Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.45 - 313votes)

Unbreakable Machine-Doll

Alt Names: alt Kırılmaz Makinadan Kuklaalt Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanaialt Machine Doll wa Kizutsukanaialt Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanaialt Unbreakable Machine Dollalt 機巧少女は傷つかないalt 机巧少女alt 机巧少女不会受伤
Author: Kaitou Reiji
Artist: Takagi Hakaru
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: During the early 20th century, along with technological advancements, scientists were able to develop sophisticated magic. The combination of science and sorcery was Makinot, circuits made from spells that were put into objects to bring them to life and even gain a personality. It was developed as a military weapon and has now spread throughout the world. Akabane Raishin is now attending the Royal Academy to become the best in the world. Accompanied by the lovely teenage girl Yaya, who is actually Raishin’s puppet weapon, he plans on rocketing to the top of the class. However, his test scores come nearly dead last although his combat skills and determination are second to none. Raishin has to compete with the most deadliest of classmates if he wants to come out as the king.

Spin-off:

> Gene Metallica - Unbreakable Machine-Doll Re:Acta
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/gene-metallica-unbreakable-machine-doll-reacta-r11797 )
Go to Unbreakable Machine-Doll Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic About robots and feelings in fiction New Window kkio
  • 4 Replies
Topic Spoiler - Raishin's Powerup New Window UMD
  • 2 Replies
Topic Help at the Unbreakablemachine doll Wiki New Window battradio
  • 1 Replies
Topic UMD - Spoilers Thread New Window UMD
  • 1 Replies
Topic Manga Similar to Unbreakable Machine Doll New Window RS456
  • 5 Replies
Topic Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai Discussion New Window malgod
  • 30 Replies

637 Comments

Spoiler

Posted ImageWay to ruin a perfect surprise attack by announcing your attack before you actually hit the guy.
@Cydric with an older sister like that...everyone will be a sis-con!!!
hurrr
at last its updated \ :v /
If my assumption is correct...Loki is secretly Posted Image a sis-con
guy needs to calm down and enjoy life.
go fucking kill him for all of us here in batoto raishin
Aw man, now we have to wait for the next chapter? Dang, and this one had such a perfect lead-up to it, too...
@Teks

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=52885

It doesn't hurt to inform urself before saying such things.. Why is there always somebody acusing proyects of being abandoned just because there are no releases for a few months? can't you people thing that maybe it is because not every manga is weekly? god...
they gonna made an anime out of it..cant wait!!
Oh wow, rage and anger is coming from the next chapter!

Posted Image
Thanks a lot FTH and VI.

Ghh... please be super badass next chapter!
Great new chapter, thanks FTH!!!
So... is this manga abandoned?
Being yaya is suffering.
isn't it obvious that harem is the way to go?
"If that happens, it'll only mean I'll fight that bastard called God."
That's it, I'll follow this manga till the end.
Without those hero idiot the story won't be so interesting !!
Gotta love them, can't wait next chapter xD
Spoiler
Ugh,my heartbeat skip level is TOO DAMN HIGH for this new chapter.
I am on Freya faction.Why? She's simply too adorable and has so many HNGGGGGGGHHHHH level to me.
Thanks FTH.
I don't understand why people just start bitching about the MC. Let me ask, what part of him isn't strong? Just as the story progress now, he only lost once, and mind you, would you really rather have MC that always win huh? That'd be freakin' overpowered. MC that always win, the plot would be fucked. And I'd say this series at least got MC with enough badassness.
@Frost
Why the hell are you complaining? You only have to decide between Char and Yaya. Me?
*Thinks about Yaya
HHHHHNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!
*Thinks about Charlotte
HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGH!
*Thinks about Freya
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGG!

You see? I go into cardiac arrest whenever I see them. Lucky you.
That Raishin is a hearbreaker!
Just look at that cute Char crying for him..
I need to know his secret to conquer cute girls!
I'm still waiting for Raishin's fiancee.
Yea all of the characters are great.

But I'm on the fence between Yaya and Charlotte. Charlotte has been really cute so far and there have definitely been some great moments, Yaya on the other hand has had more action scenes but I liked her straightforwardness in her feelings toward Raishin even though it may have been more for comedic effect.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics