Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Top 10 e-rank regulars

• Please log in to reply
473 replies to this topic

fawn

fawn

Potato

• Members
  • 167 posts

(Edit: April 25, updating my top e-rank regular list)

In the recent chapters, SIU has been mentioning that certain regulars are in top of e-ranks:

Androssi was in the tournament finals, Ran is probably top 5, Novik is probably top 10 , Chang is a top 5 fisherman

In chapter 40 (season 2) SIU also mentions that this arc will be strongly focused on battles between regulars’ battles. So, let's make a top ranking of our own, and see how closely it matches’ SIU’s ranking when the fights start:

The possible contenders. Note: If you think there are still other regulars that we haven’t seen in the top ranks, then leave some ranks as ???

Androssi
Anak
Ran
Hatsu
Rak
Novik
Akryung
Chang
Quaetro
Laure
Koon Agero Agnis
Cassano

Reflejo

Verdi: octopus girl in Leesoo's team

These 3 are also strong, but they were not ranked when the others were ranked, so if you want to rank them, rank them using ‘.5’, for example I think Baam is the strongest so his rank is "0.5", and Horyang is between rank 2 and 3, so his rank is “2.5”

Baam
Horyang
Yihwa

Please give some reasons for your rankings:

For example, my ranking would be something like this:

0.5  Baam: 5 baangs, ranker level techniques, supreme shinsoo resistance, powerful enough to freeze even a ranker (with 2 rooms) 2 years ago (Baam is probably quite a bit more powerful now).

1  Anak: Anak beat Androssi in the tournament finals; Androssi was impressed by her talent when they fought back in season 1, Ren was also impressed that Anak ignited Green April,
Note: when Koon's weaker teammates said that Ran is probably one of the top 5 e-rank regulars (chapter 25), they should know that Androssi, Anak, the DOTRA, and Hatsu are in the rankings, out of these 5, the most likely person that beat Androssi is Anak (I'll explain why below)

2  Androssi: she was in tournament finals, but she probably wasn’t the winner.

3  Hatsu: he is very famous; every strong person wants to fight the DOTRA who beat him: Baam (when he thought Rapdevil beat Hatsu), Ran, Novik, in chapter 48, Aguero also says that he would be satisfied with his team if his team can beat DOTRA, meaning that Ran (who is ranked in the top 5) is probably weaker than Hatsu. Even though he fought on par with Anak in season 1, I don't think his growth rate is as amazing as Anak's, so unlike Anak, I don't think he has become strong enough to beat Androssi in the tournament,
(he'll probably never surpass Androssi, but I don't want to jinx his chances yet).

4  Cassano:  I don't think that Hatsu has beaten Cassano yet, but I do think Hatsu is stronger overall. From chapter 61 (season 2), I get the feeling that Cassano only beat Hatsu because Cassano is Hatsu's natural weakness: i.e. even though Hatsu's other abilities are better than Cassano's, Cassano's high defence (being a human weapon) > Hatsu's weak attack power.

4.5  Horyang: I've ranked Horyang and Cassano’s fighting ability as similar / equal because both of them were able to fight with Ran and Novik at the same time- Cassano took Ran's sword of light attack head-on and still had enough strength to punch through Horyang, Horyang dodged Ran's sword of light.

5  Ran, he isn't as famous as Anak and Hatsu (Edin Dan has never heard of him). His recent fights have not been that impressive because he is not even able to win two on one.
Ran & Novik vs Cassano: Ran thinks that he has killed Cassano, he is clearly wrong
Ran & Novik vs Horyang: Horyang fought on par with them (until he was back stabbed) so their fight was a tie

6  Koon Aguero Agnis: Because of his high level / expensive equipment, I'd say he is around rank 6. I get the feeliing that Aguero's high level equipment is one of the reasons that Chang can't beat him.

If he doesn’t have that high level equipment, I’d say he is around rank 9. Note: even with his armor, Agero is still vulnerable to head shots so, unlike in RPGs, Agero's armor isn't OP.

7  Chang: he is a top 5 fisherman, Anak and Androssi are probably top, so I’d say he is the number 4 fisherman (below Ran). Since Aguero states that Chang can't beat him, I evaluate Chang as being weaker than Aguero.

