Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Chapter Discussion

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

Njmanga

Njmanga

Potato Spud

• Contributor
  • 17 posts
So what is everyone's thought and feelings on the current chapter 6, I feel like this chapter is the start of things to comes in terms of who will appear whether it be allies, enemies but as well revelations. So what does everyone think from all the clues presented in chapter 6, what is occurring.

YellowKingValley

YellowKingValley

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 221 posts
Hiroki is not too happy with no-so-Veronica-like Minami.

Perhaps after Zeze a.k.a. Eugene explanation, she would understand his motivation.

Mostly likely it's some Trojan horse attack by the third country? Traitor is the unknown male priest?

YellowKingValley

YellowKingValley

Russet Potato

• Members
  • 221 posts
Wait a minute. Tap the ground with your knuckles to attack?

Kamioka is Lucas eh. She shot it from her left hand. Then who is she attacking?

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
  • Locationunderground like a wild potato
Gahhh!! I just caught up and now there's no more to read......what a terrible development. >_<

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts
wow, that was a great new chapter, so the princess finally shows her hand.

Tn7HA0h.png

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts
  • LocationArizona (or somewhere in the forest riding a unicorn)

That is true @Yellow King Valley  -  there was another country or two at war immediately before the marriage, that the two countries were forming an alliance so they would not be attacked, so the attack was probably so that the alliance would not be made and both Zezestria and Mostrick were fooled by the other country and neither of them started it,  so probably an agent of the other country acting along with Lucas. 

Why do you think Kamioka is Lucas???   

Adrogans

Adrogans

Potato Sprout

• Members
  • 4 posts

Wait a minute. Tap the ground with your knuckles to attack?

Kamioka is Lucas eh. She shot it from her left hand. Then who is she attacking?

Heh someone mentioned it in this thread...ah well I mentioned it in the other but been thinking it for a long time thought she could also be the Bishop (since nothing says he would be reincarnated older than everyone else) or could be someone given/trained in magic they shouldn't have been i.e. Prince Eugene is given magic by the Church who I think are the primary movers in all this for some reason.

That is true @Yellow King Valley  -  there was another country or two at war immediately before the marriage, that the two countries were forming an alliance so they would not be attacked, so the attack was probably so that the alliance would not be made and both Zezestria and Mostrick were fooled by the other country and neither of them started it,  so probably an agent of the other country acting along with Lucas. 

Why do you think Kamioka is Lucas???   

Because if you go back and look at page 40 of Chap 1 Kamioka is laying on the ground in such a way that it appears she cast the magic on the ground.  And she saw magic back in middle school (making her possibly remember her previous life way before everyone else except Minami) based on Chap 0.  Sadly both of which are not on this site and I do intend to ask that Deus Ex seriously consider redoing those chapters because they scan and translate so much better than whoever did those.

Edited by Adrogans, 04 April 2013 - 04:08 PM.

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Oh man, more and more tangled.........Maki had me fooled for a second, hopefully she can keep being as good of an actress, she's probably going to need to be if she values her safety by the tone of things. 

Tn7HA0h.png

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts

So who is Prince Eugene? And he is allied with Nanaura or Nanaura is trying to make it look that way. And Maki is using Nanaura but she doesn't know that Minami is Veronica...

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Wow, great new chapter, you can really see the paranoia level rising in most of the characters now. 

Tn7HA0h.png

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts

Yeah,  I'm still not positive who Eugene is or whether in fact Eugene wrote that  - although he might have since he seemed like he was acting in the beginning of the chapter.    At first when we got to hear what the letter said - I was wondering - Did Eugene really write this or did some one like Lucas???   And I am still going back and forth on that -  I can see points to be made for either one. 

Glen did seem pretty depressed to have to sit watching them.   And the Mostwich guys all seem much more stuck up than anyone on Veronica's side -  I can't say I like very many of them.

Great chapter though.    I am thinking that the mc is acting pretty comanding in a good way.     He even has some of them thinking he is the Prince instead of the Princess - which makes sense if you think about the differences in how a guy and a girl would lead. 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Great new chapter, though honestly the best part was his friends watching him meet her mom.............."I can't watch this" :D

Tn7HA0h.png

Nightdragon

Nightdragon

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 45 posts

wow what a bunch of tools on the prince side geez....

