Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Photo

Death

horror

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
  • LocationThe World I Designed
You never know Maia, I might just do a MuvLuv twist.

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
  • LocationLost in the Echo
>O.o< That would be an interesting twist.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Need staff help? You can go to Staff Support.
Need site help? You can go to Batoto Support.
You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.
If all else fails you can feel free to send me a PM.

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
Morgan wakes up to what seems like a long nightmarish dream, blood, pain, tears everything seemed so real. She looked around, she let out a breathe of air as she the familar site of her room secured her feeling of safety.
Knock Knock, there was a few soft knocks on her bedroom door which caused her to jump a little and pull the blankets above her face.
The door opened slowly letting the light tease the room for a short moment before Diana walked into the room. She quickly went to her daughters bed, "mommy" the little girl screamed ever so sweetly as her mother embraced her.
"Sssh honey, did you have a bad dream?" Diana said motherly as she looked down at morgan while embracing her.
"Uh Huh" morgan's childish reply, made diana smile brightly
"its alright baby, mommy here's. lets just lay back down and sleep"
As morgan layed down,she protested a little bit but her mother slowly pushed her tiny body back into the bed. She slowly rubbed her daughters head and layed down next to her. "Dont worry Mommy will stay here tonight" Morgan let a little smile escaped her as she closed her eyes to dream.
Diana wrapped her arms around her daughter, kissed her forhead once and drifted off slowly.....

The end.....

Or is it?

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
Holy crap, didn't know you wrote another part!!!!

Now that is absolutely not quite the ending I was expecting, but you know, I actually liked it. Its good to know that the little girl isn't so insane.
However, it leaves me to question why she would be having such a dream at that young an age. Rationally speaking, it would give me pause to wonder, if I were the mother, that could there be something going on that is unknown to me, or is it, in fact, just horrid nightmares that plague the young girl's mind?

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

You can use the Report button if you find anything that is in violation of the Site Rules.

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
I'm glad, you were not expecting it:)
Anyone could have this kind of dream, maybe she watched the orphan? or another horror movie and had a nightmare. or is this the dream?
somes girls have it tougher than others when they growing up.

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
Mmm... so many questions, lol. But I still liked it none the less.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
lol i'm glad, didnt know how this one was going to end. I like to make people think about something

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
Haha, and this is going to be one that is going to keep me thinking about it, cause now I will be wondering what truly happened with the little girl. Is she insane, was it a dream, is this now the dream? So many questions...... GUUUUUH!!!!

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png

Zero King

Zero King

Fried Potato

• Contributor
  • 866 posts
Haha me too, I dont think this will be the last of morgan.I might make a side chapter that shows the story through another characters eyes.

Maia

Maia

The Resident Neko

• RP Section Mod
  • 2,441 posts
That could be interesting to read. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

cei7ea6l_zpsde6a65e1.png