Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.49 - 230votes)

Jisatsutou

Alt Names: alt İntihar Adasıalt 自杀岛alt 自殺島alt Pulau Bunuh Dirialt Suicide Islandalt Остров самоубийствalt جزيرة الإنتحار
Author: Mori Kouji
Artist: Mori Kouji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Treating non-successful suicidal patients requires a lot of money and resources. With low budget and a personal respect argumentation, a doctor will ask a non-successful suicidal patient if he/she still wants to live on or not. If not the government will respect his/her wish. However, the government doesn't just simply kill them...
Go to Jisatsutou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic High quality RAWs New Window sradok
  • 3 Replies
Topic Lastest chapter Discussion New Window Timcanpy
  • 14 Replies
Topic Replace cover to newest volume New Window sradok
  • 0 Replies
Topic If you want to rage/debate/slander come here PLEASE! Don't do it in the Comment Section! New Window Reminiscent Cheeseburger
  • 7 Replies
Topic Accuracy of the Survival Information New Window The Dutch
  • 12 Replies
Topic Question about Releases New Window Zerkezhi
  • 4 Replies

680 Comments

Why was such a shallow attack fatal?

Stockholm Syndrome is a helluva drug.

You seem to be forgetting that women have been little more than property for literally all of human history -in pretty much all major civilizations- up until around 70 years ago.

TL; DR

Dick power is a thing apparently. hahahahahahahahaha

Another explanation is that they are dumb bimbos that got put on that island for a reason, and as such will keep acting like the idiots they are, you see the people in there are not what you would consider the most mentally stable members of the species, while Stockholm syndrome is a thing, is not like you have to use it in order to get them riled up, they are idiots.

I hope next chapter is not a Sei centric one because I'm gonna flip a table after seeing this bullshit happen to their group.

I wish I could clean raws.  -_-

Ugh. No fucking way women who are raped every day are just going to unanimously decide to lay down their lives for their rapists. Complete bullshit.

Stockholm Syndrome is a helluva drug.

You seem to be forgetting that women have been little more than property for literally all of human history -in pretty much all major civilizations- up until around 70 years ago.

Ugh. No fucking way women who are raped every day are just going to unanimously decide to lay down their lives for their rapists. Complete bullshit.

Spoiler

What joke? Was he not bitching about this manga supposedly turning into a less mature, more childish store? If he was then my reply still stands since his use of these terms is wrong.

It's more like internal monologue rooted into a joke response in reference to a post I remember making sometime last year about this work. A lot of the point-making I do is done humorously, but I guess I wasn't specific enough with my lame jokes this time around, so it makes sense why my point might not always translate well to some.

The post I was referring to:

Spoiler

My opinion has changed from then since he displays shades of immaturity more often, even if it isn't really him angsting about how he hasn't changed as much as he thought he had; he angsts more over his understanding of events and his awkwardness in handling them. There's still some things that would be nice to see from this manga, and I'm still hoping for them.

But yeah, in conclusion to my last post:

I was not being serious.

Bad Sawada, BAD!

It's Negan all over again.

We Kaiji now.

The question is, does Sawada has the same luck?

Who would be dumb enough to listen to this guy's schpiel? Why is everyone in this story so stupid?

Every action he has undertaken has been completely evil and self-serving. He's not even being subtle about it, and he can't be that good of an actor.

Dat cover page.

We Kaiji now.

Merry Christmas Death Toll !! Thank you for Christmas Scanlations!!

That joke went right over your head, huh?

What joke? Was he not bitching about this manga supposedly turning into a less mature, more childish store? If he was then my reply still stands since his use of these terms is wrong.

I love how they remember Tomo and the fact she was kidnapped, just because of some fucking fish sauce.

these people is2g

Referring to ...? I’m not gonna feel guilty about not remembering what happened earlier in the series when it got updated so rarely and infrequently if that’s what you mean :P

You don't remember, so you decide to make a glib summary? No, you have nothing to be ashamed of *cough* What, you think I re-read this series every day? I have a memory issue, and even I knew you were hopelessly out of line.

Ah well, we could quibble forever. 

You have been told before that these terms primarily refer merely to the magazine that they are published in, not their content or style ... :|

That joke went right over your head, huh?

This Shounen used to be a Seinen.

You have been told before that these terms primarily refer merely to the magazine that they are published in, not their content or style ... :|

Anyone else who thinks that it's really lame how characters respond to a sentence by stating the name of the one who spoke?
i.e. "Blahblahblah" "Tom!" "Blahblahblah" "Jane!" "Blahblahblah" "Riota!"
It seems to be normal that people become absolutely flabbergasted when someone says something in manga.

I'm in my 3rd semester of Japanese right now and honestly, that's just the way the language works. They'd rather state the name of the person they're talking to rather than say "you." And or they don't mention names at all because once a conversation is initiated, you obviously don't need to continuously say "John this, John that" because it's implied you're already talking to that person. But in this case, it could be because there are multiple people talking amongst themselves so they have to specify? Idk

Anyone else who thinks that it's really lame how characters respond to a sentence by stating the name of the one who spoke? i.e. "Blahblahblah" "Tom!" "Blahblahblah" "Jane!" "Blahblahblah" "Riota!" It seems to be normal that people become absolutely flabbergasted when someone says something in manga.

This Shounen used to be a Seinen.

Anyone else who thinks that it's really lame how characters respond to a sentence by stating the name of the one who spoke? i.e. "Blahblahblah" "Tom!" "Blahblahblah" "Jane!" "Blahblahblah" "Riota!" It seems to be normal that people become absolutely flabbergasted when someone says something in manga.
Sei and Ryou really make me rage, they could have all avoided this shit if they weren't suvh pacifist retards

Or, you know, in general.. lol

Referring to ...? I’m not gonna feel guilty about not remembering what happened earlier in the series when it got updated so rarely and infrequently if that’s what you mean :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics