Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Poll: What is your favorite Kuberian food or drink?

Food Kubera

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Poll: Food and drinks (34 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your favorite Kuberian food or drink? [multiple choice possible]

1. Curry mushrooms and/or any other mushrooms (21 votes [13.55%])

Percentage of vote: 13.55%

2. Curry and all things curry related (mushroom curry, curry soda, curry fish fillets etc) (13 votes [8.39%])

Percentage of vote: 8.39%

3. Meat! Barbecue or freshly grilled burger patties are best! (20 votes [12.90%])

Percentage of vote: 12.90%

4. Meat! Preferably raw and still squeaking or trying to run! (3 votes [1.94%])

Percentage of vote: 1.94%

5. I only eat strong fighting opponents (similar to Taraka eating preferably Nastika and Gods) (3 votes [1.94%])

Percentage of vote: 1.94%

6. Green vege green tea noodles and forest scented health porridge (7 votes [4.52%])

Percentage of vote: 4.52%

7. Dried persimmons, freshly dried by Agni flames (5 votes [3.23%])

Percentage of vote: 3.23%

8. Good restaurant type food, like Teo ordered for Gandharva (12 votes [7.74%])

Percentage of vote: 7.74%

9. Raw cucumbers, raw vegetables, the weird peeled apples that Teo made etc ^^ (2 votes [1.29%])

Percentage of vote: 1.29%

10. Any kind of snacks (chips, popcorn, soda, icecream etc) (11 votes [7.10%])

Percentage of vote: 7.10%

11. Dried beef jerky (the stuff Kasak was eating) (5 votes [3.23%])

Percentage of vote: 3.23%

12. Cake and tea or coffee (what Asha ordered in Kalibloom) (8 votes [5.16%])

Percentage of vote: 5.16%

13. Hot milk (what Taksaka and Visnu ordered from Ian) (8 votes [5.16%])

Percentage of vote: 5.16%

14. Any fancy king size meal I can order at Asha's costs (like Leez did in the hotel) (12 votes [7.74%])

Percentage of vote: 7.74%

15. Expensive soy sauce that was served to Lorraine in the Fire Temple (2 votes [1.29%])

16. Nastika or God level alcohol (or whatever Gandharva has in his bottle) (4 votes [2.58%])

Percentage of vote: 2.58%

17. Mango milk that Ran gave to Rana (9 votes [5.81%])

Percentage of vote: 5.81%

18. Anchovies, turnips, salad, rice and soup (the school cafeteria food in the Goobera chapters) (1 votes [0.65%])

Percentage of vote: 0.65%

19. The birthday cake with mushrooms on top, that Leez ate with her family (6 votes [3.87%])

Percentage of vote: 3.87%

20. Anything else that was not directly shown, but we can presume they have it ^^.... (please specify) (2 votes [1.29%])

21. Something else that appeared, but I have forgotten to mention here.... (please specify) (1 votes [0.65%])

Percentage of vote: 0.65%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Akasha

Akasha

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,458 posts
  • LocationGermany

Nahhhh, you're probably right. I do love me some barbeque (any critter will do) but curry mushrooms just sound sooo cool. :D

How about the food from Brahmas food stand that appeared in the Goobera chapters, then? That one with "meat for the vegetable disabeled ones".

Edited by Akasha, 29 November 2012 - 05:23 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

How about the food from Brahmas food stand that appeared in the Goobera chapters, then? That one with "meat for the vegetable disabeled ones".

kinda like this? :D

Spoiler

mmmmmmmm, mystery critter....goooood (drool drool)

Edited by svines85, 29 November 2012 - 06:57 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany ** Not a German, just a poor Half refugee living in hiding **

Posted Image Akasha, on 29 November 2012 - 06:21 PM, said:
How about the food from Brahmas food stand that appeared in the Goobera chapters, then? That one with "meat for the vegetable disabled ones".

kinda like this? :D

Those are the burger patties mentioned in this point:
[ ] Meat! Barbecue or freshly grilled burger patties are best! (12 votes [13.79%])

HOW would I forget something my Batoto icon character is holding in her hand, while shouting "Yay! Yay!" <_< :lol: Of course I added the beef patties to the poll :lol:

Edited by Goobera, 30 November 2012 - 03:58 AM.

Supporting the Kubera Wiki: kubera.wikia.com/wiki/User:Goobera

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Those are the burger patties mentioned in this point:
[ ] Meat! Barbecue or freshly grilled burger patties are best! (12 votes [13.79%])

HOW would I forget something my Batoto icon character is holding in her hand, while shouting "Yay! Yay!" <_< :lol: Of course I added the beef patties to the poll :lol:

hahaha!! "100% uncontaminated Australian beef" to be exact (10c for 10 minutes only!!)...........i just thought "mystery critter" was funnier though so i cropped it out in my version :D

Tn7HA0h.png

moyra

moyra

Potato

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationOkinawa
This topic always makes me hungry

:batoto_019:
<tummy> Growls*
I better go make some stir-fry I'm sure I wont forget the mushrooms this time. B)

Moyra Wendy Angela Darling

Spoiler

tkl.ee

tkl.ee

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 426 posts
omgaaah... im starving right now.. no seriously.. my stomach's growling...-___- Currygom should also write a recipe book I would totally buy one. i basically checked everything except raw meat/strong opponent

One Last God: Kubera (en)

Psst... need to find chapters that contain moments of LeezxYuta and LeezxKubera(Mister)? NO FEAR, click here

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSweden or in the tree at 136th floor in ToG eating popcorns with God Kubera
I would probably buy one. WITHOUT Mushrooms.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Proud Member of Kubera Wiki