Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Pass-It-On

Comedy Creative Odd WTH?

• Please log in to reply
316 replies to this topic

animerebel4

animerebel4

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • LocationU.S.A.

Wilma, my best friend, finally asked me what did I do yesterday? It was our daily Monday tradition. Yesterday, I was listening to stories about legendary potatoes, whom once upon a day, spammed the forums. And so, my grandfather told a tale to me. "Before you were even born. Before the arrival of the legendary Jabberwocky, The Batoto Forums... It was once a quiet and beautiful place. Peolple would share opinions, laugh about stupid things, everything was fine. But on that day, everything changed. And now, now...The war is still raging constantly. There are several sides in the war, The mods and admins, The flamers and trolls, The knights in shining armor, and a few others who are in-between. Us? We're a band of people who are trying to survive in this battlefield. Just when we're about to sleep. Being cornered by our enemies. In the midst of trials and despair. The questions we begin to ponder. They circle like birds in our head, unrelenting, unstoppable and unforgiving. They begin as such; What is he wielding? Why are they bleeding? Why is the world Round? Did the chicken? Or did the egg come first? It is truly baffling. There are so many questions popping into my mind right now, for example: Is the true meaning of this thread simply anywhere to be found? I think that this thread is running low on life. But, was it that important?"

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

"And you, what did you do yesterday ?". Wilma, my best friend, finally asked me what did I do yesterday? It was our daily Monday tradition. Yesterday, I was listening to stories about legendary potatoes, whom once upon a day, spammed the forums. And so, my grandfather told a tale to me. "Before you were even born. Before the arrival of the legendary Jabberwocky, The Batoto Forums... It was once a quiet and beautiful place. Peolple would share opinions, laugh about stupid things, everything was fine. But on that day, everything changed. And now, now...The war is still raging constantly. There are several sides in the war, The mods and admins, The flamers and trolls, The knights in shining armor, and a few others who are in-between. Us? We're a band of people who are trying to survive in this battlefield. Just when we're about to sleep. Being cornered by our enemies. In the midst of trials and despair. The questions we begin to ponder. They circle like birds in our head, unrelenting, unstoppable and unforgiving. They begin as such; What is he wielding? Why are they bleeding? Why is the world Round? Did the chicken? Or did the egg come first? It is truly baffling. There are so many questions popping into my mind right now, for example: Is the true meaning of this thread simply anywhere to be found? I think that this thread is running low on life. But, was it that important?"

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Eyz

Eyz

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Location神山の住居...!

After 3 days of having a tense atmosphere between us, she finally had enough. "And you, what did you do yesterday ?". Wilma, my best friend, finally asked me what did I do yesterday? It was our daily Monday tradition. Yesterday, I was listening to stories about legendary potatoes, whom once upon a day, spammed the forums. And so, my grandfather told a tale to me. "Before you were even born. Before the arrival of the legendary Jabberwocky, The Batoto Forums... It was once a quiet and beautiful place. Peolple would share opinions, laugh about stupid things, everything was fine. But on that day, everything changed. And now, now...The war is still raging constantly. There are several sides in the war, The mods and admins, The flamers and trolls, The knights in shining armor, and a few others who are in-between. Us? We're a band of people who are trying to survive in this battlefield. Just when we're about to sleep. Being cornered by our enemies. In the midst of trials and despair. The questions we begin to ponder. They circle like birds in our head, unrelenting, unstoppable and unforgiving. They begin as such; What is he wielding? Why are they bleeding? Why is the world Round? Did the chicken? Or did the egg come first? It is truly baffling. There are so many questions popping into my mind right now, for example: Is the true meaning of this thread simply anywhere to be found? I think that this thread is running low on life. But, was it that important?"

* stares *Posted ImageJ i i i i i ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ..Posted Image

Cosplay version of my Avi..! !
Spoiler

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

We had a huge fight, like never before, we nearly stop speaking to each other... But finally, after 3 days of having a tense atmosphere between us, she finally had enough. "And you, what did you do yesterday ?". Wilma, my best friend, finally asked me what did I do yesterday? It was our daily Monday tradition. Yesterday, I was listening to stories about legendary potatoes, whom once upon a day, spammed the forums. And so, my grandfather told a tale to me. "Before you were even born. Before the arrival of the legendary Jabberwocky, The Batoto Forums... It was once a quiet and beautiful place. Peolple would share opinions, laugh about stupid things, everything was fine. But on that day, everything changed. And now, now...The war is still raging constantly. There are several sides in the war, The mods and admins, The flamers and trolls, The knights in shining armor, and a few others who are in-between. Us? We're a band of people who are trying to survive in this battlefield. Just when we're about to sleep. Being cornered by our enemies. In the midst of trials and despair. The questions we begin to ponder. They circle like birds in our head, unrelenting, unstoppable and unforgiving. They begin as such; What is he wielding? Why are they bleeding? Why is the world Round? Did the chicken? Or did the egg come first? It is truly baffling. There are so many questions popping into my mind right now, for example: Is the true meaning of this thread simply anywhere to be found? I think that this thread is running low on life. But, was it that important?"

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Eyz

Eyz

Potato

• Members
  • 117 posts
  • Location神山の住居...!

It was the last night of the year. Me, and my friends were having fun at the local festival, while waiting for the start of the new year. But then suddenly, We had a huge fight, like never before, we nearly stop speaking to each other... But finally, after 3 days of having a tense atmosphere between us, she finally had enough. "And you, what did you do yesterday ?". Wilma, my best friend, finally asked me what did I do yesterday? It was our daily Monday tradition. Yesterday, I was listening to stories about legendary potatoes, whom once upon a day, spammed the forums. And so, my grandfather told a tale to me. "Before you were even born. Before the arrival of the legendary Jabberwocky, The Batoto Forums... It was once a quiet and beautiful place. Peolple would share opinions, laugh about stupid things, everything was fine. But on that day, everything changed. And now, now...The war is still raging constantly. There are several sides in the war, The mods and admins, The flamers and trolls, The knights in shining armor, and a few others who are in-between. Us? We're a band of people who are trying to survive in this battlefield. Just when we're about to sleep. Being cornered by our enemies. In the midst of trials and despair. The questions we begin to ponder. They circle like birds in our head, unrelenting, unstoppable and unforgiving. They begin as such; What is he wielding? Why are they bleeding? Why is the world Round? Did the chicken? Or did the egg come first? It is truly baffling. There are so many questions popping into my mind right now, for example: Is the true meaning of this thread simply anywhere to be found? I think that this thread is running low on life. But, was it that important?"

* stares *Posted ImageJ i i i i i ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ..Posted Image

Cosplay version of my Avi..! !
Spoiler

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

The stars were really beautiful, It was the last night of the year. Me, and my friends were having fun at the local festival, while waiting for the start of the new year. But then suddenly, We had a huge fight, like never before, we nearly stop speaking to each other... But finally, after 3 days of having a tense atmosphere between us, she finally had enough. "And you, what did you do yesterday ?". Wilma, my best friend, finally asked me what did I do yesterday? It was our daily Monday tradition. Yesterday, I was listening to stories about legendary potatoes, whom once upon a day, spammed the forums. And so, my grandfather told a tale to me. "Before you were even born. Before the arrival of the legendary Jabberwocky, The Batoto Forums... It was once a quiet and beautiful place. Peolple would share opinions, laugh about stupid things, everything was fine. But on that day, everything changed. And now, now...The war is still raging constantly. There are several sides in the war, The mods and admins, The flamers and trolls, The knights in shining armor, and a few others who are in-between. Us? We're a band of people who are trying to survive in this battlefield. Just when we're about to sleep. Being cornered by our enemies. In the midst of trials and despair. The questions we begin to ponder. They circle like birds in our head, unrelenting, unstoppable and unforgiving. They begin as such; What is he wielding? Why are they bleeding? Why is the world Round? Did the chicken? Or did the egg come first? It is truly baffling. There are so many questions popping into my mind right now, for example: Is the true meaning of this thread simply anywhere to be found? I think that this thread is running low on life. But, was it that important?"

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo

Oh my.... now that was a funny one. I didn't realize people were still playing my pass-it-on game. AWESOME!!!!

Buuuuuuuuut, guess what, my Dear Potatoes. Its time to start again!!!

Starting post V

which was completely covered in nothing but...... french fries.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

I like this game :D I usually have a hard time finding my words though, since english isn't my first language ^^' (That's why I won't go in the RP forums too, even if I want to :P)

Here I was, slowly waking up after a rough night, having no idea where I was. What woke me up was the light going through a hole in the ceiling, and a weird smell... It smelled like french fries. So I got up, dressed myself and opened the door but I wasn't prepared seeing this room, which was completely covered in nothing but...... french fries.

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

ashax

ashax

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 468 posts
  • LocationTrying to be right behind you

Then I went past the limit. Here I was, slowly waking up after a rough night, having no idea where I was. What woke me up was the light going through a hole in the ceiling, and a weird smell... It smelled like french fries. So I got up, dressed myself and opened the door but I wasn't prepared seeing this room, which was completely covered in nothing but...... french fries.

Khrazy_one

Khrazy_one

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • LocationNecromancer until the very end. Goodbye everyone ^___^/

It's been 4 hours since we started. Even though I can still keep going, my ammo is almost dry. My gun is smoking from all the shots I fired. Then I went past the limit. Here I was, slowly waking up after a rough night, having no idea where I was. What woke me up was the light going through a hole in the ceiling, and a weird smell... It smelled like french fries. So I got up, dressed myself and opened the door but I wasn't prepared seeing this room, which was completely covered in nothing but...... french fries.

SHIJYUYO-DUCK

SHIJYUYO-DUCK

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • Locationon the head of a random person

i woke up to the smell of napalm in the morning.oh i love the smell of it. it gets my body shivering like a vibrator.i was born to hate the french and their french fries . taking out a rocket launcher from my butt ,i aimed for those potato with rage within.

It's been 4 hours since we started. Even though I can still keep going, my ammo is almost dry. My gun is smoking from all the shots I fired. Then I went past the limit. Here I was, slowly waking up after a rough night, having no idea where I was. What woke me up was the light going through a hole in the ceiling, and a weird smell... It smelled like french fries. So I got up, dressed myself and opened the door but I wasn't prepared seeing this room, which was completely covered in nothing but...... french fries.

QUACK QUACK QUACK 
SA,JIGOKU NO TAMESHIMINA.
In the morning light let my roots take flight

Watch me from above like a vicious dove
They don't see me come, who can blame them?
They never seem to catch my eye but I never wondered why
garokill.gif

Khrazy_one

Khrazy_one

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 354 posts

After swallowing the cream like a boss. I fainted because I'm a little b*tch.

i woke up to the smell of napalm in the morning.oh i love the smell of it. it gets my body shivering like a vibrator.i was born to hate the french and their french fries . taking out a rocket launcher from my butt ,i aimed for those potato with rage within.

It's been 4 hours since we started. Even though I can still keep going, my ammo is almost dry. My gun is smoking from all the shots I fired. Then I went past the limit. Here I was, slowly waking up after a rough night, having no idea where I was. What woke me up was the light going through a hole in the ceiling, and a weird smell... It smelled like french fries. So I got up, dressed myself and opened the door but I wasn't prepared seeing this room, which was completely covered in nothing but...... french fries.

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

Lal offered me some cream, she had that weird look on her face. At first I didn't want to eat it but she threatened me, so... I ate it.

wtjpw658v4xz.gif

SHIJYUYO-DUCK

SHIJYUYO-DUCK

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 331 posts
  • Locationon the head of a random person

i was chosen on to this mission,i was told to meet lal, my informant in a cream factory alongside the river of chingchongbingbong.

Lal offered me some cream, she had that weird look on her face. At first I didn't want to eat it but she threatened me, so... I ate it.

QUACK QUACK QUACK 
SA,JIGOKU NO TAMESHIMINA.
In the morning light let my roots take flight

Watch me from above like a vicious dove
They don't see me come, who can blame them?
They never seem to catch my eye but I never wondered why
garokill.gif

ashax

ashax

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 468 posts
  • LocationTrying to be right behind you

and because of my loss at a dice game, i was chosen on to this mission,

i was told to meet lal, my informant in a cream factory alongside the river of chingchongbingbong.

Khrazy_one

Khrazy_one

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 354 posts

I was pumped up and ready to go, and because of my loss at a dice game, i was chosen on to this mission,

i was told to meet lal, my informant in a cream factory alongside the river of chingchongbingbong.

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts

Well, that was it... I had nothing left to do....

I was pumped up and ready to go, and because of my loss at a dice game, i was chosen on to this mission,

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.

Khrazy_one

Khrazy_one

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 354 posts

The EmpeRAWR had finally finished his speech. All was addressed and it is now time... I already ate the cookies and drank lot of milk.

Edited by Khrazy_one, 25 June 2013 - 10:46 PM.

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts

It had lasted what seemed to be endless hours. On and on and on. But now, The EmpeRAWR had finally finished his speech. All was addressed and it is now time... I already ate the cookies and drank a lot of milk.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Khrazy_one

Khrazy_one

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 354 posts

Alone, tired, exhausted, and fatigued. I was confined in a very small room with no windows and any source of light. It had lasted what seemed to be endless hours. On and on and on. But now, The EmpeRAWR had finally finished his speech. All was addressed and it is now time... I already ate the cookies and drank a lot of milk.