn't willingly use them in his fight against Terumi, or even against Dimple when they were friends, and only ever used them to help others or to protect himself or save his brother. He hates using his powers.

He saw a kid about to get run over, and he threw himself in the way to protect him. This reinforces two things: that Mob is a good person who puts others before himself, and that using psychic powers does not come as second nature to him.

Of course he isn't smarter. His development was never supposed to be about him becoming smarter. It was about trying to find a place for himself. Everyone who Mob has interacted with has realized that they are not special and found their place.

That's why I called it bait. Because Mob wasn't supposed to be becoming smarter and if you were paying attention to the story at all you would have realized.

wait.

PLEASE

PLEASE LET THE FINAL "NAME REVEAL OMAKE" BE FOR MOB

Dude what are you talking about?

We've known his real name since forever, it's Kageyama Shigeo...

wait.

PLEASE

PLEASE LET THE FINAL "NAME REVEAL OMAKE" BE FOR MOB

This has been so fucking good. Mob is truly struggling.To struggle isn't to overcome right away. Its to flail, to fail, and to continue fighting. Mob has yet to succeed in the most important way and that is to know himself. Truly, puberty has hit him. 

No bait here, I’m just being honest. Maybe that threw you off seeing how you are clearly unfamiliar with it :3

I mean what is there even to debate? Mob is still behaving like an absolute idiot where the use of his powers is concerned. He made 0 fucking percent progress in that area judging by this latest development. You’d have to be blind to not see that. And here I thought he was supposed to have had some character development.

Forget about him needlessly endangering himself for no fucking reason for a second, what if he had been too slow to manually get the boy out of harm’s way? Then a child might have fucking died all because Mob’s precious lil’ reservations on using his powers. So either this is shit writing or Mob really did not become one iota smarter in regards to the responsible use of his abilities.

I don't get what your deal is. Mob was never a smart character and there was never any indication that he would need to need to get smarter. His test scores were poor and he developed his physique rather than his brains. Hes always solved all of his problems with pure prowess, and not by his wit. Seems pretty consistent. Him being capable of thinking of the possibility in such a short instance when saving a kid and himself is highly unlikely under his own circumstances and you're thinking too much about a simple plot device

Based Reigen

hahahahah, that shameless omake (100.14)

Just caught up with the series again. Jeez, Mob is such an imbecile, not using his powers to save that kid. What kind of idiot jumps in front of a moving car, especially when he has the power to simply stop it? In the worst case BOTH of you will get hit and only make things more troublesome for everyone involved. I bet he is the kind of moron who would try and grab someone who is being electrecuted. Why can he not think of the first responders, huh?

Also, great job causing billions in damages and who knows how many dead with all that spazzing out, all over a mere confession to a girl. He truly has not gotten any more mature.

Spoiler

I've been reading these scenes with the hikari shinji monologues on a train song in my head. Real fitting.
Just caught up with the series again. Jeez, Mob is such an imbecile, not using his powers to save that kid. What kind of idiot jumps in front of a moving car, especially when he has the power to simply stop it? In the worst case BOTH of you will get hit and only make things more troublesome for everyone involved. I bet he is the kind of moron who would try and grab someone who is being electrecuted. Why can he not think of the first responders, huh?

Also, great job causing billions in damages and who knows how many dead with all that spazzing out, all over a mere confession to a girl. He truly has not gotten any more mature.

I didn't wanna say this but I have come to one conclusion. ONE is gay.

Looks like ONE has ran out of ideas and is just spewing this stuff out for more money. It's actually a pretty common practice in manga and webcomics. That's why there are many series where it suddenly becomes super pseudo-psychological, the characters start talking about nothing actually deep, lots of text, and borderline zero actual plot development. Then they're eventually cancelled.

Is he though, this conversation is a bit hamfisted, but it's the theme that has run throughout the series, that Mob rejects the use of his own power, but ultimately ends up usually relying on it going berserk to save him.  He's slowly worked through most of the other hangups he has had.  In every fight he's run up against something that challenges his world view, then slowly works through it while going to 100%.  It's sort of how the whole series has been.  I kind of think the having two versions of himself chat is a bit too easy, but whatever.

This will certainly be the end of the manga, I really can't imagine it continuing in any medium: at least not with Mob as the protagonist. The story began with Mob's problem being that he couldn't control his powers and there was an unknown force that beat up those older kids when him/Ritsu were being bullied. This arc is now focusing on that unknown power. There's nothing more to be developed with Mob once he comes to terms with this inner force. There's also nothing more to continue as far as plot threads are concerned. Everything is tied up rather nicely. This was the main plot of the story, and whatever conclusion Mob comes to.

Hopefully this ends on a happy note, knowing ONE I wouldn't put it past him to have Tsubomi turn Mob down after all this. Mob however will be mature enough to handle the rejection and continue on with his life, and honestly I guess would hold true to the tone of the series.

After all of her reactions thus far, I really hope there isn't a rejection....  I mean who the hell stays around for doomsday to hit, if not for someone very important to you?

I do have this random feeling that Reigan will end up absorbing Mob's power (like last time) and Mob might end up becoming a normal middle school kid (just like he wanted), while Reigan gets to be a physic just like he always wanted.

I feel that would be a sweet ending to the story, everyone is happy and get what they want in the end.

But they does contradict my theory above, but there is still a chance for Mob to get the girl.

I just finished catching up.

Theory about Tsubomi

Spoiler

metapod, on 25 Sept 2017 - 4:02 PM, said:

I believe the "100" in the name is supposed to reference him going nuts at 100%, but it's possible that the chapter is a reference also.

TBH it's possible we could end here, but I have a feeling that it will continue.  I just feel that we weren't really given much of a story, some but not much (We fought claw pretty much right away), but I'm not sure if the story was the point of this manga.

This will certainly be the end of the manga, I really can't imagine it continuing in any medium: at least not with Mob as the protagonist. The story began with Mob's problem being that he couldn't control his powers and there was an unknown force that beat up those older kids when him/Ritsu were being bullied. This arc is now focusing on that unknown power. There's nothing more to be developed with Mob once he comes to terms with this inner force. There's also nothing more to continue as far as plot threads are concerned. Everything is tied up rather nicely. This was the main plot of the story, and whatever conclusion Mob comes to.

Hopefully this ends on a happy note, knowing ONE I wouldn't put it past him to have Tsubomi turn Mob down after all this. Mob however will be mature enough to handle the rejection and continue on with his life, and honestly I guess would hold true to the tone of the series.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics