Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Poll: What is your favorite Kuberian food or drink?

Food Kubera

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Poll: Food and drinks (34 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your favorite Kuberian food or drink? [multiple choice possible]

1. Curry mushrooms and/or any other mushrooms (21 votes [13.55%])

Percentage of vote: 13.55%

2. Curry and all things curry related (mushroom curry, curry soda, curry fish fillets etc) (13 votes [8.39%])

Percentage of vote: 8.39%

3. Meat! Barbecue or freshly grilled burger patties are best! (20 votes [12.90%])

Percentage of vote: 12.90%

4. Meat! Preferably raw and still squeaking or trying to run! (3 votes [1.94%])

Percentage of vote: 1.94%

5. I only eat strong fighting opponents (similar to Taraka eating preferably Nastika and Gods) (3 votes [1.94%])

Percentage of vote: 1.94%

6. Green vege green tea noodles and forest scented health porridge (7 votes [4.52%])

Percentage of vote: 4.52%

7. Dried persimmons, freshly dried by Agni flames (5 votes [3.23%])

Percentage of vote: 3.23%

8. Good restaurant type food, like Teo ordered for Gandharva (12 votes [7.74%])

Percentage of vote: 7.74%

9. Raw cucumbers, raw vegetables, the weird peeled apples that Teo made etc ^^ (2 votes [1.29%])

Percentage of vote: 1.29%

10. Any kind of snacks (chips, popcorn, soda, icecream etc) (11 votes [7.10%])

Percentage of vote: 7.10%

11. Dried beef jerky (the stuff Kasak was eating) (5 votes [3.23%])

Percentage of vote: 3.23%

12. Cake and tea or coffee (what Asha ordered in Kalibloom) (8 votes [5.16%])

Percentage of vote: 5.16%

13. Hot milk (what Taksaka and Visnu ordered from Ian) (8 votes [5.16%])

Percentage of vote: 5.16%

14. Any fancy king size meal I can order at Asha's costs (like Leez did in the hotel) (12 votes [7.74%])

Percentage of vote: 7.74%

15. Expensive soy sauce that was served to Lorraine in the Fire Temple (2 votes [1.29%])

16. Nastika or God level alcohol (or whatever Gandharva has in his bottle) (4 votes [2.58%])

Percentage of vote: 2.58%

17. Mango milk that Ran gave to Rana (9 votes [5.81%])

Percentage of vote: 5.81%

18. Anchovies, turnips, salad, rice and soup (the school cafeteria food in the Goobera chapters) (1 votes [0.65%])

Percentage of vote: 0.65%

19. The birthday cake with mushrooms on top, that Leez ate with her family (6 votes [3.87%])

Percentage of vote: 3.87%

20. Anything else that was not directly shown, but we can presume they have it ^^.... (please specify) (2 votes [1.29%])

21. Something else that appeared, but I have forgotten to mention here.... (please specify) (1 votes [0.65%])

Percentage of vote: 0.65%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany ** Not a German, just a poor Half refugee living in hiding **
I made this poll because I am bored and hungry at once <_< I know the next Kubera chapter comes in only 3 days, but that seems like 3 centuries :(

As for me, I also would choose lots of fruit, I am sure they have them in the Kuberian world, I love pomegranates and watermelons.. and strawberries and pineapple and blackberries and... As long as Asha pays the bill of course :lol:

Posted Image

Edited by Goobera, 20 November 2012 - 09:01 PM.

Supporting the Kubera Wiki: kubera.wikia.com/wiki/User:Goobera

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Easy, gotta be curry mushrooms!! mmmmmm, mushrooooms........

Spoiler

Tn7HA0h.png

themantarays

themantarays

~A Majestic Ray of Light in the Dark of the Internet~ ☼_☼

• Comic Mods
  • 1,933 posts
Not cool. I'm sitting here at 3 AM with no food venues open. I check the forums to see if any new threads have been created, and what do I see? A gigantic discussion of food. That I will not be able to eat. xD

I just voted for all the things that we don't have in our world.

Edited by themantarays, 16 November 2012 - 11:19 AM.

