Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Keep One, Drop One!

• Please log in to reply
13889 replies to this topic

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Still going

i always feel i am more childlike than the other people around me

i bet this will cause huge amounts of problems

lay still

Advanced aging brought on by pressure - all those cortisol and no where to go

good to see you checking back in once in a while, thou

yeah pretty accurate i will start losing hair anytime soon

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Still alive

Yup ^^

Edit: That to the "good to see you," I had not realized there was another page uwu;

Being more childlike than others is okay in my book u.u But one may have to be okay at hiding it when necessary, as a pragmatic matter. Like a stash of yaoi. Okay, not at all like that actually. But I'm sleepy and rambling.

*hugs*

Anyway, you're fine how you are. At least for the intrinsic bits. And as far as my opinion counts.

Edited by pokari, 15 February 2020 - 09:38 AM.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

stay alive

i'm still 14 at heart.... i think...maybe i have to perform a blood ritual to summon mephisto and make a deal....

Edited by Feishy Pit Boar, 15 February 2020 - 11:52 PM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Stay frigid

Sounds like something one would think of trying at 14, certainly. uwu

Chuu-ni-byou definitely describes a real age tendency. Honestly I think life's more fun that way, though.

I am a totally nebulous age, at heart, at this point I think. Definitely a kid sometimes / to some extent but not squarely. To some extent not being able to sleep well may impact this self-perception in odd ways—I was never so tired when I was younger. x.x;

On that note, I shall get to bed. uwu

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

stay strong

in solidarity with man child who don't want to grow up

in other news i'm heading to LA and SD tomorrow and not coming back until Saturday! Suck that working class slaves!

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Strong drink

I'm unemployed, so, hah! I am beholden to no man until the money runs out.

Xd

(There are reasons, but still)

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Alcoholic drink

It’s not really that fun here.... so many cars and people
Also for reasons that i don’t really understand I get tired from all the driving- makes me want to go back to a more quieter world like north cal
We really should be a different country

So for the first day the plane got canceled and I had to rebook a later flight four in the morning. Thank you southwest for your four am text- really appreciate it. The beep from my cellphone startled me and made me knock some things off the table. I ended up arriving in lax around twelve, got lost and had to haul a lyft to the rental , and then drove for like a whole freaking hour from lax to a small town called Rosemead where the biggest attraction is the local park. And where a friend lived. At least they have a Japanese eatery here called the shin-sen-gumi. Kenshinnnnnnnn! I didn’t get to go today but I will be back for you again in a few years maybe.Woke up this morning and felt tired. want to eat somebody’s pancreas . Or liver. Fuuuunnnnnnn

Edited by Feishy Pit Boar, 20 February 2020 - 04:46 PM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Alcoholic stupor

*hug*

I'm sorry that you had such a long day :\ It sounds exhausting on all fronts.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

Drunken stupor 

did I mention I hate driving in la? 
I went to usc today -damn it’s nice place 

I got a distinct relative who pays sixty grand a year for it so you get what you pay for

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
One does start to wonder about the real value proposition (beyond that coveted piece of paper, the diploma) when you could pay for a full-time private tutor for the same annual fee.

Drunken boxer

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Barbara boxer

Sorry that’s the first name that case up, the former senator

Went to San Diego zoo today
For the other part of the day I went to old town where they talked about the beginnings of the city when it was a fledgling outpost of the Spanish military fort, where the Franciscan monks basically forced the locals into slavery (and out down at least one uprising). Then the us invaded Mexico and took half of the country’s territory into its own. God I love my country. Manifest destiny bby

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
They did sort of leave out the abduction and slavery bit when they described the old Spanish Missions to us as kids. It's like talking about the plantations of the south and just saying there were a lot of rich folks because of the plantations, which made money for "the farmers who owned them". A horrible lie of omission about what little shits "Americans" were to everyone. Just like every country does, I guess. Except maybe Germany for the time being.

Barbra Streisand whose name I would not even know, except for the eponymous phenomenon.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Streisand_effect

im back and sick ]: 

must have been the kids who were coughing on the plane, but it’s ok since what does not kill me can only be the corona 

this was a very interesting trip- I reconnected with an old churchgoer from American Samoa (which I thought was near Guam when it’s more closer to Hawaii) just another Offshore colony 

#allcolonieslookalike

The lady had a child who’s homeschooled. This was news to me as I did not know it was legit. Apparently it is. Then it was outlawed, and the made legit around the seventies again. And the kid seemed well adjusted enough

Edited by Feishy Pit Boar, 23 February 2020 - 09:58 PM.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
You didn't know homeschooling was a thing? owo;

They still have to follow education requirements. Generally it actually works better as far as learning goes, for what I assume are obvious reasons (you get a dedicated private tutor who cares). IMO, homeschooled kids do often turn out a little weird (not in a bad way, just a sheltered child effect) but college (or just life) usually "fixes" that pretty quickly.

Hall Effect

I'm sorry you're sick, though. *hugs*

Edited by pokari, 24 February 2020 - 08:01 AM.

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheerios_effect

tired, sore, runny nose, day 2 ...  i hope it's something corona so i can help with population control 

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Mass Effect

I'm sure it's just an early spring cold. Right now your life is still in more statistical danger from passing automobiles than from pandemic.

I hope you feel better :/

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

mass paranoia

But it's sad that I'll accomplish nothing in my sad lyf. If I were patient zero, I would go down in history. Assuming we have a history.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Critical mass

I am now sick too uwu;;

(Wasn't there some really dark and dumb manga where the protagonist is happy to be famous for being patient zero but is upset that someone else is going to die of it first and steal the spotlight and so resolves to murder her? I remember seeing a series description like that a few times. I am going to freely assume it's wholly godawful.)

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

mass extinction

drink lots of water and consume vitamin C 

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
I feel like it's a bit late to consume vitamin C... Isn't that more a preventative, long-term measure?

And also getting rest uwu

I definitely feel better than yesterday, so that's nice.

Extinction Event