Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Monster girls

monster girls tap or not tap

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
  • LocationThe Epicenter of Indifference

I was asking your personal preference. Seeing as some people prefer to imagine Lamias as cold blooded while others want to think they're warm blooded. I was wondering what your stance on it was, and if the blood type would have any effect on the relationship.

I am unable to "imagine" or "prefer". I can only "theorize".

Such as having to adapt to special climate conditions or in the event of child birth, if the warm / cold blood mix could possibly make things complicated.
Various things like that.

Well, since they're sentient, they at least shouldn't lay eggs. And considering their body mass, in case they're hot blooded, they should have an pretty high metabolism. Which would result in extremely high food expenses and much longer sleep cycles.
In shorter terms; short and pretty damn expensive dates.

In case they're cold blooded; they'd have to hibernate and mostly rely on the weather to keep they're systems up and running. So, you'd either have to live around the equator or spend the entire winter foreveralone.jpg

And that's still not all... *sigh*

Another thing:

Mermaids? The scales might be a bit of an issue. Imagine cuddling and suddenly the scales pinch your skin. Not very pleasant.

Well actually, fish have a coat of mucus membrane, that allows them to literally glide through water.
So, if anything, they'd be slimy.

Edited by S.C., 17 September 2012 - 08:55 PM.

Posted Image

foxyeisenhower

foxyeisenhower

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 795 posts
  • LocationKONY 2013 STOP SOPA RIP Spider-man too soon
Some of my friends consider themselves to be the foremost authorities on monstergirls and dating them and videogames where you battle them and up until recently wrote interactive fanfiction heavily involving monstergirls
but after being exposed and linked to every aspect of this fad for the last year I still just don't really 'get' it
at all
Spoiler

dinoclops

dinoclops

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 40 posts
I know Lamias are kind of like giant snake girls, but what make them so great? It's not that I'm saying they're bad or anything, I'm just wondering what their good points are.

Kreian

Kreian

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
fox girls yes lamias maybe

tumblr_m792o1vknh1qj0scwo6_250.gif

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud
urr yes i would fuck a monster girl why not! im abnormal so yea...>.> i bet the sex would even be on a whole nother level!!!!

Kreian

Kreian

Baked Potato

• Members
  • 1,337 posts
<.< so what if its a zombie

tumblr_m792o1vknh1qj0scwo6_250.gif

Krazoa

Krazoa

Potato

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • LocationTrophaeum Tower

<.< so what if its a zombie

I was gonna say as long as the proper parts are there but then I thought intercourse or any other sexual activities may result in some sort of disease, Considering this is a Zombie

Not to mention the rotting flesh part

One to change it, One to write a poem about it, One to cry and whine about how they miss the old One

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
Necrophilia... beh!

Posted Image

manga2x

manga2x

Fried Potato

• Donator
  • 575 posts
  • LocationTawi Tawi naval district
Forgotten realm's Lamia isn't half snake
No Youkai in this thread!?

No I won't date anyone above

annihilator

annihilator

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 2,035 posts
  • Locationnomad...
if he's kind and caring... as long as there's spark between us.. why not?

if he's like Ichigo of the "CLover".. well, loving it!

...m y a l t e r e g o...

Posted Image

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
Another rant:

Why would you post pics of Sylph? She's can literally fit in your hand she's so small....
Unless that's what you like?

As you can see on the pic Rux posted (stop looking at her panties already), she is obviously human sized.
Therefore, the only valid conclusion would be that she, in fact, is a Scylla and not a Sylph.
I'm not quite sure why you would think otherwise.

Posted Image

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord

Another rant:

As you can see on the pic Rux posted (stop looking at her panties already), she is obviously human sized.
Therefore, the only valid conclusion would be that she, in fact, is a Scylla and not a Sylph.
I'm not quite sure why you would think otherwise.

I'm talking about this picture. It was one of the many he linked.
Spoiler

He posted a ton of images from Monster Girl Quest. I'm not quite sure how you could date a tiny girl who'd fit in your hand. Especially as it's Sylph, the elemental spirit of wind. There's simply be too many problems for me, personally. The fact that her physical form is so small, combined with her being an elemental spirit, that might cause a lot of problems and hardships in regards to a relationship.

2z50p6t.png

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
In that case, I apologize.

I'm not quite sure how you could date a tiny girl who'd fit in your hand. Especially as it's Sylph, the elemental spirit of wind. There's simply be too many problems for me, personally. The fact that her physical form is so small, combined with her being an elemental spirit, that might cause a lot of problems and hardships in regards to a relationship.

Personally, I'm more puzzled by how a creature as tiny as that is supposed to have an intellect, beyond that of a hamster.

Edited by S.C., 18 September 2012 - 02:15 PM.

Posted Image

Thunder Wolf

Thunder Wolf

Fried Potato

• Retired Mods
  • 656 posts
  • LocationDiscord

In that case, I apologize.

Personally, I'm more puzzled by how a creature as tiny as that is supposed to have an intellect, beyond that of a hamster.

That's the joke. She's quite air headed. A play on her being the spirit of wind, probably. She can go into a nonphysical form, too. But still, she's not exactly the brightest tool in the shed. If anything, she'd be a trophy wife. There's probably some other pun that can be made in regards to her size and "trophy."

If I had to date one of the 4 spirits from Monster Girl Quest, I'd probably pick the water spirit. Simply because she's the best of the bunch in my opinion.

2z50p6t.png

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts
  • LocationSuomi/Finland, Tampere
It seems many of you have played Monster Grils Quests, so I would like to talk about it, but I guess that would be going off-topic so I'll leave it for another time ^^

Back to the main topic, I don't have any favourite monster girls, but I know that I at least wouldn't like any zombie girl and centaurs ^^

''Do to others what you would wish to be done to you.''

My favourite song ^^

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
Centaur girls? Well, that'd basically be bestiality, wouldn't it.

Posted Image

LightYami

LightYami

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 587 posts
  • LocationSuomi/Finland, Tampere
Well, yeah, but wouldn't that also apply to the lamias...? I mean, they do have a lower body of the snake too ^^

''Do to others what you would wish to be done to you.''

My favourite song ^^

S.C.

S.C.

Baked Potato

• Contributor
  • 1,258 posts
In most cases, it's somewhere inbetween.

Posted Image

Angelo.

Angelo.

Couch Potato

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • Locationsleeping on a cloud
vampire girls, and neko girls...

Kreian

Kreian

Baked Potato

• Members