Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

The game without "e"

• Please log in to reply
12382 replies to this topic

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Nincompoop

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts
Pico
As in boku no

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Oust

Not all that shocking tbh

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Tartarus

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Startup

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
Pivotal

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Languish

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
Hooligan

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Nordic

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

constanza

Not all that shocking tbh

wow you actually saw it?

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Actual

Of course I did

I think 3-4 years ago

The tower scene in the third one was the best :^)

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Loquacious

It shouldn't be surprising that Penrose saw it, I should've thought... Being, y'know, not a prudish person (such as I usually am).

PItiful Boar

PItiful Boar

Soppy Potato

• Members
  • 198 posts

salacious 

i've only heard about it, with netizens making it sound like the most salacious thing since deep throat of the 70s

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts

Slick

I don't know, it isn't all that bad if traps are ok for you. Might even enjoy it. (At every risk of being called a strange person, of course.)

I do think the first episode is pretty bad.

It's just a normal hentai, seriously. Do what you want with it. (Traps were more shocking back when it came out.)

I watched it because I thought "hey, how bad could it be?" and in the end it wasn't all that horrifying.

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
Knight

I have, of course, heard about it, but my aversion to hentai is far greater than my affinity towards traps. I think I'll pass. Well uhh, either way, thanks for letting us know that it's just the internet hyping it up to be some super weird thing (which isn't *that* surprising now that I think about it again).

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Tawdry

Another thought: I think most hentai isn't well known to the internet at largeā€”or, put differently, I recognize the name of the series, but for the most part I don't know the names of any hentai (I think).

Well, I can't say that for sure though. I didn't know the series in question was hentai per second, for instance; I just knew it was too salacious for my tastes. So maybe I incidentally know the names of more titles that are hentai than I'm thinking...? Hm.

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
Yo

Possibly. I'm not aware of many hentai titles either, though I did have a friend who used to download them and offered to share with me more than once.

pokari

pokari

Fingerling Potato

• Members
  • 69 posts
Oval

In truth I tended to get very upset by any IRL friends reading hentai or the like, before I got into college and had to relax my standards a bit. ~w~

In many ways I had a sheltered upbringing.

Lately I seem to be going toward the dark side, though... Although, heaven even knows what those old friends would have thought if I'd said I'd read just a little bit of Yaoi last week because the cover art looked irresistibly cute to me (???).

sjoe

sjoe

Potato

• Members
  • 160 posts
  • LocationUnder a rock.
Lax

uwu
With a fair bit of certainty, I can say that some of my friends would be a little surprised if they find out I've read, and also occasionally liked, yaoi (or even yuri) comics. With a little more certainty, I think they'd be shocked and perhaps a tiny bit revolted (most of them are really nice people; they're also open-minded but I still feel like slight revulsion would be their first reaction to cross-dressing. Pls don't judge them for their slightly conservative upbringings, since that's true about most people in my parts :/) if they find out I like reading gender bender comics.

But then again, none of them is familiar enough with anime/manga to even know what these genres are. The most I can say is that one of them has watched Naruto, and a couple of them are currently reading Attack on Titan, so they at least know what a 'manga' is. D:

Edited by sjoe, 27 June 2018 - 09:18 AM.

penrosecat

penrosecat

Playa Potato

• Members
  • 3 posts
Xi

I think that the world was not ready for 3 traps at once.