Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Star Wars ep7...I kid you not

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Nero Faust

Nero Faust

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 12 posts

I don't mind Disney taking the reins of Star Wars. The ideology that Disney only does kid friendly media tends to come from kids themselves. Disney has been with the dark side long before George Lucas and when the intellectual places Disney's so-called children's movies under a microscope it becomes readily apparent that a lot of those movies have content far too objectionable for kids. Not only that but even creatively Disney is unlikely to mess this up. Why? Because Disney isn't stupid. Disney pays for talent and the talent Disney pays for is rarely internal because they know better. Disney knows it doesn't have the best writers and directors so they just throw checks at people who know what they're doing. Hence the reason that Joss Whedon and the Avengers was basically a mic drop for everyone who spends all their free-time hating. Marks said you can't. Disney said we did.

Besides, if anyone is a die-hard fan of Star Wars in the year 2013 you've got bigger problems than whether or not Disney does more damage to this franchise than George Lucas has already. 

jeffhardywork.png

Crisonia

Crisonia

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • LocationMidgar

They're going to do episode 7 then a whole movie on Yoda's life too.

Spoiler

The Illuminati

The Illuminati

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 679 posts
  • LocationSint Maarten, Kingdom of the Netherlands
Are you serious? I don't care about Yoda! He/It came into creation magically (yes, magic bacteria - it's canon now), was epic. The end.

“It's all about Power."
"Grabbing it. Keeping it. Using It."
"Power is our currency, our DNA... Our God.”
"We control the World."
"We provide the blueprint. And we give the Instructions."

Rol

Rol

Oui Purée

• Donator
  • 3,270 posts

Hey that's mean my life is really interesting :o

wtjpw658v4xz.gif