Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Things you probably didn't notice!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
846 replies to this topic

rakoste

rakoste

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 62 posts
i was thinking if we can have a thread like this since i miss many things when i read mangas/manhas in general
For the mods:feel free to edit/modify this thread if i have done anything wrong...

Yawgmoth

Yawgmoth

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 546 posts
baam used the freeze before he learned about shinsoo
for that see chapter 22 (crown game)
when they decide to attack baam the bullet stops and also the guy with the compression weapon
it was discussed, that the different attackers got in their way
but in the picture (baam middle bottom, koon on the right and the compression weapon guy on the left) u can still see the bullet like hitting a wall
also this effect maybe originated from black march

“Excellent. I know your heart now. You are mine.”

http://www.phyrexia.com/continuity/Yawgmoth.shtml

league of legend friend referral:
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4c0fc60dcbae2

tog on naver in english:

http://m.comic.naver.com/en/list.html?titleId=183559

BoldChild

BoldChild

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 676 posts
I'm just now noticing this, but Rachael seems to have been standing up when she was looking out of the window in season 1 chp 59.

JFfDYT6.jpg

Derpherpington21

Derpherpington21

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 42 posts

when they decide to attack baam the bullet stops and also the guy with the compression weapon
but in the picture (baam middle bottom, koon on the right and the compression weapon guy on the left) u can still see the bullet like hitting a wall

Actually, that was the Black March :>
Spoiler

Yawgmoth

Yawgmoth

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 546 posts

Actually, that was the Black March :>

why do u think so?
black march didnt show any defensive skills in the "ball game" and it also said it would hlp only this once

tog on naver in english:

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

why do u think so?
black march didnt show any defensive skills in the "ball game" and it also said it would hlp only this once

The "camera" focused on Black March, if the Black March didn't do it, it would have been a completely unnecessary frame.

Edited by Will of NGE, 11 October 2012 - 06:32 PM.

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler

Fearless

Fearless

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 403 posts
  • LocationEngland

It was shown in the chapter, by the focusing on the black march that it was black march's doing. Also confirmed by SIU in an afterword. Someone else may come freely edit my post with the blog translation, there's one out there, and probably on the wiki.

"I wonder if the full stop key on your keyboard is broken." ~ A friend of mine
“Who am I? Well I’m just a passing traveller.” ~ Passing traveller

Dragon88

Dragon88

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 519 posts
Someone just pointed out to me in manga here that in chapter 25 in Baam's flashback there was a big guy attacking Rachael. The guy was pulling Rachael's hair and maybe that is the reason why Rachael is scared of Baam.

Yawgmoth

Yawgmoth

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 546 posts

It was shown in the chapter, by the focusing on the black march that it was black march's doing. Also confirmed by SIU in an afterword. Someone else may come freely edit my post with the blog translation, there's one out there, and probably on the wiki.

strange i read all afterwords, i think, but it wasnt mentioned by siu anywhere, u got a link?
also i know what u mean with the frame but didnt black march look like it did nothing?
maybe siu wanted to show it so that we know it wasnt black march?

tog on naver in english:

Heretical_Tarp

Heretical_Tarp

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 449 posts
  • LocationReverse Ocean
There's been a thread about this, but some of you may have missed it. In every (I think) instance of Yihwa and Viole being alone together, Yihwha has started out with tights, and then they disappear as Viole leaves. We thought this was author error, but it happens too much...
Here's some pics:
Spoiler

Viole, you dog!
Posted Image

Joes

Joes

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 13 posts

There's been a thread about this, but some of you may have missed it. In every (I think) instance of Yihwa and Viole being alone together, Yihwha has started out with tights, and then they disappear as Viole leaves. We thought this was author error, but it happens too much...
Here's some pics:

Spoiler

Viole, you dog!

This one is just brilliant

Xagnam

Xagnam

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 967 posts
  • LocationTartarus
Doesn't everyone love Yihwa's lovely tights?

XrO2U3z.png

Let us connect our hearts into One.

ConstantErasing

ConstantErasing

Potato

• Members
  • 170 posts
According to SIU 6 years in the tower is about 1-2 of our years. Hatsu was 18 on the floor of tests. So unless time flows differently between the inner and outer towers he was basically 6 years old. Also Yihwa was around 4 years old.

Lucifer

Lucifer

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 658 posts
He was talking about the "Preception of Time".

Here's some pics:

Spoiler

Viole, you dog!

Hahaha ^^
I've heard of Panty Snatcher, but I guess Viole is Tights Snatcher ^^

Edited by Lucifer, 12 October 2012 - 05:27 AM.

Happines and Light needs a source to exist
Hatred fuels itself and Darkness exist where there is no Light

Wizard's Rules
Spoiler

BoldChild

BoldChild

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 676 posts

According to SIU 6 years in the tower is about 1-2 of our years. Hatsu was 18 on the floor of tests. So unless time flows differently between the inner and outer towers he was basically 6 years old. Also Yihwa was around 4 years old.

Even though SIU the years in the tower are shorter, I just assumed he was talking about the perception of time, along with the slightly shorter year when he said that, since people inside the tower live for much longer than people outside the tower, one year passing is not a big deal to them. (I think?) Cause yeah, that would be kind of wierd for a child to grow to the size of a 12 year old in around a 4 year(out of tower years) period.

SInce shinsoo apparently doesn't exist outside the tower, I wonder what would happen if Urek left the tower. Would he just become a normal human, and age and die?

JFfDYT6.jpg

AshokaTheGreat

AshokaTheGreat

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • LocationThe internet. Actually, no, I'm a bunch of letters on your screen that may or may not originate from a person who acts a little different when talking to you face to face. Can be found at the D2 Brigade, MAL, on twitter and on tvTropes (mainly the ToG page).
I just wanna make sure that everybody saw the Zahard Symbol in Baam's cave.

And just for fun:
Did you know that Koon stabbed Rak for his inappropriate comments about poop?
Did you notice that angels and cherubs appeared when Baam gave Laure his blanket?
And since Zygaena, everybody noticed Miseng's observer, but we actually got a panel focusing on Hatsu's observer (the flying eyeball) during the Submerged Fish Hunt.

(I'm in a lecture right now, I'll link the pictures later)

Edited by AshokaTheGreat, 12 October 2012 - 10:09 AM.

mister_grimm

mister_grimm

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,418 posts
Obvious to some but Androssi has a small horn on the right side of her forehead. I can't count the number of people who have never noticed it.

For those that would argue that there are no stars or sun or sky on the outside world, when the Tower is depicted on doors, it has been shown with sun, moon, and even what appear to be dragons. So the sky was there at some point.

The Family Crest (a rectangle with purplish and yellow stripes) is featured on the floating structure we see during the testing on the 2nd Floor. Evankhell is said not to belong to any Family but the Family symbol remains.

It's likely that Koon traded his bag to Sunwoo Nare to get her to help with her anima abilities. We know she admired the bag, we know that Koon gave her an item but it isn't certain at this point. Also, we never see him release the black blob creature Caton that he put in there during the Crown Game and as far as we know it's still in there. Sunwoo also somehow managed to get Hong Chunwha's sword back from Androssi and return it to him.

Rachel mentions fearing the night in 2 different chapters. Most people remember the conversation with Hwa Ryun and tie it to Baam. But she also says to Baam when they are in his cave "Unlike the night we fear..." in the flashback in Chap 28. Why do they fear it?

In chap 20, Rachel tells Baam that "If you betray a woman, the world's ceiling will collapse." What world's ceiling, hmmm? So says the girl that has never seen a sky.

Supposedly no one is supposed to know one another from before during testing on 2F. There are 2 exceptions: Rachel and Baam. And Androssi and Ankryung. (Though now I'm told there might be a mistranslation and Androssi did not say she knew Ankryung.)

