Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Scientific Research (WARNING: 16+)

Science Research Boobs

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
75 replies to this topic

annabelleroxayne

annabelleroxayne

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida, USA
Ugh... I've seen ones like that Katzen... women with skin like old leather who have to be at least 60 but perfectly round, perky boobs. It is seriously gross looking D:

Hmm... for my opinion.... well, small breasts are nice and cute, but I can appreciate all sizes. I agree with the fact that proportion is important! The attractiveness of breasts depends on the shape of the woman! But too big is never good. After a certain point, even natural big breasts can be unattractive... well that's what I think. I generally look at overall cuteness, with breasts only factoring in, so it's hard to try and judge them alone...

As for being stared at... it feels kinda gross I guess ^^; I always feel a little violated when I notice someone staring.

Anyway... how many breast topics do we need?!

Posted Image

Spoiler

Hav0k

Hav0k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • LocationNaboo
The timezones are different and the male opportunists might not be active atm. or rather not wanting to share anything since this place will definitely lure feminists, as you can see already lol.

That's nice. Lol competition only occurs when you jump in the race. Mostly women nowadays compete too much with each other rather for say some eyecandy.

@ annabelle
I think we should extend our horizons and create a total JUNK THREAD, iykwim.

Edited by SairaWR ~, 20 September 2012 - 04:02 PM.

Posted Image

Long Live CTI

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Cʜɪʟʟɪɴ_Pᴀɴᴅᴀ

Couch Potato

• Donator
  • 2,447 posts
  • LocationMelancholy Hill~

Ugh... I've seen ones like that Katzen... women with skin like old leather who have to be at least 60 but perfectly round, perky boobs. It is seriously gross looking D:

Hmm... for my opinion.... well, small breasts are nice and cute, but I can appreciate all sizes. I agree with the fact that proportion is important! The attractiveness of breasts depends on the shape of the woman! But too big is never good. After a certain point, even natural big breasts can be unattractive... well that's what I think. I generally look at overall cuteness, with breasts only factoring in, so it's hard to try and judge them alone...

As for being stared at... it feels kinda gross I guess ^^; I always feel a little violated when I notice someone staring.

Anyway... how many breast topics do we need?!

Thanks for being a voice of Common Sense!
*Leonardo bows

on the side note: You guys creep out everyone with your breast obsessions. Please quit this. Thanks in advance

Steam   Playlist   Tumblr   Watchlist   M.A.List

Spoiler

annabelleroxayne

annabelleroxayne

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 275 posts
LOL Sai! I dunno, I'm more into asses and chests/abs~ The "package" isn't quite as interesting to me~ Not that I'm uninterested.... haha~

Posted Image

Spoiler

Mystika101

Mystika101

Potato

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • Location10 degrees north of crazy

The timezones are different and the male opportunists might not be active atm. or rather not wanting to share anything since this place will definitely lure feminists, as you can see already lol.

That's nice. Lol competition only occurs when you jump in the race. Mostly women nowadays compete too much with each other rather for say some eyecandy.

@ annabelle
I think we should extend our horizons and create a total JUNK THREAD, iykwim.

so true! and what would a total junk thread consist of? and more importantly, will there be cheese?

Hav0k

Hav0k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • LocationNaboo

LOL Sai! I dunno, I'm more into asses and chests/abs~ The "package" isn't quite as interesting to me~ Not that I'm uninterested.... haha~

For me the best features have to be the shoulders and the back. They gotta be steamin' sexy!
Also I don't give a flying hoot for w/e they keep inside their pants. In the end, they all look the same lol.

so true! and what would a total junk thread consist of? and more importantly, will there be cheese?

From nuts and bolts to milk for your kitty.

Edited by SairaWR ~, 20 September 2012 - 04:12 PM.

Posted Image

Long Live CTI

Katzen

Katzen

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 937 posts
who died and made you batman? creep out everyone? everyone? <.<

male opportunists? hahaha XD

яαιηвσω яσ¢кѕ ヾ(◍’౪`◍)ノ゙| SlhbZiq.gif

Mystika101

Mystika101

Potato

• Members
  • 125 posts

From nuts and bolts to milk for your kitty.

my kitty will be pleased!!

annabelleroxayne

annabelleroxayne

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 275 posts
Oh goodness... backs and shoulders~ Ughhh~ The body of a sexy man is like a finely sculpted work of art! So many places to admire~

Posted Image

Spoiler

Mystika101

Mystika101

Potato

• Members
  • 125 posts

Oh goodness... backs and shoulders~ Ughhh~ The body of a sexy man is like a finely sculpted work of art! So many places to admire~

and yet the one thing they hold so dear is the one thing that can never truly be pleasing to the eye... what an irony!!

annabelleroxayne

annabelleroxayne

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 275 posts
Ah, yeah... it's kinda ugly you know XD I mean I guess you could probably admire it "in the moment" but generally... It's like some sad weird alien thing? I dunno XD

Posted Image

Spoiler

Mystika101

Mystika101

Potato

• Members
  • 125 posts

It's like some sad weird alien thing? I dunno XD

rofl! XD very much like the thing from alien in fact, something that comes out at the worst possible times and has a tendency of spitting icky stuff that sometimes really grosses you out!! ha ha!

nevernown

nevernown

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • Location-1x378DE022
Okay... well..

Dr. Dubs!

I quit!
the subjects are better suited for this than me -.-

*Dr. N. resigns his position as researcher*

well, who's gonna take my place

(yes, indeed, this is too gross for this guy...)
Professional Titles, granted by forum-members: Hobbit, Wordsmith, Weirdo, Creep, Reachable Height, DJ, Bishie, Beautiful Poet, Professor, Dutchie-Boy, Writer, Pervy-Sage, Cookie, "Teia: Oh gosh", Geeky boy, Traitor, Stalker (more to be expected)

gkq0.png

Creativity
- Thoughts
- SoundCloud

annabelleroxayne

annabelleroxayne

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 275 posts
Aren't you just mad cause the subject turned to something else? Men can be studied too~

Posted Image

Spoiler

Mystika101

Mystika101

Potato

• Members
  • 125 posts
cue evil laughter, the objectifiers becoming the objectified!!Posted Image

nevernown

nevernown

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • Location-1x378DE022
no...

I decided to resign when I read about the kitty and the milk -.-
really, talking about man is less warrysome than THAT

ewww
ewewewewewewwwww

*dies of shock*

like that O.o
Professional Titles, granted by forum-members: Hobbit, Wordsmith, Weirdo, Creep, Reachable Height, DJ, Bishie, Beautiful Poet, Professor, Dutchie-Boy, Writer, Pervy-Sage, Cookie, "Teia: Oh gosh", Geeky boy, Traitor, Stalker (more to be expected)

gkq0.png

Creativity
- Thoughts
- SoundCloud

annabelleroxayne

annabelleroxayne

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 275 posts
I thought men liked it when women said dirty things? haha~

Posted Image

Spoiler

Mystika101

Mystika101

Potato

• Members
  • 125 posts

no...

I decided to resign when I read about the kitty and the milk -.-
really, talking about man is less warrysome than THAT

ewww
ewewewewewewwwww

*dies of shock*

like that O.o

you dishonour the kitty! o.O Noooooooooooooooooo! watch out the kitty will come for you!! Posted Image
*deliberately ignores alternate meaning to kitty and milk*

Edited by Mystika101, 20 September 2012 - 04:56 PM.

nevernown

nevernown

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 575 posts
  • Location-1x378DE022
Not this one -.-
this one has some...
well...
you can go too far, y'know

A bit boobtalk is okay with me, but that's pretty much it really... :)
seriously, yes. guys like me exist -.-

gkq0.png

Creativity
- Thoughts
- SoundCloud

Hav0k

Hav0k

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 278 posts
  • LocationNaboo
And this is how we turn the game around girls.

Lol Dr. I thought we were getting closer to some breakthrough ...
Posted Image

Long Live CTI