Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 230votes)

Jisatsutou

Alt Names: alt İntihar Adasıalt 自杀岛alt 自殺島alt Pulau Bunuh Dirialt Suicide Islandalt Остров самоубийствalt جزيرة الإنتحار
Author: Mori Kouji
Artist: Mori Kouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Treating non-successful suicidal patients requires a lot of money and resources. With low budget and a personal respect argumentation, a doctor will ask a non-successful suicidal patient if he/she still wants to live on or not. If not the government will respect his/her wish. However, the government doesn't just simply kill them...
Go to Jisatsutou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic High quality RAWs New Window sradok
  • 3 Replies
Topic Lastest chapter Discussion New Window Timcanpy
  • 14 Replies
Topic Replace cover to newest volume New Window sradok
  • 0 Replies
Topic If you want to rage/debate/slander come here PLEASE! Don't do it in the Comment Section! New Window Reminiscent Cheeseburger
  • 7 Replies
Topic Accuracy of the Survival Information New Window The Dutch
  • 12 Replies
Topic Question about Releases New Window Zerkezhi
  • 4 Replies

680 Comments

Indeed I did. Guess I should pay more attention to usernames.

Or, you know, in general.. lol

Uh, it sounds like you're mistaking me for another person based on your response. Perhaps you mean Eter?

Indeed I did. Guess I should pay more attention to usernames.
I wonder what happend in other group. They didnt counter attack ?
PSA : this is not hentai manga.

Oh, indeed, guess you were right about him. I guess this is what happens when there lie 4 years between the chapter in question and now.

Uh, it sounds like you're mistaking me for another person based on your response. Perhaps you mean Eter?

Was it Ryuu? oh well then, still same point she just wanted some, and din't got it.

No, sorry, It's Ryou. I forgot there was a dude that was called Ryuu and then the bandana dude (the one Tomo has the crush on) is Ryou.

Wait, wait, wait, I thought Tomo had a crush on Ryuu???

Was it Ryuu? oh well then, still same point she just wanted some, and din't got it.

Wow, just wow. I binge read this till the latest chapter (116), and even though it certainly has many flaws (as do all works), it shines as one of the most gripping manga I've read. It isn't whimsical and purely comical, like many 4-koma, it isn't action only, or harem based with a pathetic MC, like many shounen, it isn't over dramatized and riddled with completely unrealistic relationships, like many shoujo and jousei, and it isn't overly dark or angsty, like many seinen manga. It has its own place, and the reason I believe it is cut from a different cloth is that the characters feel, well, human. I love this work for what it is and I am extremely grateful for the hard work that so many teams have put in over the years into this story. Thank you so much!

Chapter 48 started addressing Tomo more seriously, and Chapter 49 concluded it up until Sawada involved himself.

Oh, indeed, guess you were right about him. I guess this is what happens when there lie 4 years between the chapter in question and now.

No, she wasn't. She was being tolerated as an aberration. They saw "him" as a "guy" they "let" work with the women because "he" was different, and not without a grumble, either. They continuously showed that they meant well, but they just didnt "get" it.

I wouldn't know If call it aberration to how they felt about Tomo, they actually turned out to be pretty accepting. The girls first obviously, but then so did the guys. The only one that gave shit to the topic of Tomo's gender was Kai and he did so from a sexist point of view (saying that everything revolves around gender and implying this would hindrance activities in the long run which is... well, not true since everyone does stuff in their group, and compared to Sawada's group It is arguably more equal). Then again Kai is... well, just being himself. He is the sort of man that wants to watch the world burn.

She was being treated like a woman at the other place too, she just wanted to get porked and that's it! (and she had the hots for the dumbass main character no less)
Same reason why Minoru left his town, he just wanted to get some, so he left on a quest for vagina, and to this day has yet to get some.

Wait, wait, wait, I thought Tomo had a crush on Ryuu???

*he

Also, source? Must’ve missed that chapter.

Chapter 48 started addressing Tomo more seriously, and Chapter 49 concluded it up until Sawada involved himself.

Except for the fact that she's not homosexual, she's transsexual.

*he

Also, source? Must’ve missed that chapter.

She was being treated like a woman at the other place too, she just wanted to get porked and that's it! (and she had the hots for the dumbass main character no less)

Same reason why Minoru left his town, he just wanted to get some, so he left on a quest for vagina, and to this day has yet to get some.

No, she wasn't. She was being tolerated as an aberration. They saw "him" as a "guy" they "let" work with the women because "he" was different, and not without a grumble, either. They continuously showed that they meant well, but they just didnt "get" it.

That was a really nice chapter. I like one-shot chapters about single characters of a series, especially in one like this, which has more of an esemble cast, even with a clear main character. I hope we get to see more of those.

Alright, everyone call their parents and tell them you enjoyed your childhood and make up.

Except for the fact that she's not homosexual, she's transsexual. She hasn't "fallen" for her rapist, she's just come to the bitter conclusion she's at the only place on the island where they will accept her for who she is. She's being treated just like the other women, because she is seen as one of them. To her, the gender dysphoria is worse than the rape.

This manga has a lot of problems, but this particular situation does have a certain horrible logic. 

Wow, just picked up this manga after over a year of not reading it and these developments have been hilariously cringey! Especially the one with the homo. “Gets raped, falls for his rapist, doesn’t want to leave now”. Yeah, sure, Mori.

Except for the fact that she's not homosexual, she's transsexual. She hasn't "fallen" for her rapist, she's just come to the bitter conclusion she's at the only place on the island where they will accept her for who she is. She's being treated just like the other women, because she is seen as one of them. To her, the gender dysphoria is worse than the rape.

This manga has a lot of problems, but this particular situation does have a certain horrible logic. 

Wow, just picked up this manga after over a year of not reading it and these developments have been hilariously cringey! Especially the one with the homo. “Gets raped, falls for his rapist, doesn’t want to leave now”. Yeah, sure, Mori.

It looks like the original image became a victim of Internet drift, so here's Yelling Bird's summary of recent Deep Emotional Romantic Plotline (nsfw language):

Spoiler

Potatoes, everyone.

Ow my gawd, there is more debate and shiploads of text in the commentsection than in the manga itself xD

Anyway still the best work of Kouji so far. 

Thanks for the update!

Sees Title

More like...

( •_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

Japan: The Manga

DAYUM BURN!!

SO DAMN HEARTWARMING. Thanks.

Sees Title

More like...

( •_•)