Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 709votes)

Magi

Alt Names: alt マギalt 마기alt Magi: The Labyrinth of Magicalt ماگی: پیچال جادو
Author: Ohtaka Shinobu
Artist: Ohtaka Shinobu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Deep within the deserts lie the mysterious Dungeons, vast stores of riches open for the taking by anyone lucky enough to find them and brave enough to venture into the depths from where few have ever returned. Plucky young adventurer Aladdin means to find the Dungeons and their riches, but Aladdin may be just as mysterious as the treasures he seeks. Together with the Djinn Ugo and his friend, Alibaba, Aladdin sets out to find his fortune in the depths of the endless dunes…

Won the 59th Shogakukan Manga Award in the Shounen category.

Spin-Off:
> Magi - Sinbad no Bouken (http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/adventure-of-sinbad-r8536)
Go to Magi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic End of Magi? :'( New Window Eldaeb
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is it just me or Magi reminds me of the Bible or maybe the Quran and Jews New Window GreatNinja
  • 30 Replies
Topic Who's your favourite Magi character? New Window Portgas D. Itachi
  • 14 Replies
Topic How do you think Magi will end? New Window PancakePower
  • 9 Replies
Topic And you just created the country that manufactures everything New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies
Topic Anyone got the feeling that Sinbad will be a future villain? New Window dred05
  • 12 Replies

6243 Comments

Read the prequel then you can understood why Sinbad became like that (at the begining he was more of an alibaba but then shits happen)

TBH, if you have to read a different series to understand an important character in a series, you done f'd up

To each his own. I'm personally tired of Sinbad's grandstanding and elitist claptrap. Everyone suffered at some point and everyone has their own ideas about how to improve their station in life, but nope, Sinbad for whatever reason thinks he can decide for everyone else. If not erased, I'd like him either sealed away, completely depowered, or have his mind shattered. And Alibaba usurping him would be pretty nice, as he's more of a hero than this nimrod.

Read the prequel then you can understood why Sinbad became like that (at the begining he was more of an alibaba but then shits happen)

Spoiler

Honestly, the prequels would have been better if they went that route. It would have made a hell of a twist.

Spoiler

Rule #6 of all fiction: if a hot woman is evil, eventually she will be painted in a sympathetic light and redeemed, no matter how evil she was before that.

Or she becomes ugly and is thus irredeemable.

Rule #6 of all fiction: if a hot woman is evil, eventually she will be painted in a sympathetic light and redeemed, no matter how evil she was before that.

Really? I'd be happier if they managed to give a wake up call to Sinbad, and Alibaba took his place in being erased, Aladdin and Morgiana would cry for a bit. But would still remember him and we'd now focus on the one character that was the MC all along and actually show more of him(because frankly, ever since he returned, Alibaba took his place and is still not interesting enough to be THE MC.)

To each his own. I'm personally tired of Sinbad's grandstanding and elitist claptrap. Everyone suffered at some point and everyone has their own ideas about how to improve their station in life, but nope, Sinbad for whatever reason thinks he can decide for everyone else. If not erased, I'd like him either sealed away, completely depowered, or have his mind shattered. And Alibaba usurping him would be pretty nice, as he's more of a hero than this nimrod. 

And he's not even a cactuar this time. Bummer. On the plus side, maybe Sinbad will be erased from existence, making this all worthwhile.

Really? I'd be happier if they managed to give a wake up call to Sinbad, and Alibaba took his place in being erased, Aladdin and Morgiana would cry for a bit. But would still remember him and we'd now focus on the one character that was the MC all along and actually show more of him(because frankly, ever since he returned, Alibaba took his place and is still not interesting enough to be THE MC.)

Alibaba, you already have a fiancée! Stop shipping yourself with other women, even if you aren't aware of it! XD

Still, I must admit that after flashbacks and ritualized exposition of each dungeon, it was nice of Alibaba and Arba to derail the script. Also, good for them to bring up a pressing question: why does it have to be either Sinbad's End of the World or Solomon's statu quo? Why not try a different thing?

Chapter 346: 2017 French president election is like what Arba said ^-^.
Whatever win people with the loser side won't accept this result.
Hahaha! All that effort, just to get one dude laid. That's some effort I can respect.

So that's how he became a cactuar...

Spoiler

This magic circle is dope.

I missed capsule alibaba

Glad that wasn't drug out.

I seriously love this series.

C-J1UQBXUAA5q-w.jpg

When your best friend met your crush.

Great, more dead Alibaba chapters. I'll just wait till this is over to jump back in.

And he's not even a cactuar this time. Bummer. On the plus side, maybe Sinbad will be erased from existence, making this all worthwhile.

Great, more dead Alibaba chapters. I'll just wait till this is over to jump back in.

Chapter title: it was all according to my keikaku (keikaku means plan)

As I expected. ;p

Chapter title: it was all according to my keikaku (keikaku means plan)

Got all caught up, left about 8-10 chapters to get through. Not sure I really like them moralizing to Sinbad, they shouldn't really be smart enough especially alone, or more experienced than him. I really hope it's not 4 more of these dungeons with them talking to each other and the good guy team being morally superior each time.

So yeah pretty sure this guy is greed.

Spoiler

17909072_1485151071524748_2067149142_n.p

Eh, i ship it.

you will be hanged upside-down... 

Spoiler

God create the world in 6 day and go rest the 7th. So why Simbad still want to work after ?

This is just humans projecting themselves on God, believing that He needs to rest too after 6 days of work (and not the other way around that your religion tries to teach you). Although we strictly don't need to repeat it every 7 days for everyone, it was surely more convenient to discipline everyone like that at some point in history. Sinbad is another story and the guy is a hard worker.

There is a much more important question to ask right now : where is chapter 341 ? I don't mind reading it on the translators website, but ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics