Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

What YOU would do if summoning worked.

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSweden or in the tree at 136th floor in ToG eating popcorns with God Kubera
This is a thread for the sole reason of imagination, created for fun.

THE FASTER YOU POST, THE BETTER SUMMONING ABILITY YOU WILL HAVE.

To keep myself not far to Over Powered, i have the birth attributes : Chaos - Chaos - Chaos (since i summoned Kali, Nil is now Chaos. WARNING: Chaos disrupts calculations, can hurd surrounding peoples, but doesn't hit oneself.

What i would do if summoning worked!!!!

1) Summon all Primeval Gods, ask Brahma to make my familys vacation house into the worlds largest castle (below ground ofc. Because that'd be so cool) so it can house all Astikas & Nastikas.

2) Summon all the Astikas i can summon.

3) Inquire Astikas how i can summon Nastikas (humans could borrow power from them, so why not summing to?xD

4) Ask Visnu/Brahma/Shiva/Kali to restore the Human+Nastika power summoning. (they'd be to impressed of my summoning abilities to disapprove! xD)

5) Summon all the Nastikas, and gather all of 'em in my new castle. Introduce my self.

6) Spend a few years making myself best friends with 'em all! (I wouldn't mind at all, and i bet some of them would make perfect friends!)

7) Because I'm everybody friend, both sides loves me!

8) Since im loved, i get eternal life from the Gods'!

9) Introduce us to the world, make the SMALLEST and/or WEAKEST nastika blow up some desolate mountain ridge, and gain WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10) Enjoy life with my friends & family (Nastika,Primeval/non Primeval gods' is included in friends, NO MATTER WHAT... (unless they blow up my friends, then Yama/Visnu gotta get him/her/them back to life)

11) repeat stage 9-10 on any habitated planet in the universe (Weel DUH! I CONTROLE IT ALL! and i get free space travels :D)

12) Me and my friends rule the world.... Time to let all the impulses i get steer my life! (Maybe even mock-battle Nastikas o.O since i've summoned them all. I SHOULD BE WORLDS BEST MAGICIAN MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA xD)

NOW LET YOUR EPIC IDEAS RAIN!

(Nastika summoing ability belongs to me only. END OF STORY THERE! ... Whoever's 2nd with ideas get Rakshasa summoning ability! 3rd Upani, 4th Mara. 5th gains Half summon, and 6th gains Quarter Summon.
Indeed selfish, but my dreams! (some of them xD) is mine.)
When all the summoning abilities is taken, the following will be given:

7th: 10 DIFFRENT GOD LEVEL ITEMS! OF YOUR CHOICE! (included magician ranking 7th)

8th: 5 DIFFRENT GOD LEVEL ITEMS! OF YOUR CHOICE! (included magician ranking 8th)

9th: ONE PRIESTHOOD OF YOUR CHOICE, ANY PLANET! (included magician ranking 9th)

10th: ONE PRIESTHOOD OF YOUR CHOICE, ANY PLANET! (included magician ranking 10th) (as long as above hasn't taken it)

11-20th:ONE PRIESTHOOD OF YOUR CHOICE, ANY PLANET! (included magician ranking 11-20th) (as long as above hasn't taken it)

Any poster gains: 5 Items of your choice, from one character in Kubera webtoon. Tripple birth attribute! 2-20th is your choice of element! 20+ is randomized!

Edited by Boredoom, 26 October 2012 - 05:39 PM.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Proud Member of Kubera Wiki

krackenker

krackenker

Potato

• Members
  • 149 posts
  • LocationSweden, Stockholm
Well.. i got nothing good to do anyway... but i'll try to atleast make mine a bit of realistic.. whatever realism can be found in this..

i would summon A: random friendly nastika, (Yaksha or kinnara><, forgot... anyway they seems the most friendly ones to me) or fish.... (cuz they seems fun:3)

or B summon a god: Varuna (no special reason) or Indra (im really interested in what kind of paperwork a god would do lol xD)

or C(this should be A but to lazy to edit) !!! summon a primeval god: Kali (her wicked personality would be so fun to mess with, .... *ignoring side effects* or Brahma .. god of creation + a sleepy head ... wonder what kinda stuffs she does except for sleeping o.o..... i really do wonder what the ancient beings does over the insane amounts of years they exists... (dont they get bored?)

Kreiri

Kreiri

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 254 posts
If you summon all Primeval gods, you'll get such big life drain that your lifetime left will be negative (Visnu would have to retcon time so you'd be dead years before).

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
  • LocationSweden or in the tree at 136th floor in ToG eating popcorns with God Kubera

If you summon all Primeval gods, you'll get such big life drain that your lifetime left will be negative (Visnu would have to retcon time so you'd be dead years before).

Summon them ->Get time restored 'til before summoning (of my body) -> repeat :D

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Ichypa

Ichypa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationWorshipping at the shrine of Trebor, The Hammer of Justice
Well, A) I'd summon Agni, and we'd go out partying and generally doing random nonsense for our own amusement.
B) I'd summon Takasaka and get him to let me ride him.
C) Then I'd summon Brahma, and we'd hang out in our pajamas and watch movies.
D) I'd summon the god of mathematics and convince him to HELP M ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND THIS NONSENSE!!!!

Since I'm third with ideas, that means I get Upani, right?
First Ideal of the Knights Radiant:

Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
I'm summoning Kali, I've always had self-destructive tendencies, why fight it? Besides, she's hot.

Tn7HA0h.png

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
Ichipya, yep^^

svines85, if it's self-destrucctive, wouldn't Shiva (Destruction was it?) be better?

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

Rillet

Rillet

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 14 posts
Not to be a drag, but Boredoom you would have been stillborn with those attributes. Only 2 people currently have those attributes in the story and neither are "normal" i.e. the gods had a hand in their births.
Ignoring that, Kali would in turn Ignore you. I would imagine all the Primeval Gods would ignore you unless they had a use for you. In which case it would be more like them summoning you then the other way around.

So I can summon Quarters huh? I guess I would summon at least one Quarter of each clan and descendent of a Nastika. Just to see how their heritage would effect them.

I would summon a Ananta Quarter with triple Earth(Kubera) attributes. Then repeat for all elements/clans. I would mess around a lot with them.

I would end it all with a FIGHT TO THE DEATH.

shonryukku

shonryukku

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 433 posts
  • Locationnyc
i would summon brahma then we'd cuddle, no need to get out of bed create food plox no need for anything create every thing plox might have to summon shiva and indra in case i realize i really don't want something i created or me and brahma are to lazy to fix it
The mark of greatness is when everything before you is obsolete and everything after you bears your mark
Posted Image

Goobera

Goobera

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 397 posts
  • LocationHamburg, Germany ** Not a German, just a poor Half refugee living in hiding **
I suppose humans like Boredoom were the reason why they have such strict rules now :lol:. I doubt any God other than Agni, and maybe someone we do not know yet, who has a relatively good personalty, would do anything for the Summoner, if they deem the wish too nonsensical or selfish. After all Agni does what he wants too all the time, and only agrees to Brilith's wishes since he's attracted to her :lol: I mean, if you would be a God, would you agree to fulfill any nonsensical wishes of some mere human (except it would fit into your hidden agenda, like in the case of Visnu)? I think this entire summoning thing is just like a very big way to ASK for something, but the God can still refuse and disappear again (just like Agni did, leaving Brilith behind after a quarrel). So if the God is lazy (like Brahma) or has a strict/bad personality (like Yama or Visnu), then summoning them would not just risk the life, but one would maybe become a punching ball of some bored Immortal...?

So looking this way, I guess I would skip any summoning, I am not hot or super attractive, so a God falling for me would be out of question :lol: I would try summoning only if there would be some terrible BIG danger, and nothing else helped, like some major disaster, war or something. A God is not a Spirit in a Magic Lamp, and even that one granted only 3 wishes. However one could maybe try to wish "I want unlimited wishes granted all my life" in the very first one?

All I wish for right now is some God or whoever else, who does the weekly grocery shopping for me :angry:
Do not want... :(

Edited by Goobera, 27 October 2012 - 11:39 AM.

Supporting the Kubera Wiki: kubera.wikia.com/wiki/User:Goobera

Spoiler

Newbie <3

Newbie <3

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Locationmy house
commenting just for the 3x water but if i coud summon a god it definitely would be varuna( hot babe ) wink wink

YellowKingValley

YellowKingValley

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 221 posts
Summon Yama. Ask to prolong life.

FREE SUMMONING!

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts
Yellowking, my thoughta indeed :) but took Visnu first, that'd help me controle the rest;)

Yea ;P they make the rules, and i loove breaking rules ;D... Wouldn't mind summoning Shuri quickly, good to look at, and can impress my friends xD

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Ichipya, yep^^

svines85, if it's self-destrucctive, wouldn't Shiva (Destruction was it?) be better?

Ooooh, where's a picture? I'm all about hot, maybe I'll change my mind. O_O

Edited by svines85, 27 October 2012 - 09:16 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

Kreiri

Kreiri

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 254 posts

but the God can still refuse and disappear again (just like Agni did, leaving Brilith behind after a quarrel).

"Priestess of Atera won't be harmed as long as you don't answer her summons." I wonder if we read the same comic.

Boredoom

Boredoom

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 470 posts

Ooooh, were's a picture? I'm all about hot, maybe I'll change my mind. O_O

Well i dunno if u want hot male or female, but Shiva's a male (can he cange to female? I think Brahma & Visnu can, not sure of Kali)

Posted ImagePosted Image

Spoiler

battradio

battradio

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 957 posts
  • LocationNear ST. Louis MO USA
Well most of us are not tripple attributes so most of us couldn't summon if our life was at risk even if it was possible . Marut is the only god i could possibly summon , i'm at least a double and possibly a triple , but i'm not sure who to have severed in half ? :huh: :angry: :o

Ichypa

Ichypa

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,154 posts
  • LocationWorshipping at the shrine of Trebor, The Hammer of Justice
The one and only image of Shiva when he isn't all black and God of Destruction-y:
Posted Image

Seriously. He's so ambiguous that its like he was overwhelmed by his powers of destruction and edited himself out of the plot.
First Ideal of the Knights Radiant:

Life before death
Strength before weakness
Journey before destination

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Well i dunno if u want hot male or female, but Shiva's a male (can he cange to female? I think Brahma & Visnu can, not sure of Kali)

oh i'm flexible, Agni is a close second to Kali in my book. Shiva? Just not enough confirmed "hot" points to make it to the finals of my summoning scale of "hot-n-sexy but trouble" .
(thanks for finding the pic though)

Edited by svines85, 27 October 2012 - 09:26 PM.

Tn7HA0h.png

Ariatha

Ariatha

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 296 posts
  • LocationTexas
Based on the 11-20th I assume I would want to be a Priestess of Water.

[I have no idea what my attributes would be, but if possible, I would want to summon Varuna. That would be rather fun. Also, no Sura would ever get their hands on me that way B) Since Varuna is, after all, the God who has killed the most Sura.

Now, I love all the human-form Sura of Kubera, but they would not feel the same way about me, and neither would all those Mara and Upanis.
(Kind of like Ruche <3 -> Asha, just not as obsessive)

Also, if I could convince her to make the Gandharva high-level Sura an ocean, my shortened life span would be worth it.]

Edited by Ariatha, 27 October 2012 - 09:32 PM.