Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 335votes)

High-School DxD

Alt Names: alt ハイスクールD×Dalt High School DxD
Author: Ishibumi Ichiei
Artist: Mishima Hiroji
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hyoudou Issei is an ordinary yet lecherous highschool student who is killed by his girlfriend, Amano Yuuma, during their first date. Yuma is revealed to be a fallen angel named Reinare who was sent on a mission to eliminate divine weapons. Issei is later reincarnated as a devil by his senpai Rias Gremory; who in return will serve under Rias in fighting against the fallen angels.

adaptation of the light novel series written by Ishibumi Ichiei with illustrations by Miyama-Zero

Spin-off:

> High-School DxD: Aashia & Koneko Himitsu no Keiyaku!?
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/high-school-dxd-aashia-koneko-himitsu-no-keiyaku-r3610 )
Go to High-School DxD Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic "Read unwatermarked version at Batoto.com" New Window Solerum
  • 66 Replies
Topic Highschool DxD Anime New Window Karl
  • 23 Replies
Topic General Disccusion New Window Cassanova
  • 27 Replies
Topic The Best Girl New Window Otaku247
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Pax Empyrean
  • 42 Replies
Topic [spoilers] (Light Novel Only) Logic Proof: White >> Red New Window Zyst
  • 22 Replies

812 Comments

Oh you have seen nothing yet. Ise's perversity knows no bound and his later, more advanced technique pretty much allows him to defeat any opponent that happens to be female.

Stop saying such things... my expectation level puts too much strain on my body!

That Dress Break...is such a horrendous a lewd technique demeaning to all women

tumblr_inline_mnye1qACgh1qz4rgp.gif

Oh you have seen nothing yet. Ise's perversity knows no bound and his later, more advanced technique pretty much allows him to defeat any opponent that happens to be female.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/194812/high-school-dxd_v5_ch27_by_japanzai/21

The most depressing news from the chapter is that the white dragon is a guy.

Ha! Im glad that it didnt go that route.  It would have been too over the top.  Well I say that because I know what happens after this based on the anime and the LN

http://vatoto.com/read/_/194812/high-school-dxd_v5_ch27_by_japanzai/21

The most depressing news from the chapter is that the white dragon is a guy.

That Dress Break...is such a horrendous a lewd technique demeaning to all women

tumblr_inline_mnye1qACgh1qz4rgp.gif

At this rate this, if the manga is intended to cover the whole LN, this will end in about 10 years?

2 months for a chapter greatly saddens me:(

In chapter 27, it seems they didn't put much effort in the fight. @.@

I have only one thing to say.

...BOOSTO!

yes! a new chapter!

Spoiler

1011995_600811473293006_1875425181_n.jpg

Why read the summaries? Read the novels themselves instead: High-School DxD LN Translation at Baka-Tuski.

Just prepare yourself for

Spoiler

I see you conveniently forgot to say in your spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

ERO IS JUSTICE!

Omg...haha. What has this manga done to me?!

After reading chapter 26, I caught myself thinking "the childhood friend is hot. i hope she goes off and gets herself killed so she can be resurrected into the harem"

Why read the summaries? Read the novels themselves instead: High-School DxD LN Translation at Baka-Tuski.

Spoiler

Man thats a long way to go :S, maybe i will read them at some point.

I was cheking the summaries of the volumes and what is happening at the moment is in volume 3, wtf? The link  contains spoilers http://dxd.wikia.com/wiki/Summaries

Spoiler

I was cheking the summaries of the volumes and what is happening at the moment is in volume 3, wtf? The link  contains spoilers http://dxd.wikia.com/wiki/Summaries

From reading the LN, I couldn't quite picture how Kiba would look when the LN describes his "killing face" when the exorcists show up.  Or what they even looked like actually.  Honestly, that is the only reason I read the manga is to have a better view.  

only reason i watch the anime too, fight scenes. and tits. and tits. and breasts. and akeno. and tits. and rias. and the OP song from both S1 and S2. both are fucking great.

And added to my supply of similar gifs... what do you look up to find these?! Id type in erection but im sure the results...

I posted it first... Guess it should be me telling. I found it on Minamoto-kun Monogatari comment section.

My guess is to google "High School DxD gif" or "HS DXD gif"

If you consider points, the difference between him and a queen is the strength of a pawn. If you consider his ability... it's far, far more dangerous than even Rias is (Imagine what would happen if he used the gift ability on Rias. Blowing up the moon might not be out of the question.)

FORUMLA FOR POWA!

Boost + Rias Oppai Battery + Boost to limit + Shift back to Rias +

Rias uses destruction powers -> Oh shit + Game over.

ISSEI! YOUR PENIS WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!

tumblr_ljntufrZh51qj3teco1_500.gif

I was about to complain about the lack of oppai, but then shit got real. I hope he goes ballistic on them.

this really isnt a cliffhanger it alreasy happened in the anime but i wish the showed Risa getting jealous in the anime would have been great cant wait for xen to join the devil side aka ise's harem.

Ara Ara

EzUlp49.gif

And added to my supply of similar gifs... what do you look up to find these?! Id type in erection but im sure the results...

Spoiler

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics