Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The game without "e"

• Please log in to reply
12382 replies to this topic

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
Intransitivity

My heart is not, at any rate. o//o

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
...Although there was that one good friend of mine who took to reading yaoi in middle school. I remember him announcing this, me looking at the two adorable young boys on the cover of the book he was reading, me saying, perhaps naively, "surely you mean shounen-ai?"—him saying, "Nope."

I will never forget that moment. His varied geeky tastes were otherwise quite masculine (he liked military hardware, for instance), so it was just a little unexpected. And, my qualms about how sketchy the particular stuff he was reading might have been aside, to this day, I have to appreciate a little how ballsy he was for reading yaoi in broad daylight in middle school back in 2002 (or... thereabouts).

Imbibing ninja
Young

And so I had friends like that (I mean, not many, on account of having few friends; that was one of maybe two friends that I could name from middle school), but I'm positive there's plenty of people I know, even here, who would be more than a little weirded out by some of my reading habits. And we're about as socially liberal here, on average, as you get without moving to the Netherlands or some such, I think ~w~

Edited by pokari, 27 June 2018 - 09:40 AM.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Glowstick

Where are my lewd yaoi oneshots >w<

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Kilimanjaro

I don't know. All over the place, maybe.

Today again I was fooled by a series that no one had bothered to put a yaoi tag on. (It's not just shounen-ai anymore if the last chapter is twenty pages of steamy sex, guys...)

This is starting to get routine. At this point I generally read through things anyway (just sort of erratically skimming past the naughtiest bits) if I was enjoying the story in the first place. However, I've noticed my enthusiasm for the genre often goes down a bit for a while when this happens. I think because it's draining to run into too many of these in a row...

I just want my sweet fluffy romance, why am I being given all this sweaty sticky stuff ;-;

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Oratory

Yeah, give it to me instead ;-;

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Mmm? M'kay, you can have it. Here. (I added the yaoi tag it needed now, though). 

That one might be a bit bland for your tastes, though. Some of the others I waltzed in on unknowingly in the past might have been more your speed...?

But I'm keeping my fluffy stuff for myself still >w<

Yummy

Edited by pokari, 01 July 2018 - 07:07 AM.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Yaoi

let's read some hue hue

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Intrinsic

Sure, go ahead :'3

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Cutthroat

such is the world of yaoi

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts

Such is half the world of yaoi

*ahem*

Is world of yaoi really that cutthroat...?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Potshot

I forgot the name of that yaoi which was korean drama and had a serial killer mc

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

trauma

literally cutthroat

or throat cutting

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Amaryllis

Potshot
I forgot the name of that yaoi which was korean drama and had a serial killer mc

A combination of three things which tend to be too much for me all by themselves o.o

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Storyboard

It was called Killing Stalking, but I doubt that makes you want to read it...

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Doom.

Yes—I'll stick to the fluff side of the fence owo;;

If you find something called something more like "Fluffing Cuddling"...

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Modal

~w~ now that wouldn't be very catchy, would it.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Loofah

It sounds catchy enough to me!

...The only title I can think of that has "fluffy" in it from stuff I've read recently is https://mangadex.org/manga/13644/fuwa-fuwa-no-kimochi(though "fluffy" is only one possible translation of fuwa-fuwa). Though I did quite like that volume (it's quite amicable, low-key shoujo-ai with some good characters).

...A quick search reminds me that there also exists the truly bizarre https://mangadex.org/manga/9517/mofu-danshi .

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Hallucinating

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Gumption

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Nor

fuwa fuwa was nice >w<

Not entirely sure about my feelings for the other one, might read it later. (Or if you highly recommend me to.)