Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Poll: What would you do as a Superior Being (God or Nastika)?

Poll

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Poll: You as a Superior Being (God or Nastika) (42 member(s) have cast votes)

What would you do as a Superior Being (God or Nastika)? [multiple choice possible]

1. Love ♥ Get the girl or guy I always wanted ♥ (12 votes [9.60%])

Percentage of vote: 9.60%

2. Charity ♥ Do good for all the beings who suffer or need help ♥ (10 votes [8.00%])

Percentage of vote: 8.00%

3. Popularity ^^ Get ALL the girls/guys out there (3 votes [2.40%])

Percentage of vote: 2.40%

4. Fun :D Never again bored, do all the silly stuff I always wanted :D (24 votes [19.20%])

Percentage of vote: 19.20%

5. Revenge! Destroy all my enemies! (3 votes [2.40%])

Percentage of vote: 2.40%

6. Power - Rule them all, and let them do what I want! (9 votes [7.20%])

Percentage of vote: 7.20%

7. Money $$$ Create gold and jewels like God Kubera for my own enjoyment (4 votes [3.20%])

Percentage of vote: 3.20%

8. Easy Living ^^ Just kick back like Brahma or Babo Kim, with a comfy pyjama, a soft bed, snacks and a TV remote nearby ^^ (25 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

9. Magic - Do anything only a Superior Being could do (go through walls, explore the universe, travel through time and space, become invisible etc) (28 votes [22.40%])

Percentage of vote: 22.40%

10. Something entirely different.... (please specify) (7 votes [5.60%])

Percentage of vote: 5.60%

Which Superior Being would you become? [NO multiple choice here!]

1. God or Goddess..... (please specify if Primeval, Fifth Zen or Fourth Zen or else) (22 votes [52.38%])

Percentage of vote: 52.38%

2. Sura Nastika..... (please specify from which Clan) (10 votes [23.81%])

Percentage of vote: 23.81%

3. Dragon Nastika or Rakshasa equivalent (5 votes [11.90%])

Percentage of vote: 11.90%

4. A freaky Superior Being created by Kali or another God/Nastika (like Yuta) (3 votes [7.14%])

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

5. Something else..... (please specify) (2 votes [4.76%])

Percentage of vote: 4.76%

Vote Guests cannot vote

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany ** Not a German, just a poor Half refugee living in hiding **
Because the waiting times for the new releases and updates do not seem to get any shorter (maybe another of Visnu's hidden plots :(), and the boredom side effects can be pretty brutal, I thought I will add another poll to pass the time. Since someone had already the good idea to summon Gods for fun, I thought it would be also interesting to see what we could do, if we simply would become Gods or Superior Sura B)

I accidentally posted before I could add what I would like to become or even cast my vote :lol: So quick edit, I would not falter and chose to be a Primeval Goddess of course :lol: And then... FUN FUN FUN IN THE SUN :D

I would just prefer to find my special someone and kick back, and have fun, and do silly stuff in between.. And some magic, fly around, become invisible and stuff :D Get all the rare manga special issues and art books B)

Finally get enough sleep, and always enough good food, and then fly around and prevent all the disasters and horrors... I fully can understand why a God or Goddess would do that, I would feel like doing it myself if I would have superpowers. But I can also understand that some Gods prefer not do do a thing, since they are annoyed by the schemes and wars of the others. I would maybe pretend to be neutral, but do as much good as I can when possible..

Actually, when I think about it, I would probably go back to the beginning of time like Visnu, and try to create the best universe possible.. But that may be a hellish amount of work, and probably even the most powerful God is unable to prevent/foresee everything, since living beings have free choice what they do, and possible futures can change in so many ways. When one thinks about it, it is likely not very funny to know too much, and witness own decisions go wrong, and wars or disasters happen :huh:

Edited by Goobera, 02 November 2012 - 02:31 AM.

Supporting the Kubera Wiki: kubera.wikia.com/wiki/User:Goobera

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
I won't lie, I'd be just like Agni and just laze around without a care in the world. Maybe go cause some trouble or get worshiped every now and then once I got bored or something.

