Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[spoiler] raws?

• Please log in to reply
670 replies to this topic

bonifide

bonifide

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

who is that woman with markings on her face just like edermask, she is with an old guy and comanding an army , they work for janus?? is she immortal like the fake edermask, or just regular woman, ?? because the fake edermask has been alive for around 300 years just like janus and edermask , so there could be more people with immortality . i hope they find edermask soon

I believe thats his granddaughter. I'm not sure but you know every time they showed him in the past. They showed that bratty red hair girl.

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
  • LocationThe States, Colorado
Remember back in the arc "The Two Edermasks" the head-honcho of the library said that both Edermasks were gathering companions.
Spoiler

He is not a clone or even a fake really... Well I guess he is a fake but after 300 years using that name its as much his as the other Edermask's. Edermask said he forgot his real name & Jonas's real name is Amaru or or something of the like. This fake said "I am Janus's shadow" so that is the name I have been thinking of him as.

You must die, I alone am best!

Posted Image

Signature: a swordsman in ‘Magician’

Spoiler

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
i think that some experiment or ritual is involved to gain those marks, they are nos just a family trait or something.

I have alwavs found that Angels have the vanity to speak of themselves as the Only Wise. This they do with a confident insolence sprouting from systematic reasoning.
W.B

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
Right they are defiantly part of the immortal spell or at least marks from it everyone whom has not age has them excluding Natasha and she has been in a comma the whole story maybe the spell was done wrong on her or something.

The latest RAW looks like it will fill in a lot of blanks and answer many questions. ;)

Posted Image

Spoiler

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
DUDE WHAT THE FUCK
some one has any idea of what the letter says? everyone seems to get in shock while reading it.

I have alwavs found that Angels have the vanity to speak of themselves as the Only Wise. This they do with a confident insolence sprouting from systematic reasoning.
W.B

Slimy Fast Eel

Slimy Fast Eel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationColombia

DUDE WHAT THE FUCK
some one has any idea of what the letter says? everyone seems to get in shock while reading it.

oh no!! it's the hotel bill!! how much did they charge? XD

now serious, maybe iremi went somewhere alone? and leave that letter

Edited by Fast eel, 23 January 2013 - 07:58 PM.

qujDmEH.jpg?1

bwwob bwwwobbubwub

Spoiler

A gross one

Spoiler

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
i think that letter comes from the pakage they recived (the 3 guys)
but right, where is Iremi... omg if she left in some foolish act, i will start hating her for real right now.

W.B

Slimy Fast Eel

Slimy Fast Eel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationColombia
i already hate her........well just a little.. she annoying sometimes

qujDmEH.jpg?1

bwwob bwwwobbubwub

Spoiler

A gross one

Spoiler

bonifide

bonifide

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 16 posts

i already hate her........well just a little.. she annoying sometimes

I use to tolerate her but after she started being retarded in the last arc. I hate her with a passion and could careless if she dies.

Iremi is probably with that other girl. Since the guys was together. Does Enzu know his father killer is out yet?

Slimy Fast Eel

Slimy Fast Eel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationColombia

I use to tolerate her but after she started being retarded in the last arc. I hate her with a passion and could careless if she dies.

Iremi is probably with that other girl. Since the guys was together. Does Enzu know his father killer is out yet?

i think he already knows, maybe that's why he was so upset in the past one or two chapter.

qujDmEH.jpg?1

bwwob bwwwobbubwub

Spoiler

A gross one

Spoiler

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts
I think the letter is a reply from Iremi's granny & the elf Wandra about the ramifications of her seal breaking.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Slimy Fast Eel

Slimy Fast Eel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationColombia
how do you know that? google tranlate?

qujDmEH.jpg?1

bwwob bwwwobbubwub

Spoiler

A gross one

Spoiler

sorrow

sorrow

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 442 posts

how do you know that? google tranlate?

No, but in an earlier raw Enzu took a letter to a place like where he got that one this chapter, then a chapter or two later we see granny freaking out reading a letter to Wandra.

Edited by sorrow, 24 January 2013 - 06:44 AM.

Posted Image

Spoiler

Slimy Fast Eel

Slimy Fast Eel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationColombia

No, but in an earlier raw Enzu took a letter to a place like where he got that one this chapter, then a chapter or two later we see granny freaking out reading a letter to Wandra.

ahh? i missed that, better check

Edited by Fast eel, 24 January 2013 - 07:39 AM.

qujDmEH.jpg?1

bwwob bwwwobbubwub

Spoiler

A gross one

Spoiler

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
hmmmmmmmmmm yeah maybe is a letter from wandra-nim but they look so tribulated (i dont really knoe if this word exists)
Really, in this Arc she's being retarded.

Edited by Rant, 24 January 2013 - 02:51 PM.

W.B

Slimy Fast Eel

Slimy Fast Eel

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 408 posts
  • LocationColombia
yeah, and she has always been mean towards Enzu since the begining, and he's just a good guy, that want to avenge his father, but now she got what she deserve for been annoying to them, even the poor dirt die because of her and her arrogance.

qujDmEH.jpg?1

bwwob bwwwobbubwub

Spoiler

A gross one

Spoiler

Daru

Daru

Potato

• Members
  • 145 posts
I would say that Iremi wrote that letter and left Enzu and Matthew... I wouldn't know another reason why BOTH Enzu and Matthew would look so shocked and why Iremi would be missing in this scene. Why Iremi left them.. well.. wild guess: "something with Edermask" xD

Edited by Daru, 28 January 2013 - 05:49 PM.

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
dude if she really did that i hope she gets killed.

W.B

crazy dog

crazy dog

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 221 posts
  • LocationUSA
y would iremi leave?? Enzu was pissed way before reading the letter, and once he read the letter he got pissed more, i think it is something else, maybe he got news that Edan is the one leading the army and he is supposed to meet him?? because they look like they are gathering forces to capture Edermask. and he got letter from the people who hired him to join edan?? i don't see y Iremi would leave the group and go by herself to see Edermask, the whole group can do the same thing and go find Edermask, it is not like his whereabouts are unknown, he is in a huge castle with an army, u can't miss it lol.

Rant

Rant

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 636 posts
  • LocationHidden Floor
wow crazy dog i hope u are right.

W.B