Even after seeing Baam use 5 baangs to beat Quaetro instantly, he seems to think that he has a chance against Baam. Chang is probably overconfident because he hasn’t even seen Baam’s ranker level techniques yet, but a calculating person like Chang must be able to back up his confidence somehow (i.e.: if Baam doesn’t have ranker level techniques, Chang might be able to put up a good fight).

7.5  Yihwa: Baam acknowledged that even Rankers would have a hard time controlling her flames, so she might be powerful enough to be rank 4, but her lack of control lowers her ranking a bit,

8  Akryung: passing the spear-bearer test instantly, Androssi also seems to think that he is strong

9  Laure: he figured that he wouldn’t win and started to sleep, compared to Quaetro who controls 3 baangs on floor 28, he either controlled 2 baangs or was close to controlling 2 on floor 2 (flying and shooting a beam at Anak the same time). I expect Laure to have 4 or 5 rooms now.
He is not as famous as the others on his team (Anak, Androssi and Hatsu) because his teammates don’t bother to wake him up when he isn’t really needed, which is often because his team is just too strong.

10  Novik: He loses to everyone (except Edin Dan, but Edin Dan only has speed).

11  Rak: passing the spear-bearer test in 4 days with training. Rak's rank is more of my intuition than anything else.

12  Reflejo: I'm not fully convinced that Novik is weaker than him because Reflejo's 'eye' only intimidated Novik, it's possible that Reflejo is only better at close range fighting than Novik (hence why Novik backed away), but since Novik is a spearbearer (longer range), I'm betting Novik can beat him.

13  Quaetro: Novik and Ran acknowledged him as being one of the best wavecontrollers, but Agero’s team is below Androssi’s team, so they probably haven’t met Laure.

14 ~ 20  Verdi: she seemed to have defeated over 16 regulars (14 regulars lying face down + Prince and Miseng). Since she joined the S1 team- the strongest e-rank regular team aside from FUG, she is probably very high in the rankings.

This is mostly a thread to discuss/debate e-regular rankings. So, if you don't feel like posting a long list like mine, you can agree or disagree with my list/other lists, and explain why you think my list/other lists are right/wrong. When using evidence from Word of God (SIU's words), please back it up with a link.

Edited by fawn, 25 April 2013 - 08:48 AM.

Yawgmoth

Yawgmoth

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 546 posts
0,5 baam/ viole
1 androssi
1,5 horyang (seemed like he would be able to beat one from 10 g.f. if serious-see trust worthy room test)
2 ran
3 anak (without her green april she isnt that strong)
4 novik (weaker than ran)
4,5 yihwa
5 chang
6 agero koon
7 hatsu
8 rak
9 prince
10 michael (the wave controller of team koon)

“Excellent. I know your heart now. You are mine.”

http://www.phyrexia.com/continuity/Yawgmoth.shtml

league of legend friend referral:
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c0fc60dcbae2

tog on naver in english:

http://m.comic.naver.com/en/list.html?titleId=183559

inFamous

inFamous

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 453 posts
Akryung will be the strongest "regular" on the 30th floor. Mark my words.

Yawgmoth

Yawgmoth

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 546 posts
i think akryungs role ended after rachel got the support from everyone
he has vanished or was taken back by headon

“Excellent. I know your heart now. You are mine.”

http://www.phyrexia.com/continuity/Yawgmoth.shtml

league of legend friend referral:
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c0fc60dcbae2

tog on naver in english:

http://m.comic.naver.com/en/list.html?titleId=183559

Necrokey

Necrokey

Potato

• Members
  • 152 posts
I don't think Hatsu or Anak are in the top 5... But most definitely in the top 20, I mean come on guys do you really think SIU would have 3 people from the season 1 group all in the top 5, unlikely. They are strong but it's a big world and I think anyone in the top 20ish would be famous!

Heres what we have been told:

Top 5: Androssi, Ran
Top 10: Novik
Top 5 Fisherman: Chang
Famous: Hatsu, Anak (to lesser extent)
Horyang beat Hatsu

So it should a bit like this:

0.5 - Viole
1~2 - Androssi
2~5 - Ran
5~10 - Anak
6~10 - Novik
6~13 Horyang
6~14 - Hatsu
7~18 - Chang
20~50 - Yihwa
20~100 - Laure, Rak, Koon

inFamous

inFamous

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 453 posts

i think akryungs role ended after rachel got the support from everyone he has vanished or was taken back by headon

It's possible, but until that's confirmed, I'm thinking otherwise. Besides, how else is Rachel going to escape Koon's wrath. Akryung will have to bail her out of that and I see him fighting Baam when he tries to get close to Rachel.