Tn7HA0h.png

Ichypa

Ichypa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationWorshipping at the shrine of Trebor, The Hammer of Justice
Primeval God, cause I could do all of the above, not have to worry about dying ever, and know everything.

Besides, I always wanted to know what it would be like to have limitless power.
First Ideal of the Knights Radiant:

Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination

fiveseconds

fiveseconds

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 228 posts
Hmm, you should probably put Dragon Nastika and Rakshasa in different categories, because the Vritra don't have Rakshasa. :P

Ariatha

Ariatha

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationTexas
Primeval God~

I'd play with magic all day probably just for the fun of it. I'd have eternal life, not a bad relationship with Sura, and the awesomeness of omnipotence.

Arie Hon

Arie Hon

Potato

• Members
  • 131 posts
  • LocationSeoul
The creator .
Observing the actions of every living being and analyizing their though processes .

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSweden or in the tree at 136th floor in ToG eating popcorns with God Kubera
REMADE! Because I had another idea!

First of all: Primeval God (no deaths :D)

Then as Gods' have names that decide things, i got a great idea ! First name& Last name.

First name: Name of Primeval God.

Second name: Newly made name of Vritra Nastika.

Ending: I'm a Primeval God with status as Vritra Nastika too :D

I have no idea whatsoever if this can work out, just an idea ;D

Edited by Boredoom, 02 November 2012 - 02:19 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Proud Member of Kubera Wiki

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA
Turn out all the lights before i went to sleep for 14.3 billion years . :lol:

Hikikomori 13

Hikikomori 13

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Magic! Because it would make like so much more efficient and fun! Just imagine not needing to waste time and money and transport, and being able to prevent certain disasters from happening...

Vrirta Nastika, because I'm a HUGE fan of dragon fantasy! (If you have any recommendation PLEASE SEND ME A MESSAGE WITH, I BEG YOU)

LOL Same here! I love dragons (and I'd so like to hang out with Kasak, just to set him on Ruche-like people I know...ehehe..), and can't seem to find any good fantasies/manga with them...there's just too much abundance of...sparkly (or not so sparkly) blood-sucking beings in fiction these days...

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSweden or in the tree at 136th floor in ToG eating popcorns with God Kubera

LOL Same here! I love dragons (and I'd so like to hang out with Kasak, just to set him on Ruche-like people I know...ehehe..), and can't seem to find any good fantasies/manga with them...there's just too much abundance of...sparkly (or not so sparkly) blood-sucking beings in fiction these days...

I knew some before :I trying to remember, ID has dragons involved in quite much, but yet not, you could read it for yourself and judge.

Do you know any good books with dragon fantasy? I started reading one series by Nick Perumov some time ago, one of THE best fantasy series i've ever read (read quite many), dragons play a part, more and more the latter it goes on, and (as IMO it should be) dragons are very very strong beings in the book. You could try it out^^

yea, when i have the luck to find something, it's often sucky sucky story, similar or just repulsive things like overdone ecchi by several miles...

Edited by Boredoom, 02 November 2012 - 10:49 AM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Hikikomori 13

Hikikomori 13

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 6 posts
Hmm...trying to bring up some titles from the top of my head...well, you probably know The Other Wind by Ursula K. Le Guin (I think the other books in the Earthsea Quartet also feature dragons, but I think this one stands out more to me...), and no one can claim to be a dragon lover without at least reading the Inheritance Cycle (although the ending was a letdown), right? =P Other than that, there's always the huge number of novels and spinoffs offered by Dragonlance (okay, I'm not sure if you like reading books spawned from games with sometimes not-so-good-writing, but still, you can't deny that there's a huge universe being explored and fleshed out...kind of similar to Kubera, but Kubera's WAY MORE thought-out, well-written, better drawn, thought-provoking, interesting, la liste continue). Anyways, aside from that, if you want more obscure, try Dragonclaw by Kate Forsyth. However, with most of these fantasy series, they tend not to focus specifically on dragons, but the whole magical cornucopia, which is good!...but bad if you want to find a dragon like Taksaka to indulge in....

