Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Chapter Discussion [(possible) Spoiler]

Seirei Tsukai no Kenbu HYOUJU Issei blade dance

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

ello

ello

Russet Potato

• Renzokusei Scans
  • 241 posts
This is my first topic, so hope it will be going well. Anyway I just wanted to start this topic, cause it's the first light novel I've ever read and loved; so far the manga seems to follow the novels if I'm right, well it's been a while since I read the novels but nothing important seems to be missing. Anyway I dont intend to spoil anything from the light novels or at least if I do I'll use this spoiler tag
Spoiler
and hope others will do so as well.

The story for the first 5 chapters:

Spoiler

Seems pretty interesting, well 5 chapters so not really that much to tell yet but if you read the novels you know what's going to come and you know why it's good.
The manga itself so far might not be that special, nothing new as a harem, a guy in an all-girls school. The characters are not too extraordinay either, you could say that all heroines are sort of tsundere, of course the characters are getting more depth with the story but not for now. Anyway I just love the mystery and secret past of the protagonist, so even though I said all that it's actually worth reading and I hope it keeps following the novels to some degree.

Edited by JidanC., 07 January 2013 - 10:22 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Very cool, I'm glad to see the author  and manga is back from its two month   hiatus............even if they don't remember 6 comes after 5 :D

http://vi-scans.com/wp/2013/04/01/seirei-tsukai-no-kenbu-7-blade7/#comment-6687

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Great new chapter...........confusing as hell........but still great :D

Tn7HA0h.png