Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 313votes)

Unbreakable Machine-Doll

Alt Names: alt Kırılmaz Makinadan Kuklaalt Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanaialt Machine Doll wa Kizutsukanaialt Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanaialt Unbreakable Machine Dollalt 機巧少女は傷つかないalt 机巧少女alt 机巧少女不会受伤
Author: Kaitou Reiji
Artist: Takagi Hakaru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: During the early 20th century, along with technological advancements, scientists were able to develop sophisticated magic. The combination of science and sorcery was Makinot, circuits made from spells that were put into objects to bring them to life and even gain a personality. It was developed as a military weapon and has now spread throughout the world. Akabane Raishin is now attending the Royal Academy to become the best in the world. Accompanied by the lovely teenage girl Yaya, who is actually Raishin’s puppet weapon, he plans on rocketing to the top of the class. However, his test scores come nearly dead last although his combat skills and determination are second to none. Raishin has to compete with the most deadliest of classmates if he wants to come out as the king.

Spin-off:

> Gene Metallica - Unbreakable Machine-Doll Re:Acta
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/gene-metallica-unbreakable-machine-doll-reacta-r11797 )
Go to Unbreakable Machine-Doll Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About robots and feelings in fiction New Window kkio
  • 4 Replies
Topic Spoiler - Raishin's Powerup New Window UMD
  • 2 Replies
Topic Help at the Unbreakablemachine doll Wiki New Window battradio
  • 1 Replies
Topic UMD - Spoilers Thread New Window UMD
  • 1 Replies
Topic Manga Similar to Unbreakable Machine Doll New Window RS456
  • 5 Replies
Topic Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai Discussion New Window malgod
  • 30 Replies

637 Comments

I <3 charlotte! So freaking adorable. Really hoping this will get an anime, one can dream :)
Is it me or the art is getting cuter and cuter, that or it's just Charlotte.
Still a huge fan of Charllotte. So sue me if she hasn't had much role in a long time. I still say she's unbelievably adorable.
To be fair to the other girls, though, every girl so far has been really really good. Each one of them would be deserving of their own story, were that an option.
But still.
Charllotte fan allllll the way.
Ohhhhhhhhh~~~! So that's why he didn't die.

I had completely forgotten about that.
Why is Raishin always getting beaten up while helping others? Because it's
Spoiler

Gotta love them idiots :P
Main Characters are usually idiots because idiots are the kind of people that get thing done XD
Thanks for the new chapter FTH!!
Raishin's so HAM. hammability index rather high.
The MC is too much of a Mary Sue for my liking. :[
In the words of Abraham Lincoln in his "I Have a Dream" speech during the invasion of Normandy, "MANNNN, get yo $h^t together! The final boss is here!"
When a character is labeled in a certain way and doesn't live up to that label, it becomes a disappointment.
In my opinion, the MC was supposed to be somewhat powerful but he looks like he's all talk and the coolness the author gives him always betrays him. I stopped reading this after he got whooped... and now he's working with the person who whooped his ass.

Well, I don't think there's direct spoilers in what I said, cause I feel he gets whooped quite often, the MC that is. Other than that, as the manga started out in a cool and flashy fashion... it's disappointment from my perspective.

People will say you don't like don't watch it, yes but we have also have the freedom to complain about things that we once liked or complain about things that we like that become a disappointment.
Few mangas are like this, they betray our hope of a certain character. Zen Martial Academy was one of them, then Legend of Mayan [female lead supposed to be Overpowered but a total wimp in the end] and so many more examples.
Ooh, new chapter. Thanks! Now the fur will fly....
Wow Frey looks really mature in ch26
just hit ch. 15 and it stopped displaying the images ahh!
I really love this series. I continue to impatiently wait for the next chapter.
I just fell in love with Frey *o*
Raishin's about to go H.A.M.
She'll probably visit him in the night later to "comfort" him.
Frost he isn't charming you.
Oh my... Raishin really knows how to charm a lady. Posted Image
Photo
Your_Name_Was_Changed
Oct 19 2012 04:17 PM
Aww,I wanted Raishin to embrace her for comfort...
[Flag untriggered]
the new chap is really shounen...
You're wrong! Damn right, everythings your fault, EVERY SINGLE THING! Yeah cry and drown yourself in misery hwahahahaha.
Raishin to the rescue!!! :P
Too short but still better than nothing...
Well, shit gets real next chapter... probably.
I was waiting for this, yes, now kiss.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics