Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

[spoilers] (Light Novel Only) Logic Proof: White >> Red

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Ceimur

Ceimur

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

<spoiler> Yes, Issei cannot defeat Vali right now because Vali had a million miles head start. However, given a year or two (on the current time zone in the LN), Issei CAN defeat Vali. If we are talking about Issei fighting Vali now, the only thing he could do to win against him is to force him to use "Emperio Juggernaut  Over Drive" and hope to survive a attrition battle while using "Welsh Sonic Boost Knight". Because remember, Vali already used his Over Drive twice, which we know cuts away the host's lifespan. Though Issei used it once. When his body died, his soul transfered to a new vessel which is a humanoid dragon. And it has bigger life force than the original. </spoiler> I'm very sorry if it doesn't form a spoiler tag, because I'm a new user here. I'm also sorry for the bad english, I'm not an American

Posted Image

MrAnarchist

MrAnarchist

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 298 posts
  • LocationFrom Ravnica to Theros, from Innistrad to Kamigawa, I'm in no single place for too long

Spoiler
I'm very sorry if it doesn't form a spoiler tag, because I'm a new user here. I'm also sorry for the bad english, I'm not an American

you use the brackets for the spoiler tag. Like so (without the spaces): [ spoiler ] and [ / spoiler]
So Ulamog and Kozilek are dead, FOR GOOD. but Ugin made a good point: there's no telling how many eldrazi there are in the Blind Eternities and whether they will seek revenge.

It REALLY sucks when a pacifist makes you guilty for killing monsters.

10.jpg

17.jpg

19.jpg

mordeth4

mordeth4

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 3 posts

why ppl debate fighting skills or power levels in a fanservice driven story always baffled me. heres a secret...issei will win or no more boobs. no boobs = no sales = no story

this is like Queen's blade. except that DxD would probably do worse without the ecchi...