Dragon88

Dragon88

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 519 posts

It's possible, but until that's confirmed, I'm thinking otherwise. Besides, how else is Rachel going to escape Koon's wrath. Akryung will have to bail her out of that and I see him fighting Baam when he tries to get close to Rachel.

FUG doesn't care about Rachael. They got what they wanted in Baam now Rachael is useless. There is reason why Yu Han Sung said to Baam should we kill Rachael now. They don't care about Rachael.

Edited by Dragon88, 01 December 2012 - 11:55 PM.

Gizmos

Gizmos

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 854 posts
Well, Androssi would be probably the strongest one out of Regulars i think, She is a full princess and very famous.
Hatsu is also very famous, but I don't think he is under Horyang, it seemed like he was beaten under some other conditions.
I think Koon should be above than Ran, because he is the team's head and his authority or strength is never discussed.
Well, for Anak, she lost Green April and she is a half princess. So, i think that pushes her down, but I'm sure Androssi-Anak duo is an unstoppable team.
You know Yihwa is pretty good and finished 4 regulars of Chang's team with one flame...
I am not sure about Chang's standing but he seemed stronger than Novick. Also I think he looks like Blarouse. His surname was Blarode i am pretty sure they are acquainted with him^^ Though that has nothing to do with strength...
So, for me;

0.5 Viole
1 Androssi
2 Hatsu
3 Koon
4 Ran
5 Horyang
6 Anak
7 Yihwa
8 Chang
9 Novick
10 Laure

I am also pretty sure other teams with strong regulars will appear in next chapters... And we will see all of teams clash in Gongbang Tournament!
Yay! It will be awesome!!

pepbut

pepbut

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 582 posts
Tier 1: Androssi, Baam, Ran, Chang
Tier 2: Novick, Horyang, Anak, Yihwa, Quaetro maybe?
Tier 3: Hatsu, Koon, Rak, Laure, Akraptor, probably the rest of Koon's team

I would guess Androssi is #2 E-rank below some yet-to-be-introduced monster. Otherwise they would have said "winner of the E-rank tournament" rather than "from E-rank tournament finals."

Among the tiers themselves its just not possible to rank, especially since I'm probably horrendously wrong even as it is.

Dragon88

Dragon88

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 519 posts

Tier 1: Androssi, Baam, Ran, Chang
Tier 2: Novick, Horyang, Anak, Yihwa, Quaetro maybe?
Tier 3: Hatsu, Koon, Rak, Laure, Akraptor, probably the rest of Koon's team

I would guess Androssi is #2 E-rank below some yet-to-be-introduced monster. Otherwise they would have said "winner of the E-rank tournament" rather than "from E-rank tournament finals."

Among the tiers themselves its just not possible to rank, especially since I'm probably horrendously wrong even as it is.

I agree with your rank completely. And also interesting that so far we were only introduced with 3 of the top 5 E rankers. That means there are 2 monsters left. And since nothing about Anak being mentioned in the top 5 I don't think she is as you pointed out. She is probably just in the top 10. So you have 2 other powerful top 5 fighter left and out of them one of them is stronger then Androssi. I am actually not too sure if Horyang is even in the top 10. He might not even be in the top 10. Its because I remember they were saying maybe Novick is top 10. The way they were saying that as if they were not too sure so if he is top 10 he is barely and I see Horyang weaker than Novick.

inFamous

inFamous

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 453 posts

FUG doesn't care about Rachael. They got what they wanted in Baam now Rachael is useless. There is reason why Yu Han Sung said to Baam should we kill Rachael now. They don't care about Rachael.

Akryung serves Headon (if Headon is in FUG, then he's clearly the real leader) and Headon's last order to him was to help Rachel climb the Tower. I doubt Headon just called him off and make him vanish out of nowhere. That wouldn't make any sense. He is going to protect Rachel, even if Rachel doesn't want him to help, he's gonna do it anyway, because it's what his creator told him to do.

You can't call Rachel useless lol. I don't like her either, but SIU said she is the female protagonist. I don't know how this plays out later on, but it's what he said so...

