Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Top 10 e-rank regulars

• Please log in to reply
473 replies to this topic

BoldChild

BoldChild

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 676 posts

Was there ever really any doubt about this?

There were a lot of debates in the past about whether Baam had surpassed Androssi, and other individuals, but yeh, most people had Baam at #1.

JFfDYT6.jpg

rak n' roll

rak n' roll

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,178 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

Yeah, the whole strongest E-Rank doesn't really matter anymore. We all know Baam's the strongest, and now we're moving on to the D-Ranks. 

Well, then....Baam's already the strongest D-rank regular, too.

Law

Law

Potato

• Donator
  • 135 posts
  • Location135F

Well, then....Baam's already the strongest D-rank regular, too.

Of course, now that he has the thorn it isn't much of a discussion. xD A guy who claims he's as strong as a B-rank regular needed to use a hostage to win. Baam won't be having any troubles for a while. 

rak n' roll

rak n' roll

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,178 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

Of course, now that he has the thorn it isn't much of a discussion. xD A guy who claims he's as strong as a B-rank regular needed to use a hostage to win. Baam won't be having any troubles for a while. 

Can't say that. 

Rachel's back, and she's always trouble for Baam.

Bryanky

Bryanky

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

I have a feeling FUG or should I say Karaka will keep trying to send Rankers or higher up floor regulars at him.. 

Dr.Cheese

Dr.Cheese

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,454 posts
  • Locationbathroom

I have a feeling FUG or should I say Karaka will keep trying to send Rankers or higher up floor regulars at him.. 

Baam is pretty safe from FUG atm. Wingtree and all. On top of Guardians protecting Regulars climbing from Rankers, Yuri, and then there is the whole FUG organization which placed Baam in Wingtree's hands on purpose to weed out the undesirables. Plot-wise, Karaka out. Rachel in. Oh also, once the epilogue is over, rest for SIU maybe.

The Hero Appears! The Hero Appears! The Hero Appears!

Spoiler

salvatore

salvatore

Mashed Potato

• Members
  • 6,875 posts
  • LocationEarth

Exactly ! Because Baam has no opponent right now , that's why maybe Yuhansung is using Karaka .

And if he's able to defeat a B-rank when he's E-rank , imagine when he reaches B-rank , he will defeat high rankers ,Plus Karaka's floor maybe a B-rank.

Middle Finger Of Arlen

Middle Finger Of Arlen

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 259 posts
  • LocationUnder a Rock w/ a good wifi signal

When Viole reaches Floor 97, it will be Slayer Candidate vs. Slayer.............lol, just imagine how it will strees Karaka out if Viole foils every attempt on his life when he reaches Floor 97 , Karaka will be whining that its unfair, it my long cherished dream, I wanna be important.

Bryanky

Bryanky

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

When Viole reaches Floor 97, it will be Slayer Candidate vs. Slayer.............lol, just imagine how it will strees Karaka out if Viole foils every attempt on his life when he reaches Floor 97 , Karaka will be whining that its unfair, it my long cherished dream, I wanna be important.

And Jinsung will be there saying "I told you so"..

But yes I am not worried about Baam but his allies...Baam may be under protection of Wiingtree for now but Koon, Novick etc are not. 

Gravity

Gravity

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 39 posts

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0657.html

This is probably one of my favourite speeches about power on the web, and a good thing to keep in mind when we start getting guages on D-Rank peoples. To draw a parallel, just because an E-Rank guy could draw out a B-Rank's power doesn't mean he'd be on the same level as a B-Ranker at all. Power takes many forms, and it was the combo of power of our original three that beat our hostage taker prety soundly, really.

I also rank Baam as #1, but he's weak in other areas. I can't help but think even as he is now, Rachel could still stab him straight in the heart.

Edited by Gravity, 28 April 2014 - 11:10 AM.

Date Palm

Date Palm

Potato

• Members
  • 159 posts

Baam is still the #1 E-Rank until he takes the 30F test.  Not that strength really matters.  If Koon hadn't been there, Reflejo would probably have beaten him by abusing the hostage trick.  If Androssi and Hatsu hadn't prepared the getaway car, they'd have died regardless.

<3 emma stone

<3 emma stone

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts

We havent even seen Chang yet. He might be as strong as Baam and Androssi but can be easily tricked 

Bryanky

Bryanky

Baked Potato

• Donator
  • 1,162 posts

We havent even seen Chang yet. He might be as strong as Baam and Androssi but can be easily tricked 

I doubt he's as strong as Baam, he did imply that he was on the same level as Ran and Anak (when he made fun of Wangnan during the fight) but he is probably one of the most overconfident Regulars. I doubt he's on the level of Androssi though because Chang knew not to mess with Mad Dog but Androssi was able to keep up with MD 

<3 emma stone

<3 emma stone

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts

I doubt he's as strong as Baam, he did imply that he was on the same level as Ran and Anak (when he made fun of Wangnan during the fight) but he is probably one of the most overconfident Regulars. I doubt he's on the level of Androssi though because Chang knew not to mess with Mad Dog but Androssi was able to keep up with MD 

His face means death though. Might be the most cold blooded on the team.