But anyways, I hoped that was useful for you, if not, then I'm sorry for getting your hopes up ><

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
Works! Because i've never heard of them before!

Oh and there's the series by Christophed Paolini, i like it, but wouldn't rate it as high as Perumovs.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

krackenker

krackenker

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationSweden, Stockholm
Yh the Inheritance ending was a real let down... a bit suspected but still not a wanted ending:(

On topic again:

First off .. A Nastika or 5 zen god (because being a primeval god seems like to much work)

As for Nastika clan.. umm... Yaksha I think, sounds like an easy going clan, so I could stay away from trouble and do pretty much what i want :D
5-zen god type: Fire or Sky, well cuz Agni is a great inspiration and because Sky sounds like a unĂ­que element (not sure if its sky or wind, ill go with sky cuz it soudns better)

What I would do: first off I would explore the universe, if I got an eternal life why not do something that you could never dream of doing :D.
After that I would try out how strong I am (specially if Nastika) maybe go around blowing some planets up or something hehe.
Then I would probably going around on different plants, with humans and play around... (easy living kind of) for a few millenias..
And before going into sleepy mode for a few hundred years I would go off fighting! (No using in have insane powers if you cant use them)
After sleeping... maybe wander around the world and have fun again:)

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
Modified my post!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Mizura

Mizura

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 4,851 posts
If I were a God, I'd want to kill myself. Soooo long time. Soooo boring. And I can't even kill myself. D: I'd probably spend my time lazing around like Agni or Brahma.

A Rakshasa girl sounds more appealing though. One with a super doting father. *snickers* I'd get to live long but still die off eventually. *nod* I would, um...

Bah, I'd want to be a low zen level Created God taking care of my very own little village of humans, seeing how they develop. It'd be like Sim City! Or Civilization! Then I'd get destroyed along with my jurisdiction in the Cataclysm. :D

Edited by Mizura, 02 November 2012 - 02:57 PM.

3492bk6.jpg

Kubera stuff: Character charts , Races and Cities , The finite (official side novel) ,
Official English Webtoons: https://www.webtoons.com

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts

If I were a God, I'd want to kill myself. Soooo long time. Soooo boring. And I can't even kill myself. D: I'd probably spend my time lazing around like Agni or Brahma.

A Rakshasa girl sounds more appealing though. One with a super doting father. *snickers* I'd get to live long but still die off eventually. *nod* I would, um...

Bah, I'd want to be a low zen level Created God taking care of my very own little village of humans, seeing how they develop. It'd be like Sim City! Or Civilization! Then I'd get destroyed along with my jurisdiction in the Cataclysm. :D

And if your jurisdiction happends to survive, whilst all habitants die? That wouldn't be so fun tho, I'm fine with the thought of being of the Vritras =)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

fiveseconds

fiveseconds

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 228 posts
I saw dragon, fantasy, manga and immediately thought of Fairy Tail. OTL Anyway, add me to the list. I love any kind of fantasy, actually, as long as it's well written.

Personally, I'd like to be a Nastika just so I can mess with my gender and age. 8) Kinnara Clan would be cool cause of the neutrality and all. Also, ponies are nice. Double also: who doesn't want a cute little tail like Leny's? I'd like an Earth attribute so I can spend most of my time decorating planets. I'd be pretty weak. xD My Transcendentals wouldn't really have any use in fighting. They'd just be pretty.

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
Ooh didn't think of attributes, well, I'd love Vrirtra with fire attribute, (and i think it was fire clan aiitrbute too), because dragons+fire=perfect match ;)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

OverLord-sama

OverLord-sama

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 81 posts
I'm only the third person to chose to be a dragon :(

but yeah on the top I hit like 5 of the options XD, I'd the guy who would have way too much fun to get bored

Get slightly bored, make a volcanoe blow up :D

krackenker

krackenker

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationSweden, Stockholm
Why settle with blowing up a volcano ? Blow up a continent and make your own volcano xD