Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 298votes)

Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu

Alt Names: alt Blade Dance of the Spirit Summoneralt 精霊使いの剣舞alt Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
Author: Shimizu Yuu
Artist: Hyouju Issei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kazehaya Kamito has been summoned to the girl's school, Areishia Spirit Academy, which teaches noble young ladies how to make contracts with powerful spirits. On his way, he has the misfortune of catching sight of one of these lady spiritualists bathing. She is Clair Rouge, and she is contracted to a spirit named Scarlet, though she has her sights set on a more powerful spirit. Kamito convinces her to lead him to the school, but she stops on the way to make a contract with this powerful spirit...

adaptation of the light novel seires written by Shimizu Yuu and illustrated by Sakura Hanpen
Go to Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who do you think Kamito "should" end up with?[spoilers] New Window 3point1416
  • 17 Replies
Topic Explaination for "Missing" chapter 6 New Window Aurega
  • 4 Replies
Topic Spoiler and speculation thread (including LN discussion) New Window Harbinger
  • 5 Replies
Topic Where is chapter 6? New Window benfiend
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter Discussion [(possible) Spoiler] New Window ello
  • 2 Replies

736 Comments

Well, the anime would most likely cover the first three volumes of the LN as it will be a 12 episode one and that would be too short to accomodate the blade dance arc

12 episodes?  not watching it...  Looks like I have to wait a little longer for that next great extended episode anime.  Dont think ill ever see it with animes based on LNs

Personal verdict on episode 1 of the anime:

Quite good. Like the light novels, they largely avoid (my main complaint about Louise's personality) portraying Claire's personality and ojou-sama overreactions past the point where it stops being funny even in context, and just becomes plain bitchiness.

from chap 19 , why the hell i feel dejavu about louise-saito stuff - ___-

i hate tsundere pentakko main heroine......

Get ready for plenty more Claire=Louise it takes 11 volumes for it to get even slightly better.

from chap 19 , why the hell i feel dejavu about louise-saito stuff - ___-

i hate tsundere pentakko main heroine......

Well, this chapter was as filler as volume 13 of the LN.

Heh, no biggy. The LN does mention through the volumes (quite frequently) that "Ren Ashbell" used Vorpal Blast as a signature attack, so really no surprise that might pop up as the first thing that comes to mind.

Personally, I'm more disappointed that they made out Velsaria's Fortress as tracking fire across the arena and into the air, when the LN seemed to suggest more that Velsaria just saturated the entire arena in front of her with blanket fire to the point that nobody could believe that anyone could survive the barrage... Which actually made it even more epic that Ren Ashbell completely evaded it to stab her from the front.

Right didn't even notice that, she kinda looks like a Yu-Gi-Oh Black Magician in that outfit.

Yeah most likely just till the qualification of Team Harem I mean Scarlet. That way they'd also avoid Claire's masturbation scene.

Well, the anime would most likely cover the first three volumes of the LN as it will be a 12 episode one and that would be too short to accomodate the blade dance arc

Good thing I started to always add terms of uncertainty when commenting on the interent

Heh, no biggy. The LN does mention through the volumes (quite frequently) that "Ren Ashbell" used Vorpal Blast as a signature attack, so really no surprise that might pop up as the first thing that comes to mind.

Personally, I'm more disappointed that they made out Velsaria's Fortress as tracking fire across the arena and into the air, when the LN seemed to suggest more that Velsaria just saturated the entire arena in front of her with blanket fire to the point that nobody could believe that anyone could survive the barrage... Which actually made it even more epic that Ren Ashbell completely evaded it to stab her from the front.

From the LN translation:

Before anyone knew - the girl had moved to in front of Velsaria.

The demon sword of the girl with fluttering black hair stabbed through the Silent Fortress's composite armor.

Good thing I started to always add terms of uncertainty when commenting on the interent

Kamito used Vorpal Blast attack against the fortress girl instead of stabbing as far as I remember

From the LN translation:

Before anyone knew - the girl had moved to in front of Velsaria.

The demon sword of the girl with fluttering black hair stabbed through the Silent Fortress's composite armor.

[. . .] the girls racks seem smaller all across the board.

Spoiler

In Claire's case though, how does one get flatter than a board?

Why only 18 pages for a monthly manga? :(

Kamito used Vorpal Blast attack against the fortress girl instead of stabbing as far as I remember

They completely changed the weapon designs... Which I guess is understandable... Especially since most of them are rather bland... But I really hope it doesn't mean they're changing a lot of other things as well.

Fenris looks quite different as well, scarlet seems bigger, the girls racks seem smaller all across the board.

What a cliffhanger!!!  My imagination is going crazy!!!

Spoiler

They completely changed the weapon designs... Which I guess is understandable... Especially since most of them are rather bland... But I really hope it doesn't mean they're changing a lot of other things as well.

Wait did Kamito say that Jio attacks were those of an assassin? So

attacking from the front is how an assassin fights? Man if thats the case it sure destroys my imagen of an assassin.

Assassins attacking from the front is the norm, its just that popular media has made them out to be backstabbing/food poisoning/hide-in-the-shadow masters.

All I hope for is that the heroines gets slimmed down when they animate it, cause they're fat as hell in this manga adaption.

... Srsly?

attacking from the front is how an assassin fights? Man if thats the case it sure destroys my imagen of an assassin.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/250625/seirei-tsukai-no-kenbu_ch18_by_village-idiot/7

didn't know that was attacking from the front.

I'll have to recheck my definition of attacking from the front.

Also, yes, Kamito meant Jio's movements were those taught by the Instructional School.

Spoiler

Wow I forgot how slow paced this is. If I continued to read this I'd hate Claire for another few years. I hate this first girl trope especially in harem mangas especially especially when the first Girl is like Claire it takes 12 volumes for her to get remotely less annoying.

This artist, Hyoujo Issei sensei so godly, really liking how he draw the characters and face expressions. :)

so which group is going to continue this series!?

Catscan (new group)  said cloud04 the same group doing this http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/shinmai-maou-no-keiyakusha-r9175

same staff i think

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics