Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[spoiler] raws?

• Please log in to reply
670 replies to this topic

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado
I'm still convinced the letter was from granny about iremi's seal but the idea that its instructions to help Edan capture Edermask is very interesting.

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
Not that I am that into my own idea, but because someone asked why Iremi would leave them... perhaps it has something to do with feelings of guilt after the fight we see in the actual chapters, where Enzu got hurt pretty bad and she just knows, that with her help, that could have been avoided. So she wants to... don't know... something like "sort out her feelings" or "not be a burden anymore".

Crazy Dogs take on this is pretty good, I think. Seems more likely than Iremi leaving (I guess I hate Iremi enough to first think about what stupid stunts she could pull instead of the things that are more likely considering the plot and logic itself xD)

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
we should make an anti Iremi Fanclub xD
jk, really.... xD

I have alwavs found that Angels have the vanity to speak of themselves as the Only Wise. This they do with a confident insolence sprouting from systematic reasoning.
W.B

bonifide

bonifide

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

we should make an anti Iremi Fanclub xD
jk, really.... xD

Naw we should. Just about every bad thing that happened so far was because of that stupid broad. I just wish Enzu would give up on her. He did the most character developing in the series. At first i didnt care for him but now he's my second favorite beside his deceased master.

I think Iremi is even worse than Sakura in Naruto. The reason is because Iremi is actually strong but is a truly a retard.

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor

Naw we should. Just about every bad thing that happened so far was because of that stupid broad. I just wish Enzu would give up on her. He did the most character developing in the series. At first i didnt care for him but now he's my second favorite beside his deceased master.

I think Iremi is even worse than Sakura in Naruto. The reason is because Iremi is actually strong but is a truly a retard.

OMG AJAJAJA i lol'd so hard
i find her very seducing because i feel deeply atrackted to read heads, in other aspect i think (for me) this manga its all about how Enzu will get Iremi's truly affection at the end of it (the last image of every chapter, that shows her resting in his lap)
but yeah, she is fucking reatarded with a great power but she is a qirl with a poor resolution and a weak mind.
And i do agree with you, Time and Enzu are the best characters so far, i also like Mathew cause of her skills and role of the big sisiter in Enzus and Iremi's (they should be about 19 /20 now?) puberty but what ever,
Iremi is a retard and i hate her.

I have alwavs found that Angels have the vanity to speak of themselves as the Only Wise. This they do with a confident insolence sprouting from systematic reasoning.
W.B

Arkeus

Arkeus

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts
Lol, So far Iremi is by far my favorite (Awesome mind, attitude and all-around way of looking at things), then i guess Dirt and those two Assasins.

Anyway, i really want to know what happened in the last raw chapter.

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
raw looks like; Happy birthday Iremi now we are going to give you the worst news of your life..!

Edited by sorrow, 06 February 2013 - 03:17 PM.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
seems that now that the seal is broken Iremi could turn psycho

W.B

Slimy Fast Eel

Slimy Fast Eel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationColombia

seems that now that the seal is broken Iremi could turn psycho

thinking the same, we see a reflection of her that slowly disapears, maybe because of the seal, but now that the seal is broken we could see something similar to jean grey of the x-men in iremi,

that would make more people furious agains her if she really turns into a psycho, and then the anti iremi fanclub will rise powerful XP

qujDmEH.jpg?1

bwwob bwwwobbubwub

Spoiler

A gross one

Spoiler

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
AJAJAJAJAJA dude in fact if she kills alot of ppl it will make me happy, now she is just a useless girl :P
but yeah, i think she has a kind of demi psycho god inside of hers, somehow decendent of a god forsaken linage

W.B

Jirachier

Jirachier

Potato

• Members
  • 186 posts
I honestly don't know why people even like Iremi, she is my least favourite character in the entire series and what is sad is that it seems that the author made her the main character of Magician(well even though Enzu is also a protagonist there is still an order of who has more importance than the other)

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
Ah.. so the letter explained about Iremi and her seal... good thing. Wonder what Enzu will do now with this knowledge (it seemed to shock him especially hard) and of course I want to know the details.

Even though I said that "I hate Iremi enough" I only used this phrasing because it worked quite well with what I wanted to say. She's by far not my favourite but I guess the main reason I would be angry with her would be because of her role in a possible-or-hopefully-not love-triangle (I still deny that there is one. Enzu is in love with Iremi and she with him but has yet to overcome herself in order to actually act like it - or Iremi is a tsundere which has yet to show her dere xD). Still.. that gives her plenty of room for developement. Enzus present actions wouldn't be half as enjoyable if it weren't for his lack of skill and maturity as a child.

I also thinkt that Iremi and Enzu were meant to be the main-characters from the start (with the second part now it should be pretty clear). They were the first characters to get properly introduced and they always were the focus even though they were "only following" Edermask.

bonifide

bonifide

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
Iremi is a retarded tsundere. She's probably still in love with Edermask. Hopefully she goes MIA for a while and learn to use them awakened powers but i doubt it. I bet when she meet the real Edermask she will go crazy and try to kill him. She cant redeem herself after that fight with the fake Edermask. She can save the whole world and i would still dislike her.

It does seem like Enzu is pretty damn pissed at about what he read. I wonder if the letter asked him to kill her if she goes crazy.

Arkeus

Arkeus

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 481 posts
That letter looks pretty interesting yeah. It would make sense if the letter says something like the seal also seals all part of herself that can think about killing people or fighting seriously, hence why she had to break the seal first before even attempting to kill False!Eldermask.

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts

That letter looks pretty interesting yeah. It would make sense if the letter says something like the seal also seals all part of herself that can think about killing people or fighting seriously, hence why she had to break the seal first before even attempting to kill False!Eldermask.

That sounds reasonable, if the letter said something along the lines of 'Iremi wont be the same person you have known up until now' I could imaging that being the cause of Enzu's reaction.

The new raw looks intense, poor Idia or what ever white haired girls name was got smacked across the room, looks like Janus spent those eight years good and truly breaking Edan; I never imagined he would have that little of a response, considering how he reacted towards D and Enzu in the past.

Posted Image

Spoiler

bonifide

bonifide

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts
I know right i thought he was protective over Idia. He is a damn punk letting her get hit like that. Unless that girl is so powerful but who knows. I still think she was that lil girl in season one with them big golems that Iremi smashed easily.

Slimy Fast Eel

Slimy Fast Eel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationColombia
well... now she's turning red.... this is changing things

qujDmEH.jpg?1

bwwob bwwwobbubwub

Spoiler

A gross one

Spoiler

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
that readhead is HAWT and PSYCHO :D

Lol i wonder what Enzu told Iremi at the end n__n

Edited by Rant, 06 February 2013 - 07:28 PM.

W.B

Graphicsmith

Graphicsmith

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 19 posts
  • LocationSanta Barbara
It's a pain to summarize what's happening in the raws, but I can tell you who that woman is.
Spoiler

Also in the 2nd half of the most recent chapter...
Spoiler

O-Man, it's time for OMAS! The one man army from
Posted Image
Visit the blog at: http://omascans.wordpress.com/

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor

It's a pain to summarize what's happening in the raws, but I can tell you who that woman is.

Spoiler
Also in the 2nd half of the most recent chapter...
Spoiler

Thanks, to me now you are a living god.

W.B