Yu Han Sung is very, very cunning. He knows the lengths that Baam would go to keep her alive and he would definitely use that to his advantage. He also knows how fragile Baam's mind was. If a kid is completely broken in a confusing situation like that and you bring in a professional manipulator like Yu Han Sung, it is inevitable what the outcome will be. And it worked didn't it? Baam fell for the bluff and is now a Slayer Candidate for FUG.

Edited by infamous, 02 December 2012 - 12:41 AM.

Algis

Algis

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 617 posts
  • LocationFrance
In the Gongbang event I hope there will be dozens of teams participating, and I hope there are many strong E regulars in the other teams. I won't like it if all the S1 team members are ranked in the 20 best E regulars

Dragon88

Dragon88

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 519 posts

Akryung serves Headon (if Headon is in FUG, then he's clearly the real leader) and Headon's last order to him was to help Rachel climb the Tower. I doubt Headon just called him off and make him vanish out of nowhere. That wouldn't make any sense. He is going to protect Rachel, even if Rachel doesn't want him to help, he's gonna do it anyway, because it's what his creator told him to do.

You can't call Rachel useless lol. I don't like her either, but SIU said she is the female protagonist. I don't know how this plays out later on, but it's what he said so...

Yu Han Sung is very, very cunning. He knows the lengths that Baam would go to keep her alive and he would definitely use that to his advantage. He also knows how fragile Baam's mind was. If a kid is completely broken in a confusing situation like that and you bring in a professional manipulator like Yu Han Sung, it is inevitable what the outcome will be. And it worked didn't it? Baam fell for the bluff and is now a Slayer Candidate for FUG.

But we know what was Headon's purpose it was to recruit Baam for the FUG not Rachael. He really doesn't care much about Rachael. If he did Akryung would be with Rachael right now at this moment. And also Androssi stated that the big guy is little strong and she knew him from before. And the way she said it sounded like Akryung is weaker then her so I don't see why everyone keeps on saying he is super strong. As far as I am concerned, he is a ?. He was certainly one of the strongest but not like the strongest person there is or something like that.
Also can you give me the link where SIU said she is the main female protagonist, I never read that. I just read that she has a charm and that SIU likes the character. And to me Rachael is one of the best character in TOG if not the best. She is like the x factor in the story.
And Yu Han Sung said that to Baam should I kill one of your friends and that included Rachael. In that way it looks like to them Rachael really doesn't matter much to them.
Anyway within the top 10 E-rank regular
1-5 ?, Androssi, Ran, Chang, ? Basically there are 2 unknown characters that are part of the top 5. P.S. excluding Baam's group
6-10 Anak, Novick and maybe Laure
11- 20 Hatsu, Gyetang, Rak, and Aguero
Now If we include Baam's group, I would say that Baam is #1 so that would bump everyone down one spot
I see Yihwa within top 10. Horyang within top 20.
This is my estimate so far. Quaetro might also be within top 20. Truth be told it would be much easier to see how strong the members are if I can gauge more of Chang's power. Its because so far Ran has been breezing through.

fawn

fawn

Potato

• Members
  • 167 posts
This is a thread about the top e-ranks, not about Akryung's role.

Akryung climbed up with the season 1 team in chapter 78. Akryung is also very strong, passing the spearbearer test in one shot, so he is probably one of the top e-rank regulars. Since Androssi seems to think that he is weaker than her, I've ranked him lower than Androssi.

Edited by fawn, 02 December 2012 - 01:07 AM.

MasterFnarg

MasterFnarg

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 208 posts
  • LocationUK
I don't think Baam is top. He has weaknesses and we still don't know how much real combat experience he got in FUG. I think he'll be in top 10, not sure about top 5 though. I think Teddy has a chance as well when he has his released mode going on, need to know how that works really though, is it a short term thing or what?

Apart from that, we know the two new guys Quatro and Fisherman guy are up there, Ran is top 5 and Novik is top 10, so that's 6. I think Rak and Androssi will be up there as well as Lizard girl now she's had room to grow without green april and one more... power wise... definitely Parakewl.

inFamous

inFamous

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 453 posts

Sorry about that

Akryung climbed up with the season 1 team in chapter 78. Akryung is also very strong, passing the spearbearer test in one shot, so he is probably one of the top e-rank regulars. Since Androssi seems to think that he is weaker than her, I've ranked him lower than Androssi.