Androssi could have won the Crown Game for her team by taking the Crown at the end. We think we know why Rachel didn't and Ankryung was working for her because of Headon, but why didn't Androssi? Also, people forget that it was Rachel talking to her while the three of them were waiting to enter the Crown Game, asking her "Entertained?" Unlike any other Regular, the three of them all wear similar brown cloaks.

Edited by mister_grimm, 17 October 2012 - 05:24 PM.

Yawgmoth

Yawgmoth

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 546 posts
it s explained that androssi didnt take the crown because she wanted to climb with anak...
if she would have taken the crown she would have moved up without anak

tog on naver in english:

AshokaTheGreat

AshokaTheGreat

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 940 posts
  • LocationThe internet. Actually, no, I'm a bunch of letters on your screen that may or may not originate from a person who acts a little different when talking to you face to face. Can be found at the D2 Brigade, MAL, on twitter and on tvTropes (mainly the ToG page).
<p>

<br />
Obvious to some but Androssi has a small horn on the right side of her forehead.  I can&#39;t count the number of people who have never noticed it.<br />
<br />
For those that would argue that there are no stars or sun or sky on the outside world, when the Tower is depicted on doors, it has been shown with sun, moon, and even what appear to be dragons.  So the sky was there at some point.<br />
<br />
The Family Crest (a rectangle with purplish and yellow stripes) is featured on the floating structure we see during the testing on the 2nd Floor.  Evankhell is said not to belong to any Family but the Family symbol remains.<br />
<br />
It&#39;s likely that Koon traded his bag to Sunwoo Nare to get her to help with her anima abilities.  We know she admired the bag, we know that Koon gave her an item but it isn&#39;t certain at this point.  Also, we never see him release the black blob creature Caton that he put in there during the Crown Game and as far as we know it&#39;s still in there.  Sunwoo also somehow managed to get Hong Chunwha&#39;s sword back from Androssi and return it to him.<br />
<br />
Rachel mentions fearing the night in 2 different chapters.  Most people remember the conversation with Hwa Ryun and tie it to Baam.  But she also says to Baam when they are in his cave &quot;Unlike the night <em>we</em> fear...&quot; in the flashback in Chap 28.  Why do they fear it?<br />
<br />
In chap 20, Rachel tells Baam that &quot;If you betray a woman, the world&#39;s ceiling will collapse.&quot;  What world&#39;s ceiling, hmmm?  So says the girl that has never seen a sky.<br />
<br />
Supposedly no one is supposed to know one another from before during testing on 2F.  There are 2 exceptions:  Rachel and Baam.  And Androssi and Ankryung.<br />
<br />
Androssi could have won the Crown Game for her team by taking the Crown at the end.  We think we know why Rachel didn&#39;t and Ankryung was working for her because of Headon, but why didn&#39;t Androssi?  Also, people forget that it was Rachel talking to her while the three of them were waiting to enter the Crown Game, asking her &quot;Entertained?&quot;  Unlike any other Regular, the three of them all wear similar brown cloaks.<br />

</p>
<p>After the crown game there is one frame with Catan moving around in the residential area, somewhat in the back ground. So he must have been released.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>And Androssi stays because she is sort of interested in Anak, knowing that she is most likely the daughter of her deceased sister.</p>
<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

<p>What is this &lt;p&gt; bullshit and how can I stop it?</p>
<div id="myEventWatcherDiv" style="display:none;"> </div>

Will of NGE

Will of NGE

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,701 posts
  • LocationGeofront

Here's some pics:

Spoiler

Viole, you dog!

NO WAY! XD Ahahahaha, that must be the special assignment he got from FUG.
SIU ether knows this and is making a "joke"; or he will realise this soon enough and incorporate it in the story, would be fun to see xD

fkq1S2q.jpg

Gif Response Unit

Spoiler