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

wow what a bunch of tools on the prince side geez....

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you on that one. Other than whatever her name is who's still waffling over what side to go with, the rest of them seem to be a blindly following, potentially malicious bunch. 

Tn7HA0h.png

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts

That part with him meeting the mom also brings something in -  not everyone has to be in their class, age group etc there could be others in the town who might be part of it too.   I'm thinking this because Minami was recognizing his gf's mom as possibly the maid from back then.   

I can't stand most of the guys on the prince's side.      I hope that that guy they were talking to who the prince or lucas was talking about at the end realizes that the prince cannot be trusted. 

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

That part with him meeting the mom also brings something in -  not everyone has to be in their class, age group etc there could be others in the town who might be part of it too.   I'm thinking this because Minami was recognizing his gf's mom as possibly the maid from back then.   

Oh yeah, I agree with you totally. I'm honestly not sure (just don't remember....sooooo many details :D) whether that point has ever been brought up among our characters or not....but yeah, I think the same thing too, the sky is really the limit right now as far as "who" from the past is around now in the present, all the possible people who could be / have reincarnated souls........ and of the people already involved "who" is really "who"..............we as readers seriously only absolutely know a very small handful of who is really  who right now. 

I swear, it's like every chapter just creates more questions and doubts for me, good stuff :D

Tn7HA0h.png

svines85

svines85

Sweet Potato

• Contributor
  • 14,063 posts

Hmmm, so some serious red flags going up on ZeZe there at the end, eh? With that being the end of the volume I'm wondering if there'll be a gap in scanlated releases for this. I didn't notice if anything was said on Deus Ex's blog or not with the release, I'll have to go back and look again though. 

Tn7HA0h.png

Tgirl

Tgirl

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 51 posts

Bokura no Kiseki chapter 36 spoiler talk and one spoiler picture

For everyone else, who can't read Japanese, avoid this like the plague......UNLESS, you're that curious and don't mind spoilage. This is just a small area for me to gush my excitement here. This is more-or-less, a spoilage continuation from the "Who's Who" thread.

Spoiler

Now, to wait two more months for what happens after this awesome cliff-hanger. *le sighs*

^_____^

Edited by Tgirl, 13 August 2014 - 06:30 AM.

inzaratha

inzaratha

Fried Potato

• Members
  • 501 posts

New chapter is great,  so much with Cotton, Hiroki and Lily with character development.  I'm really wondering what Cotton did and who Lucas is now and the Bishop and who is directing them.   Also wondering if breaking the rules really does cause them to lose magic as the Bishop had previously said some things that made me think that would not be the case. 

tohukyo

tohukyo

Potato Spud

• Members
  • 27 posts

Deus Ex Scans called this chapter 32, "a little self evaluation"

To not let the past interfere with their present because the past is no longer who they really "are" (this statement is a little off which is why i have quotes around are). This was what Minami was trying to avoid (which, at this point, is hard to tell if Minami truly believes that still).

Frankly the struggle to separate past and present is more difficult due to difference in that Minami has been living with all this past life memory since grade school so he's learned to separate past and present more easily (due to people's cruel shunning) whereas people like Ootomo have suddenly been hit with memories of a completely different life that was already more vigorous and in a sense, purposeful than their current present.

When I say purposeful I mean that their lives have already been following a path and all of them had already on their way to the destination of that path (whether as priest, knight, princess, etc). And it is a past that is, as I said, more vigorous day to day living than their current, I can see why it's so overwhelming that their present bodies no longer feel as though they should actually belong to their present lives. 

As I have already said, Minami's initial intent all along was to not let the past interfere with their lives of the present. Zeze has been representative of that as well but we had never known why. With that said, I agree very much with what DeusExScans has called this chapter because it reels us readers back to what Minami had wanted from the first few chapters yet ever since then, the thought has increasingly diminished from the tone of this manga. The content of this chapter has been strategically well placed. Even though we're reeled back to the intent, the plots continues to further this story and despite the mystery is not exactly what I call a step closer to being solved, I'm happy that I am not disappointed with each chapter ending in some sort of thrill. 

Edited by tohukyo, 12 August 2014 - 07:26 AM.