Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Latest Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Wanderer

Wanderer

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 44 posts
Please discuss the latest chapter in this thread.

What do you think Yukariko intends to do?

Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 981 posts
  • LocationFormer Tenochtitlan
Damn, this story is awesome. I canĀ“t wait until the next chapter. I think it already ended in the anime. But I want to know from the manga what is going to happen. Who knows? maybe the end will be different.

Hwa_Ryun_showing_both_eyes.png

Banana Bread

Banana Bread

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 36 posts

I hope it will be different, the anime ending was a cop-out ending.  >.>

Posted Image

Look at Gunter dance or you can click this ---> http://www.batoto.net/group/_/j/jshoujo-scans-r324

convict

convict

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

Personaly i loved the ending, i almost cried to death, then i had tears of joy running down my cheeks, this anime and the way it was ended was perfect, i just hope out of some chance there is going to be more. this anime is perfect and happy in the end ^_^ why would anyone want to change it i am curious :D And to be honest i think he will end it happily so long as he gets the pressure to do so, until then, support the manga buy the DVDs and prey our money can fund them for a long time to come.

Edited by convict, 11 May 2013 - 06:01 AM.

Androssi

Androssi

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 1 posts

The anime ending fit perfectly despite the fact that Yuuko returned because of the kiss. It somewhat doesn't make sense, but the presentation and the events that led to it was perfect. I just hope the manga doesn't end up being draggy by adding new stuff over and over.