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany ** Not a German, just a poor Half refugee living in hiding **
I am surprised that so many people love mushrooms as well :blink: I always tend to think that I am the only mushroom freak around :lol: So basically, one of the reasons why I was so hooked reading Kubera from the start was her mushroom frenzy, I can totally understand that. Stumbling over a sleeping (half naked fanservice) Gandharva, and yet only have eyes for the mushrooms :lol:

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I am surprised that so many people love mushrooms as well :blink: I always tend to think that I am the only mushroom freak around :lol: So basically, one of the reasons why I was so hooked reading Kubera from the start was her mushroom frenzy, I can totally understand that. Stumbling over a sleeping (half naked fanservice) Gandharva, and yet only have eyes for the mushrooms :lol:

haha! now if we could only find mushrooms that taste like curry in real life we'd be all set :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
I hope it does not show too much, but I am not a too big fan of meat :wacko: If it is somewhere inside a big and delicious curry, with lots of mushrooms as well, fine, or if it is breaded and fried fish fillets, or smoked salmon or something, then :wub:

But I tried however to make the poll as varied and balanced as possible, so there is an option for everyone. I hope it works...

Edited by Goobera, 17 November 2012 - 12:54 AM.

Spoiler

YellowKingValley

YellowKingValley

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 221 posts
Yaksha liver, Garuda eyes, Gandharva fins...

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts

Yaksha liver, Garuda eyes, Gandharva fins...

Please vote then for this one ^_^:
[ ] Something else that appeared, but I have forgotten to mention here.... (please specify) (0 votes [0.00%])

Edited by Goobera, 17 November 2012 - 08:45 PM.

Spoiler

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado
I only eat strong fighting opponents, it's tuff being a dragon after a long flight I could eat my own tail. :D
Posted Image

Edited by sorrow, 17 November 2012 - 05:52 PM.

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Mushroom mushroom curry mushroom dishes! *drool* And barbecue meat!

I only eat strong fighting opponents, it's tuff being a dragon after a long flight I could eat my own tail.

... well, it regenerates after all. So could it be considered an infinite meat source? D:

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Akasha

Akasha

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,458 posts
  • LocationGermany

... well, it regenerates after all. So could it be considered an infinite meat source? D:

Maybe? ;P

... I vote for that kind of food an drink that I might´ve like. Don´t know just yet what out of those that were mentioned up until now fit that criteria.

Edited by Akasha, 18 November 2012 - 02:41 PM.

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
It seems drinking plain soy sauce is equally unpopular as school cafeteria food <_< :lol: On the other hand, there seem to be already four people who actually LIKE green vege green tea noodles and forest scented health porridge :blink:?? Are you all on a diet, or is Asha's beauty handsomeness coolness so dazzling, that you want to emulate whatever she eats :lol:? I (grudgingly) admit that snacks and candy are not quite the best for good skin and slender figure, but... <_<

Spoiler

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
^ But, but, I imagine the noodles would be something like this:
http://southamericanfood.about.com/od/maincourses/r/Tallarines-Verdes-Noodles-With-Spinach-Pesto.htm

*drools* :D

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
That sounds of course much better.. Pesto..Italian cheese... :lol: :P *yuuuumm*

Edited by Goobera, 19 November 2012 - 01:26 AM.

Spoiler

Volitan

Volitan

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 77 posts
This can be (mostly) solved by having Asha pay for a king-sized meal: just try everything! Xb

fiveseconds

fiveseconds

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 228 posts
Actually I'm pretty sure that Asha deliberately ordered vegetarian food as a test to see whether Yuta was actually a Sura. I mean we don't come across mute little boys every day. :D

I was one of the people who voted for the green vege green tea noodles, for no reason other than the food looking really good animated. Sadly, I would probably dislike them if I ever tried. ): Beef jerky would be my favourite food if all of these were real. Probably.

Volitan

Volitan

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 77 posts
I imagine those noodles would taste mostly of chlorophyll... Which might not be too bad. If the tea taste were strongest.
But, adding raw onions and garlic? @_@ Nope nope nope.

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
Not raw onions, raw mushrooms! Mushrooooooms! *drools*

3492bk6.jpg

moyra

moyra

Potato

• Members
  • 137 posts
  • LocationOkinawa
I don’t imagine curry mushrooms nearly as good as barbeque but the votes suggest contrary wise.

Moyra Wendy Angela Darling

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

I don’t imagine curry mushrooms nearly as good as barbeque but the votes suggest contrary wise.

Nahhhh, you're probably right. I do love me some barbeque (any critter will do) but curry mushrooms just sound sooo cool. :D

Tn7HA0h.png