Androssi has what you would call "supreme self confidence". It's in her nature as a Zahard Princess. Remember how she acted towards Quant, she was super cocky lol. My point is, Akryung wasn't shown all that much, but we all know he was the strongest regular in the 2nd floor and he's definitely going the strongest regular (notice how I always say regular) in the 30th floor.

Also can you give me the link where SIU said she is the main female protagonist, I never read that. I just read that she has a charm and that SIU likes the character. And to me Rachael is one of the best character in TOG if not the best. She is like the x factor in the story.

It's the protagonist question: http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/9544-sius-qa-translations-discussions/

Dragon88

Dragon88

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 519 posts

Sorry about that

Androssi has what you would call "supreme self confidence". It's in her nature as a Zahard Princess. Remember how she acted towards Quant, she was super cocky lol. My point is, Akryung wasn't shown all that much, but we all know he was the strongest regular in the 2nd floor and he's definitely going the strongest regular (notice how I always say regular) in the 30th floor.

It's the protagonist question: http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/9544-sius-qa-translations-discussions/

You are right about the protagonist part. Thanks for the link. Why are you dismissing Androssi's analogy. She is pretty smart. And she was confident against Quant but with good reason, she won after all. And she was smart enough to know that she had no chance without the ignition weapon. Also she had lot of good analogies and does not underestimate people. For example in the fisherman position testing she was estimating everyone's strength and said only one that would be a problem would be Anak. She was accurate about that and also she said to Anak it would be a different story if you had the green april which was a fair assessment. Why would she be wrong about Akryung when she was right all along. Just because Akryung is a mystery character does not make him the strongest regular. And Androssi said that she knew the guy from before so I would assume it would be a fairly good assessment of his strength. As for if Akryung is still climbing, I would say he is one of the top E rank regular but not the strongest or anything like that. I would say in the top 10 but I think we won't know much about him until much later.

inFamous

inFamous

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 453 posts

You are right about the protagonist part. Thanks for the link. Why are you dismissing Androssi's analogy. She is pretty smart. And she was confident against Quant but with good reason, she won after all. And she was smart enough to know that she had no chance without the ignition weapon. Also she had lot of good analogies and does not underestimate people. For example in the fisherman position testing she was estimating everyone's strength and said only one that would be a problem would be Anak. She was accurate about that and also she said to Anak it would be a different story if you had the green april which was a fair assessment. Why would she be wrong about Akryung when she was right all along. Just because Akryung is a mystery character does not make him the strongest regular. And Androssi said that she knew the guy from before so I would assume it would be a fairly good assessment of his strength. As for if Akryung is still climbing, I would say he is one of the top E rank regular but not the strongest or anything like that. I would say in the top 10 but I think we won't know much about him until much later.

Remember Androssi has not maxed out her full potential, she still has a very long way to go. Her perception is good, but it's not perfect. Lero-ro saw the difference in Akryung compared to everyone else and even went as far as to call him an "irregular" (this might be a mistake, but that's what he said during the Crown Game). I'll take his better judgment over hers. Also you should know by now, especially if you read other mangas/manhwas, that the mysterious characters are the ones to watch out for.

Edited by infamous, 02 December 2012 - 02:50 AM.

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado

#♠Gator a top 10 without Rak is a top 10 not worth having!  

#1some fug 

#2Androssi

#3another fug

#4Anak

#5Cassano

#6Hatsu

#7Koon Agero
#8Chang

#9Koon midget

#10Novik

#11XiaXia

#12 Yihwa

I don't think Baam is top. He has weaknesses and we still don't know how much real combat experience he got in FUG. I think he'll be in top 10, not sure about top 5 though. I think Teddy has a chance as well when he has his released mode going on, need to know how that works really though, is it a short term thing or what?

Apart from that, we know the two new guys Quatro and Fisherman guy are up there, Ran is top 5 and Novik is top 10, so that's 6. I think Rak and Androssi will be up there as well as Lizard girl now she's had room to grow without green april and one more... power wise... definitely Parakewl.

Chestnut is #1 but I think Baam will run from all the top 10 so we wont see a good match with him because they are all ether his teammates, allies, friends, or friends of his friends. 

Edited by sorrow, 24 April 2013 - 07:42 PM.

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

ConstantErasing

ConstantErasing

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts

Except that we don't know if his order was to help Rachel climb the tower. All we know is that he was someone that Headon prepared that helped Rachel pass the first test. We haven't really seen him help her out since.

