Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Star Wars ep7...I kid you not

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

Catbug

Catbug

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 282 posts
  • LocationBear Island, the seat of House Mormont.
Disney bought Lucas Films and are planning to make Star Wars ep 7...GODDAMNIT!!!!!
http://sourcefednews.com/breaking-disney-buys-lucasfilm-star-wars-ep-7-in-2015/

I'm more concerned with the Indiana Jones series as...Lucas Films also owns that
"‎I don't know if you've ever let someone down, got your ass kicked or straight up failed. But those are the moments that define us. They push you further than you've ever thought possible, and force you to make choices. No matter what the cost."
Posted ImagePosted Image

Llynx

Llynx

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 36 posts
  • LocationIn the top observing

Posted Image

Curious?Ask!

SoundSpark

SoundSpark

Baked Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 1,644 posts
While I'm glad to hear their will be a new starwars movie. What concerns me is that Disney is taking over the project.

Edited by SoundSpark, 30 October 2012 - 09:50 PM.

Catbug

Catbug

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 282 posts
I grew up watching Indiana Jones instead of Star Wars so I'm more concerned about that. But if they do make a new movie of Indy I hope it won't be like the Crystal Skull
"‎I don't know if you've ever let someone down, got your ass kicked or straight up failed. But those are the moments that define us. They push you further than you've ever thought possible, and force you to make choices. No matter what the cost."
Posted ImagePosted Image

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
  • LocationThe Epicenter of Indifference
This is just offensive!

Posted Image

hados9

hados9

Russet Potato

• Contributor
  • 352 posts
  • LocationIn line for Moderator
well to let you guys know for any of you that havent read the book series there are 9 books from memory so yeah

Dedicated Uploader- Hados9

Posted Image

Posted Image

Catbug

Catbug

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 282 posts
And the books are canon so...they count
Posted ImagePosted Image

theroadstopshere

theroadstopshere

Russet Potato

• Donator
  • 366 posts
  • LocationThat great potato farm in the sky
I have nothing to say. Disney, you have reached a new low. George Lucas, you sold yourself out. Fans everywhere, I hope you're ready for horribad mutilation of your childhoods.
Should have left the rest of the story untouched.
"Life isn't about lasting through the storms, its about learning to dance in the rain."

Catbug

Catbug

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 282 posts

I have nothing to say. Disney, you have reached a new low. George Lucas, you sold yourself out. Fans everywhere, I hope you're ready for horribad mutilation of your childhoods.
Should have left the rest of the story untouched.

I agree Disney you disappoint me...but if you actually make it work....well we will see.

Also if Wreck it Ralph is a success I might give Disney a chance
Posted ImagePosted Image

Horn

Horn

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,078 posts
  • LocationWelded to my computer chair.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it's anything to have...

Disney, though? For real? :/ They make excellent animated movies, but they suck ass at live action stuff...Pirates of the Caribbean was a huge exception.

UIqflpq.jpg

Catbug

Catbug

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 282 posts
Well Disney has been milking their franchises for years so I guess there won't be much of a difference
Posted ImagePosted Image

Aote

Aote

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 713 posts
  • LocationCloud 8

I guess we'll just have to wait and see if it's anything to have...

Disney, though? For real? :/ They make excellent animated movies, but they suck ass at live action stuff...Pirates of the Caribbean was a huge exception.

I could watch Pirates of the Carribean all day...

About that...

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
A Disney Star Wars........Micky Mouse does Jedi?

Tn7HA0h.png

Aote

Aote

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 713 posts
  • LocationCloud 8

Well I can't say I didn't see it coming. Last time I was privileged enough to go to Disney World everything was Star Wars oriented...Little did I know that it would lead to this.

About that...

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato

Well I can't say I didn't see it coming. Last time I was privileged enough to go to Disney World everything was Star Wars oriented...Little did I know that it would lead to this.

Yup, and don't put anything past them either, if they think it'll sell, anything could happen...

tell me you can't see this guy with a light sabre.....from Sorcerers apprentice to Master Jedi

Posted Image

Tn7HA0h.png

Aote

Aote

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 713 posts
  • LocationCloud 8

Yup, and don't put anything past them either, if they think it'll sell, anything could happen...

tell me you can't see this guy with a light sabre.....from Sorcerers apprentice to Master Jedi

Posted Image

I've always liked Mickey so personally I would love to see him to a stab at wielding a lightsaber.

About that...

Kreian

Kreian

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
@.@ me wanna see mickey mouse yoda

is there really more to indi....seems that it would be more about his son if there is to be time line of sorts

tumblr_m792o1vknh1qj0scwo6_250.gif

Catbug

Catbug

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 282 posts

If you stop and think about it...Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep was like Star Wars
Posted ImagePosted Image

Catbug

Catbug

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 282 posts
It turns out its not only 7 but 8 and 9 with each film being released every 2 years
Posted ImagePosted Image

Analord

Analord

Potato

• Members
  • 157 posts
  • Location5D
­

Edited by Slevin, 15 March 2013 - 02:00 AM.

Se aí tem fé, aqui tem axé.