I really have a hard time seeing Baam as any but the strongest at this point. For starters we know that Quaetro's 3 rooms is supposed to be fairly impressive at this point and Baam can control 5 no problem. He seems to have quite a bit of pure power as well just judging by how insanely higher his score in the World's Greatest Shinsoo Competition was. Also he has quite a few powerful ranker techniques under his belt that normal regulars wouldn't be likely to have. Especially his paralyzing wave or whatever that stopping technique was called. We've seen how he instantly stopped Yihwa, Horyang, and Lurker (I am assuming Horyang was stopped to though I suppose I don't have any concrete evidence) and I really don't see how any regular at this point would be able to deal with that. Oh yeah and then there is his mysterious lobster thing.

Except that if his role was only to get Rachel through the 2nd floor and he left or vanished or whatever afterwards then he won't be included in the rankings.

Remember Androssi has not maxed out her full potential, she still has a very long way to go. Her perception is good, but it's not perfect. Lero-ro saw the difference in Akryung compared to everyone else and even went as far as to call him an "irregular" (this might be a mistake, but that's what he said during the Crown Game). I'll take his better judgment over hers. Also you should know by now, especially if you read other mangas/manhwas, that the mysterious characters are the ones to watch out for.

I seem to recall Quant being the one who put him down as an irregular when he said that there was both an Irregular and a Princess in his group. I don't remember Lero-ro ever saying anything about him being an irregular and even if he did it would probably have been because Quant had already put him down as an Irregular. Of course this is all pointless if he never even bothered to climb after the events of the 2nd floor.

But we know what was Headon's purpose it was to recruit Baam for the FUG not Rachael. He really doesn't care much about Rachael. If he did Akryung would be with Rachael right now at this moment. And also Androssi stated that the big guy is little strong and she knew him from before. And the way she said it sounded like Akryung is weaker then her so I don't see why everyone keeps on saying he is super strong. As far as I am concerned, he is a ?. He was certainly one of the strongest but not like the strongest person there is or something like that.
And Yu Han Sung said that to Baam should I kill one of your friends and that included Rachael. In that way it looks like to them Rachael really doesn't matter much to them.
Anyway within the top 10 E-rank regular
1-5 ?, Androssi, Ran, Chang, ? Basically there are 2 unknown characters that are part of the top 5. P.S. excluding Baam's group
6-10 Anak, Novick and maybe Laure
11- 20 Hatsu, Gyetang, Rak, and Aguero
Now If we include Baam's group, I would say that Baam is #1 so that would bump everyone down one spot
I see Yihwa within top 10. Horyang within top 20.
This is my estimate so far. Quaetro might also be within top 20. Truth be told it would be much easier to see how strong the members are if I can gauge more of Chang's power. Its because so far Ran has been breezing through.

It seems we are cursed to eternally fight on these issues. But it's ok, I'll still love you. Anyways we don't know for sure exactly what Headon's motives or objectives are. We can make slightly educated guesses but he is just too enigmatic at this point to say with any real degree of certainty.

I think I would put Androssi down as being probably 1st or 2nd since she was a finalist in the last E Rank Regulars tournament. I'm going to guess that Anak is in the top 5 just because we have already seen that, even without igniting the Green April, she is incredibly strong. I'm guessing that Horyang would be in the top 10 at least and maaaybe the top 5 (if he was ranked that is). We know that he beat Hatsu and we've seen first hand how incredibly powerful he is. He was confident that he could kill Yihwa (who has tons of raw power if nothing else) without even going into devil mode. I'm guessing Hatsu is in the top 10 because of his fame, his exceptional talent that we saw in S1, and because he's young enough that he probably improved quite a bit these last few years. Laure might be in the top 10 as well though I'd put him down as top 20 (mainly cause I can't see him actually improving that much since S1). Yihwa is probably in the top 20 just because of her incredible firepower alone. Maybe higher if she actually managed to learn to control it. I get the feeling that Chang isn't going to be top 5 just because SIU said he was a top 5 fisherman and not regular. Quaetro is more likely to be in the top 20 if hes in it at all. If I had to list em down it would probably look something like this:
0: Parakewl
0.5 Baam
1-2: Androssi
3-5: Anak, Ran (possibly Teddy, if not 5.5-9.5)
6-10: Hatsu, Chang, Novik
11-20: Laure, maybe Yihwa, maybe Quaetro